Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Work Out (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 am

Micka smiled and hugged him. "Yay!" she looked up at him then leaned her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:50 am

"Damn it." Alex swore. "Zach got the training times mixed up, there is no training on today." He said unfairly. "I was all pumped up and everything."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Ben lightly bushed but hugged Micka back with a smile. "Wonder how it took Alex ta figuer out Zach was liein'?" Ben asked himself in a hush hush voice.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Micka blinked, "huh??" she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:43 pm

"Oh nuthin' little Micka." Ben said with a smile as he lightly patter her head.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:59 am

Micka bit her lip. "Did I scare Zach with my butt?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:19 am

"I think Zach was just too stupid to figure out training is tommorrow." Alex halfheartedly said.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:11 pm

"Eh who knows really, I mean he is yer friend." Ben said with a shurg.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 am

Micka rubbed her butt more and scowled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm

"Ya' should go back ta yer dorm 'nd treat yer.....uhhh butt." Ben suggested slightly blushing at the caring suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 am

Micka shook her head. "I dont wanna to! Its more fun with you guys around!!!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:44 pm

"Alright if ya' say so." Ben said on a defeated sigh.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:20 am

Micka looked at the ground. "do you want me to go...?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:41 am

"I know I'm very awesome aren't I?" Alex laughed.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 am

Micka looked at Alex and blinked. She tilted her head to the side, "You're awesome?" she grinned a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Out (OPEN)   Work Out (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Out (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4