Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Empty
PostSubject: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 am

Rosalie blinked slightly and stirred. The pain covered her entire body and was sharper in her chest. She did not know what had happened. But somehow she remembered vague parts. Despite the pain she was glad to be concious agian even though it meant finding out still no-one had visited. A nurse confirmed that no-one except the two strangers she had met whilst smoking had been near this bed on anything but hospital business. She had given them the number she had looked up for Jake in the school records, but she was just hoping that she had got the number wrong, and it was not that he had chosen not to come.

Just about managing to get herself into a sitting position she leaned back against the back board. She desperately wanted to take out the many tubes and things but apparently the nurse had told her that was the only thing keeping her going right now. What hurt the most was Aaron not visiting - despite the fact it was his fault, and she had almost died. In fact according to the doctor she had come very close on three occasions and even now was definitely not out of the woods. Coping with the pain she managed to get hold of the remote and turned the television on just to have the voices in the room.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

$ : 2177
Fame : 15

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:59 am

"Oh! You got hurt puh-retty bad Rosalie." Zoya commented wincing as she entered the room. For one thing, Rosalie looked horrible, for another, Zoya had always hated hospitals. There was something in there smell that she couldn't stand. Of course, unluckily, her field of work included very frequent visits to the hospital. "I still can't believe that the slut Barbie could pack so much punch." She remarked lightly, surveying Rosalie and shaking her head. Helping herself to an apple from the bowl filled with fruits, she added, "You know the nurses had to throw Aaron out? Literally."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 am

"It was not her that packs a punch ... it was the glass window. I was standing behind Aaron, he fell and therefore I fell, I landed on iron grating and he landed on top of me ... ironic considering he put me behind him to protect me ..." Rosalie trailed off as she winced slightly and was unable to speak any more. Catching her breath she turned the TV off and her attention to Zoya. She had no idea why the other girl was visiting her but she would take any visitors just about now. "You know that fruit is meant for me ..." Rosalie commented quietly inwardly rolling her eyes "and I do not look ... well ... I ..." Tears began to trail down Rosalie's features as she realized she really must look that bad. The more she considered it the more the tears came. Rosalie never cried, it was not something she did, but right now she felt so helpless and pathetic. All because she had gone to get her damn pass back - it felt so unfair.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:35 am

"Yeah, that tends to happen with Aaron, a lot." Zoya replied, nodding knowingly. It had been the first time that she had gotten in a fight with Aaron around and pretty soon she figured out that standing behind Aaron was a one way ticket to the hospital. "But still! I mean, we are Private Investigators! We have a badge and everything! We are even recognized by the police!" She added digging out her badge from her pockets after a few moments of frantic and slightly comical searching. Triumphantly, she held out the badge for Rosalie to admire, before her expression soured and turned sullen as she remembered Cassandra throwing a chair. "No respect at all. Must be totally stupid."

"Well I don't think you are eating fruits for a while and I am hungry." She explained with a shrug, taking a bite out of the apple. her eyes widened in panic when the younger girl started crying and Zoya looked around the room in mounting panic, trying to see if someone else was here. Typically, no one was and squaring up her shoulders, she turned to try and comfort the girl, a task she had not signed up for when she decided to pay Rosalie a little visit. "Yeah well, you don't need plastic surgery and any scar that might be around can be treated by plastic surgery. And anyway, Aaron always says that you are too beautiful for your own good, maybe knocking off a few beauty points would work in you favor? Not, you know that any beauty points have been knocked off. And anyway, it doesn't matter how bad you look, when we are done with Slut barbie she'll look worse. Hey! You wanna run over her with your bike or something? Cause I can totally arrange that....." She trailed off as a look of horror cam upon her face, "What am I saying?! Aaron will kill me for even suggesting that. Forget what I said! Forget what I said!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:47 am

"Yeah it was not the best place to stand, but at least he took the brunt of several flying objects before it happened" Rosalie replied with a half hearted attempt at a laugh but her chest hurt too much. "Aaron always said that he thought he was just a child playing cop because his mama would not let him have the cop dressing up outfit so he had to make his own ... until he met you ..." Rosalie took a moment to get her breath back and her eyes closed as she pulled the oxygen mask back across her mouth and nose. Taking in a few needed breaths.

The tears continued to pour down Rosalie's features the more Zoya spoke. Knocked off beauty points? Plastic surgery? Moving the oxygen mask aside once more she replied "no wonder no-one wanted to visit ... if I look that bad ... my life is over ... no-one is going to want Frankenstein's monster playing there first cello position. All I wanted was my pass ... I just went for my pass ... unfair ... unfair .. unfair" Rosalie trailed off to just repeating that one word through her tears. She had become very distressed by this point. Then suddenly she slid back into a lying down position, her eyes rolled back into her head, and her whole body began to convulse.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 am

Alex came into the room. Eager to hear who was making all the noise. He'd been next door with his grandma. "You two sure do make a racket." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:45 am

"I hate cops. They are stupid, dumb, easily manipulated, overpaid bitches." Zoya remarked in a matter of fact tone. Rolling her eyes as she fingered the bunch of keys she had stolen from a police officer in the morning, she added, "And also my mortal enemies. So its kind of a good thing Aaron didn't become a cop. Though his mama scares me for some reason, I have to agree with her on this point."

"You can't look like Frankenstein's monster, he was made from rotting up bits and pieces Dr. Frankenstein stole from graveyards." She corrected in a matter of fact tone, pushing the oxygen mask back to its position as gently as she could. there was only so much crying that Zoya could handle and not getting any sleep, dealing with an over-flirtatious cop in the morning, a stubborn Aaron in the afternoon and now a crying Rosalie was just a little too much than she could handle. So generally ignoring all of Rosalie's ranting, she searched around her pockets for her small, compact mirror. Not to be confused, she never used it for its make-up utility, instead she found it a good way to check if she was being followed without alarming the person who was following her. Rolling her eyes, she held up the mirror so Rosalie could see her perfectly unblemished face, being careful to angle it so that it didn't show anything from her neck down.

"Holy crap! Rosalie!" She cried out in alarm when the younger girl suddenly started convulsing violently. Without waiting for a second, she ran out and literally dragged ht nurse back, who quickly ushered Zoya out of the room. "Yeah well that's because she is in pain, idiot." Zoya snapped rather nastily at the boy who poked his head inside the room only to be pushed back outside by the nurse. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to be so snappy." She added with a smile when she realized when words must have stung.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:54 am

Alex looked slightly freaked out at the girl. "It's ok." He finally said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:02 am

There were many nurses and doctors going in and out of Rosalie's room for a few moments. It was hectic and then finally things calmed down. The other medical personal dispersed and one of the nurses came over to Zoya. She sighed and then informed her "the only reason I am letting you back into that room is the fact she is asking for you. If you distress her again I will have to have you barred from the room." She however did not state it in an unkind tone and did smile at Zoya "though I do have to say it is nice for her to have visitors. She has been very lonely." She looked between Alex and Zoya and then walked away. This morning was proving rather hectic and she only hoped she would not have to be called back to Rosalie's room again that morning.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 am

Zoya glared briefly at the boy, just sop he could figure out that even though she looked around his age, she wasn't and if he pissed her off, he was going to regret it big time. Her features turned anxious when the nurse came but soon changed to sullenness at the nurse's reproachful words. Nodding at the nurse to show her that she understood, she rushed back to the room, taking another bite of her almost forgotten apple the moment she saw that Rosalie was looking alright.

"Thank God you are alright! Aaron would have killed me! Why were you calling me, by the way?" She asked curiously, leaning on one of the walls. "And Rosalie, you look beautiful as always. maybe a little off color and vulnerable but that only adds to your charm." She added gently with a smile, holding up the mirror so Rosalie could see for herself. Zoya didn't give compliments much, so she hoped the girl appreciated it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:15 am

"Are you ok?" He asked the girl laying in the bed. He noticed how both girls were much older then him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:36 am

"I wanted to tell you something I saw ... just in case my heart gives out ... or some kind of crap like that ..." Rosalie replied as she moved the oxygen mask away from her face with one hand, gently. She did not reply to the beautiful comment, but she did half smile and nod slightly, appreciating the comment. "It is important but ..." she trailed off and glanced at Alex, unsure whether it was safe to say what she wanted to say in front of him. Putting the oxygen mask back over her face she nodded at his question, though it seemed ridicules to say she was okay in her current situation.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:40 am

"You heart is not going to give out." Zoya insisted dismissively, sighing happily as she took big crunchy bites out of the apple. She noticed the pause and guessed correctly that it had something to do with the presence of the boy. Unsure whether he was a friend of hers or not and if she could throw him out, in the end she decided to just keep quiet and gloss over whatever Rosalie had to say. She would come back later and ask the girl for details. "Uh-huh Rosalie! you are not getting me kicked out by the hospital and murdered by Aaron." She added, shaking her head and pushing the oxygen mask back in its original position.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 am

"No I have to say this ..." Rosalie replied moving the oxygen mask again "The girl who attacked me ... her story did not add up ... it seemed funny ... I just ..." Rosalie put the oxygen mask back over her face for a bit before trying again to continue with her story "she attacked Aaron before she saw me ... it was almost as though I was second best ... an excuse ... it was just weird ... she did not seem to care about me ... it was not jealousy .. it was something else ..." Rosalie could not say any-more and put the oxygen back. She seemed a little bit happier now she had made her point.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:01 am

Zoya nodded and waited patiently for Rosalie to finish. "Yeah I know. Aaron said something similar but I couldn't make much sense of what he was saying because he was so worried about you. And the reports she gave were.......pretty messed up. I can't figure anything out and I am partly trained in Forensics." Only in the last part did her confusion and bafflement change to smugness. Finding a part of Rosalie that wasn't bandaged and wouldn't be awkward to touch, she patted it lightly and smiled at Rosalie. it was one of her older sisterly smile, something that she didn't smile very often. Very, very rarely did the smile shine up Zoya's features and never for too long. Here too, it disappeared just after she ruffled Rosalie's hair, something she knew Rosalie would kill her for if she could move.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 354
Fame : 49

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 am

Jake pushed through the multitude of nurses and a few security guards who were blocking him from the ICU. "I'm her fucking fiance!"He shouted and his voice actually made it to where Rosalie and Zoya were when the door opened at exactly that moment. His hand gripped the handle and he shrugged off the nurses as he walked inside and looked around to see where Rosalie was.

"Blonde...blonde...blonde...there!" He walked towards her and growled. "What the hell, Rose!?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 am

Rosalie would have swatted at Zoya's hand but she did not have the energy. She did however comment in a sarcastic tone "for someone who wants to keep me alive so Aaron does not kill you, your pushing it!" It was then that the other person Rosalie had been missing arrived. Rosalie could not say she was thrilled by the greeting Jake gave her, but at the very least he was here, and she could not fault him on that. She took a moment to try and frame a reply, considering she meant to be keeping from getting as little distressed as possible, the doctor had warned her if she had one more seizure she was at risk of brain damage.

"I have taken up a new hobby ... its called how many near death experiences can you fit into one day ..." Rosalie informed him quietly but definitely sarcastically before replacing the oxygen mask over her features.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am

"But Rosie! If I didn't like the danger I wouldn't be in the field." Zoya explained in a mock gushing voice, ruffling Rosalie's hair one more time before leaning back to laugh evilly ad take another apple out of the bowl. God she was hungry. "Seriously Rosalie? You got engaged without me knowing? How could you?!" She added in a voice full of disbelief and regret.

She snorted at the conversation between them and was aware of some kind of tension between them. She was, after all, a detective. Well they are going to have to solve it themselves, she thought determinedly, brightening up as she realized she could practice her new move with the garrote wire on the new guy. It would ensure that he took care of her and she could also check how much more practice she needed.

Quick as a flash, she punched the guy in his stomach, and then moved behind him pulling him up by pushing her knee painfully in the small of his back, a garrote wire carefully caressing his neck. If she applied even a little more pressure, it would cut his skin. "Now be nice to her and take care of her. If anything happens to her, Aaron will kill me but before he does, I will make sure you die a painful death first." She explained sweetly to him, not like a threat, like they were long lost friends or something, not that she was holding a painfully sharp wire against his skin and could kill him, even if just accidentally. releasing him and stuffing the wire back in her pocket, she shrugged and reviewed her actions critically, "The punch needed a little more work and I have to work on my threats."

"Now Rosie and unnamed guy who is going to take care of her, I must go. I have other work to do. Good bye." She added cheerfully, waving brightly to both of them. "And Rosalie, please don't die this week. All my black clothes are at the dryers. Scratch that, most of my good clothes are gone fr washing." She added, sticking her head back in the room after barely a minute of her exit. Giving a last smile to both of the occupants, Zoya withdrew and sighed, ready to take the rather unpleasant task of interviewing lawyers.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

"Yeah, and I seriously need to worry about dying right now." Jake brushed her off as he rubbed his neck and moved past her, clutching the side of his torso. He'd have to deal with that girl later.

"I can add to that list except I'm pretty sure it'll be your permanent death if I tried." Jake said to Rosalie. He sounded frustrated and he looked down at her with a small frown. He pulled the jacket closer around himself and regretted not bringing his shirt with him. His hair was still wet and the smell of medicine and pain reminded him of the day he lost lost both his parents.

"You look like the living dead. Are you pretty sure you want to live after this?" He tried to joke but it came out as pathetic as it possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 am

"Is that anyway to treat your fiancée, your meant to tell me I still look beautiful" Rosalie replied moving the oxygen mask in order to talk. She was getting frustrated with it and pushed it away completely now. She glanced at Zoya and replied "so I cannot run Cassandra over with my motorbike but you can threaten Jake with a garrotting wire ... fair!" She did not say anything else, but she did shoot Zoya a grateful look, she had been a lot of help. She then turned her attention back to Jake.

"I didn't want to. I have been in here for two days and this is the first time someone has visited me. Add to that, that I look like Frankenstein's monsters slightly hotter, slightly younger, sister. Well yeah ... but then I realized I have to live in order to kill Aaron and Cassandra for this ..." Rosalie replied before replacing her oxygen mask again and taking in some much needed gulps of air. She was not sure what else to say. She did not want to make him feel bad, if he was able to, and she did not want to make herself feel bad either. So in the end she moved the mask slightly and added "you come from the pool or something?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Alex thought that they had all stopped noticing him while they argued. But he was amazed at Jake, the team captain for soccer. Said he was engaged. Alex quickly ran out the room. Hoping not to cause any more trouble. For the girl Jake had called 'Rose'. He hoped he could find Zach somewhere. This would totally blow his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:13 am

"I would have been sorry if you were my fiancée though sadly, you aren't. So I'll tell you straight and clear that I liked you better without the all of this." He gestured to the medical equipment and at her. He was still rubbing the spot where Zoya had hit him but it didn't bother him much compared to seeing Rosalie in a stretcher.

He tussled his wet hair and smirked. "I wouldn't call the shower a pool. But yeah, you could say that." Without turning from Rosalie, he stretched his hand out and caught Alex by the back of his collar. "Not so fast, Williams."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 am

Alex snarled as Jake caught him. "What?" He asked angriliy.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:35 am

"I did think I would remember it - but then the nurse said whole patches of my memory are probably missing" Rosalie replied as she glanced to the spot he kept rubbing and then back to his face "are you alright?" It seemed a stupid question considering, but then she had not got hurt for him and apparently he had got hurt for her. Or so Zoya had implied. She took some more air from her mask before moving it to add "I am sorry, I should have born in mind your opinion and chosen looks over such stupid things as well ... the ability to breath! Well if your lucky next time Cassandra will do a better job!"

She took the shower comment, purposefully chose not to think about that to much before she got distracted and questioned "they haven't told my mum have they? They can't tell my mum ... I ... just ... don't tell them who she is .. please!"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 am

"You." He turned to Alex and frowned. "Don't go around spreading things that aren't real, got it?" He let go of the freshman and smirked before he turned back to Rose. He rolled his eyes when she asked him if he was okay and he kept silent as she continued to talk until she got to the part about her not breathing.

"There won't be a next time, cause the next time you actually get to see Cassandra, she'll be behind bars. And I'll be there to hold the paper bag over your head in case you don't want the camera men to catch a glimpse of your face." He reached out to the other side of the bed to take the pillow on her side. He moved to the single chair at the corner and sat down. "That's what friends are for."

"And I doubt your mother knows. The nurses called me for some unforeseen reason and I had to lie about my single status." He raised a brow. "Apparently, I'm now engaged."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next