Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Playing Cupid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am

Aurora might have been shy and all but she was also a Bosley and Bosleys have business programmed in their DNA so how could she miss the best business opportunity of the year? The week of overpriced, completely useless gifts? The time of the year where there is no shortage of cheesiness and corniness.

Perfect! I love this holiday! She thought happily as she accepted the twenty dollar bill with a gracious smile and handed over a small card and a rose. These guys are such morons, she mused as she adjusted the sign that proclaimed to everyone that she was ready to help with any relationship advice and gift selection, for a small fee, of course.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368
Fame : 0

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:11 am

Ben lightly shook his head at the sucker who just bought a card and rose from a very overly joyed burnett. He walked over to her with a hand in his pocket and the other holding the strap of his bookbag. "Howdy little lady." Ben greeted as he read the sign, and shook his head again.

"Aint we guys just the stupidest saps on this planet?" He asked her with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 am

Aurora smiled at the boy who had come up to here, her smile a rare free and happy one. The smile and her excessive energy were a direct result of the seven cups of coffee she had drunk throughout the day. She had felt the need for the coffee both due to her extremely short sleeping hours and the burst of outgoing-ness she was going to need to successfully run her little ‘shop’. “Hiya little lord! Would you like to buy a pretty for some pretty girl?” She questioned brightly and cheerfully, using a standard magic trick to make a rose appear in her hands, seemingly out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Ben lightly laughed at the nickname, he'd been called many things but never little lord before. But then again he had never talked to someone who looked so....hyper, but it's ones chose to be hyper or not. "Well....." He started as he actually thought about, but knew that he had noone to give the rose to. That's when an idea popped into his head as he grew a very mischivous smile. "Sure why not little lady, I'll buy two roses and one card." Ben said.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:00 am

"I am not really sure if I like your smile. Should I be scared? it seems mischievous! I guess that is a little scary on my part! Does this...scheme of yours involve me? If it does, then well, maybe I can have the comfort of knowing that I knew but didn't heed my own advice though i guess it will be a pretty cold comfort." Aurora chattered as she picked out the two roses and the card, pointing towards the sign that stated the prices and holding out her hand for the payment.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Ben happily paied up placing the money on the table next to the roses and card.. "Now if I were ta come up a scheme dat would involve a little lady like yerself. I would be more than happy ta let ya' in." He lightly blinked as though he had forgotten something. "Right, 'cuse my manners, my name is Ben." He told her with a charming smile, he then secured his backpack on the one shoulder, then gently took the burnetts outstretched hand into his own and turned it so the backside was facing up, he placed a kiss on said hand. Then picked up the one rose he had just bought and carefully placed it behind her left ear.

"What was it ya said ta me, a pretty flower fer a pretty lady?" Ben asked being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 am

Aurora didn't really get the time to answer because the moment she was about to answer, the boy flipped her hand and kissed it. It took her a while to focus all of the functions of her body again and therefore there was a slight gap before she answered, "Yeah you got the last part wrong."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:52 am

Ben looked a little confused and then lightly blushed hoping he didn't screw himself up by making it look like he wasn't listening to her. "What did I get wrong little lady." He asked with a tilted of his head.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 am

"The part about the pretty girl." Aurora explained, distracted by the entry of another potential customer. She was blushing slightly but her cheeks were always a little pinker than normal cheeks. In addition to being a lot more chubbier.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 am

"Little lady do ya' have a name?" Ben asked wanting to address her by her given name, and also so he could try to see if he could get her to see what he saw. Ben didn't bother to step aside for the other guy unless she asked. He lightly smiled at her pink cheeks and gave her hand a light squeeze to make sure she was still with him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:14 am

"Yes I do but I prefer not to mix business with friendship." Aurora replied cheekily as she turned to bring out the card the other boy had bought. "Seriously, I didn't expect boys were so sappy." She muttered to herself as she shrugged, taking the money in payment for the card from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:39 am

Letting out a deep chuckle he raised a eyebrow and looked at her. "It's a tad bit impolite ta not tell someone yer name once they have given you theres?" Ben said hoping that that would work. "Business with friendship? V'ry nice little lady, I'm v'ry happy dat ya' can call me yer firend. Would ya' believe me if I told ya' I was only sappy with the most pretty and beautiful girls I meet.....as sappy as dat sounds." He told her with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:51 am

"Yeah I am working on keeping my politeness under control. People have told me I am too uptight and stuffy!" Aurora shot back, her smile dropping slightly as she saw who was the next customer. "Not a kissing booth, Move, move, move!" She insisted, not even letting the boy speak and waving him off.

"So you don't want to be my friend? I am insulted! And like I said, dead wrong on the pretty part. Are you from Texas?"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 am

"Whoa there little lady no need ta bite my head off my shoulders." Ben defended himself by putting his hands up, the last thing he wanted to do was make her angry with him. "I 'pose dat would be my fault, the whole kissin' the hand. I would love ta be yer friend little lady, but I would love ta know yer name even more." Ben tried one more time for her name. He then just lightly smiled and took hold of her hand one more time after letting it go to defend himself. "Little lady, I may not be an improtant person in school. But just like dat rosse behind yer ear, yer even more pretty then it is........Texas, no little lady I'm from Baton Rouge, Louisiana." He informed her as he lightly kissed the back of her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:23 am

"You should relax, I was kidding. I think I have practice my small talk more. Its one of the basic concepts of selling." Aurora mused before snapping out of her thoughts and shaking ehr head. "No no you are not going to bet my name. You can guess it. Its a natural phenomenon too!"

"You really should stop kissing my hand." She added blushing slightly at the compliment and the action. 'nah your sight is pretty off, there are so many girls prettier than me around here."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:55 am

Ben lightly laughed. "Kiddin', well ya' sure do got an odd sense of humor dats fer sure. Yer names like a phenomenon.......so like Borealis?"He questioned with the first name that come to his mind. "Sorry, I don't mean ta break yet heart or anythin' like dat, but I already have a v'ry beautiful girlfriend. But my mom always told me ta nev'r lie to anyone about anythin', 'nd little lady I can promise ya' dat I ain't lyin' 'bout ya' bein' more pretty than dat rose in yer hair." Ben told her with seriousness in his voice that reflected in his eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Cupid   Playing Cupid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Cupid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Stellar System :: East Point :: Hallways-