Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Work Out (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 172
Fame : 0

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Zach just finished his last class and decide he need to burn up a few calories in his muscles even though he already have sculptured body like a swimwear model. He always love a good gym and doing it after a stressed class feels like a heaven to him.

He punched a few buttons on the treadmill and started with slow pace. He didn't realize there's someone near him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:20 pm

"Watch it mate." Alex said as Zach's elbow nearly hit him. "Could of killed me like that." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Micka saw Zach and Alex and tilted her head to the side. She was on another treadmill not too far from them.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Zach laughed and nudge him again playfully. "Come on Alex, I thought you're tougher than that." He grinned then he notice a girl looking towards them and he ruffled his hair out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Micka giggled and got off the treadmill, she skipped over to them and smiled brightly, "hi!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:07 am

"Hey. I'm Alex. The tough one out of us two." He said teasing Zach.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 am

"Er.. hey, I'm just Zach." Zach replied while pushing the button to keep up the pace on his treadmill, busying himself. His face got redder by seconds. He gave Alex his playful glare then he just rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:30 am

Micka giggled and offered her hand to them. "Im Micka!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 am

"You know Micka." He said leaning over to her ear. "I think Zach has the hots for you." He whispered winking.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:37 am

Zach heard him clearly because they were only a few inches apart and he punched the guy lightly on the forearm. "Don't believe what he said. I bet you just fell on first sight for her." he grinned, teasing back.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:38 am

"I already have a girlfriend for your information." He said turning to Zach and sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:14 am

"Really, who?" Zach laughed and keep running on the treadmill. He actually already got a date too but he don't like talking about him and it was just a dare date. So he preferred to keep his mouth shut before he made a mistake and did something to blown their cover.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 am

"Lizzy Maxwell." He gloated.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:42 am

Micka looked at them and giggled. She shook her head amused. "I wish I had a boyfriend" she had a dreamy look in her eyes then she shook her head again.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:18 am

Zach rolled his eyes playfully at Alex and smiled at Micka, "You will. You're pretty Micka, of course there are many boys want you." he gave her a reassured smile.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:37 am

"Including Zachy boy here." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 am

Micka blushed slightly and shook her head, "I don't think so.." she smiled slightly but it didn't reach her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 am

Zach continued working on the treadmill as he ruffled the back of his hair and crooked a perfect eyebrow at Alex, "Are you trying to pair us up or what? you're not a matchmaker." he rolled his eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 am

"Say's the football player without a girlfriend." He laughed sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 am

Micka giggled then went over to Zach. She looked at him with teary eyes. "Aww.. are you saying you dont like me...?"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Benjiman walked into the room with his headphones on, he saw three people to one side of the room looking like they were having. Ben gave them a friendly wave and smile as he went to a bike and set his stuff down. He then got on the bike and set it for a nice relaxing pace having his mind nag him about know two of the three people from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 am

"Hello Mr.Person!" Alex smiled as the boy entered the room, striding over to him. "I may or may not know your name so you'll havte to tell me." He said cheerfulliy.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:21 am

Ben blinked at the person who had walked over to him, taking out his headphones he gave a light smile. "Howdy patner names Benjiman, but ya' can call me Ben. And ya' are?" He asked sticking out his hand in a firendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:23 am

"Alex. Where you from? I don't hear that accent a lot around here." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:27 am

"Nice ta meet ya' Alex. I'm from Baton Rouge, Louisiana." He told Alex while rubbing the back of his neck with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work Out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Out (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Stellar System :: Grand Stadium :: Physical Education Class-