Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 am

"Yeah yeah whatever." Alex said dismissivly before hiding round the corner of the door to try and listen to any other gossip.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 am

"She wont go to prison, because I am not going to press charges, neither am I going to testify" Rosalie simply replied as she considered his comment. Though really her response was made without much thought. She already knew what she was going to do. Glancing between Alex and Jake. She watched the conversation and then Alex leave. Shaking her head slightly and wincing when that hurt. "Without my testimony you have nothing on her ... no-one has anything on her ..." She then fell silent and took a few more much needed breaths. She did not expect anyone to understand so she was not going to explain.

"Well someone could have warned me he is a gossip ..." she muttered under her breath as she considered what she had said to Zoya earlier. She knew she should have waited till he had left. But she was worried about if something happened. She should probably tell Jake what she wanted to tell him as well. "I had to put your name down, your all I have. But apparently I am not allowed to tell people what I want to ... they just keep telling me I am not going to die ... maybe it is better you don't know ..." The last bit was more addressed too herself than him.

Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 354
Fame : 49

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:03 am

Jake held back from interrupting her with rude comments a few times until he was sure she didn't have to wheeze anything out anymore. He found it amusing and annoying to have to talk to her when she's saying it in gasps all the time. He pushed the pillow off his lap and he stood up, walking towards her. He sat at the side of the bed.

"Explain." He said simply. "You know how frustrating it is to know you and not know you at the same time? It's f-cking annoying. So spit it out or-"

He was interrupted when the door opened and a nurse came in. Jake suddenly leaned forward and kissed the top of her head, grimacing when he pulled away but it disappeared as soon as the nurse turned to the two of them.

"Babe, you'll look hideous in our wedding photos."
He said in a soft, half-mocking tone that only Rosalie could detect. "But we can edit that. Don't worry your pretty-cough-little head."

(XD Ha-ha)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 am

"Well Miss Santerino it is so nice to see you have a visitor. Hopefully he will be able to keep you nice and stress free. I don't want to warn you yet again what will happen if you have another seizure!" She then proceeded to remove Rosalie's oxygen mask and replace it was a tube ventilator instead so she would be able to breathe without having to continually use the mask.

"Oh yes, he could never cause me stress, he is just such a sweetheart" Rosalie replied with an innocent smile and a highly sarcastic tone that the nurse did not pick up on. Though admittedly yet another tube was not really what she wanted, she was rather relieved not to have to use the mask any-more. The nurse then bustled out, pausing in the door to warn Rosalie she would be back in to check up on her later. Shooting a warm smile at both of them before closing the door behind her.

Rosalie then relaxed back into her bed "so what are you going to do if Alex does to decide to share that nice piece of gossip he learned?" She ignored what they had been talking about, what he had been asking her to explain, because she no more wanted to tell him now than earlier.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Christa was running towards the hospital. "Fuck driving, my room mate is in the hospital!" she cursed, her heels in one hand and her feet dirty from the street. A loud honk came from a car and she flipped him off, while running. The sliding doors of the hospital opened as she walked towards the ICU. She didn't realize that she was still barefoot and she passed the nurse. Christa was clearly ignoring her and checked every room name to see where she was. She spotted Rosalie and ran in, disregarding the fact that there were other visitors.

"I'm here!" she choked out. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly. "Okay, I'm good." she said, dropping her heels. "God, look at my feet. They're so dirty!" she exclaimed, looking for a wet wipe. "Dios mio. Rosalie! What happened?" she asked, sitting on her bed cross-legged.

She gestured for a nurse to come. "Yeah, I need something wet to wipe my feet. So, do me a favor and get me some packets of wet wipes. Thank you!" she said, turning away from the nurse and her attention to Rosalie. "Back to you. I ran all the way here, and I chose the worst day to wear heels." she said.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:27 pm

"I don't think Alex will be a problem." Jake's eyes moved to the spot where Alex was hiding for a split second before he turned to Rosalie. He leaned forward and placed both of his hands on either side of her. "So, will you explain or do you want me to force it out of you?" Jake was dangerously close when the the door suddenly slammed open.

He was on his feet before Christa could see anything and he moved to the back of the room. as she barged in and jumped to Rosalie's bed. "Caffeine overdose." He whispered to the nurse that Christa bossed around like it explained everything and he turned to Rosalie's roommate with a frown. "You know how stupid it is to sit on the bed like that with feet like yours?" He caught Christa by the waist and hoisted her down to the chair like she weighed next to nothing.

"Very stupid."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:07 pm

She glanced at Jake one last time and sighed slightly. He deserved to know, they all did. But she could not testify against Cassandra. She could not because Aaron had asked her, begged her, not to. But how well would that go down with everyone else? Nope it was better she kept quiet. "Just a little debate with a girl about whether or not her boyfriend was cheating on her ... its kinda ironic that Aaron did actually ask me on a date but it was a disaster because I could not stop talking about ..." Rosalie flushed when she realized what she was saying and fell silently hastily.

"Sweetheart, there is a bathroom opposite here ... be a doll and disinfect before my nurse throws you out" Rosalie suggested glancing at Christa's feet and then between her and Jake "it will do us both good if you do ..." She was pleased to see her room-mate, and thrilled at the distraction from Jake's inquisitorial questions, but she had to agree. Brining excess dirt into the room was just going to get Christa thrown out and give Rosalie an infection which she really did not need whilst trying to heal from everything else.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:25 am

Christa nodded, smiling at Rosalie. "I'll do it because you asked me to and not because of him." she said, pointing to Jake. She walked out, looking for the bathroom, heels in one hand. "Where the hell is the bathroom in this god damn hospital!" she exclaimed, finally spotting one. She cleaned her feet and slipped on her heels. "Okay, I'm back, with my beautiful feet cleaned!" she said, giggling. She looked at Jake. "Permission to sit on the bed?" she asked, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:44 am

Jake frowned at what Rosalie said. It didn't add up. How could that cause someone to do this to her? He was about to inquire about it when Christa reappeared from the bathroom and Jake pivoted around and plopped down on the bed where Christa was a few minutes ago.

"Permission declined." He leaned to the side, closer to Rosalie. "She and I have to keep up appearances." He winked though the smile flashed her was grim.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:51 am

Christa rolled her eyes and plopped down on the chair. "Fine then." she said, taking her heels off and sitting cross-legged. She examined her manicure, while looking at Jake. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Christa, Christa Martinez. Rosalie's roommate." she said.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 am

"Jake. Jake Mitchell." He said at Christa's direction but his eyes were on Rosalie questioning and basically just frustrated. She was keeping things fro him and he could tell they weren't just any kind of secret. He would have to talk to Aaron sooner or later and he mentally groaned at the thought. That will end bad He thought as he turned to Christa.

"So, Martinez, how'd you like to be my best man? you're clearly up for the job." Jake said stoically just as another nurse turned up to check Rosalie vitals. He shot the nurse a wan smile.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:10 am

She looked up and rolled her eyes. "Very funny, Jason." she said, messing his name up on person. "What makes you think that I'm up for the job?" she asked, looking at her nails, disregarding the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:10 am

"Cause you lack grace. You walk around and act like a guy and just like you said, it's hilarious." Jake shrugged, not really caring about his name or that she was the type of girl he tends to forgo and ignore for the same reason he ignored everything else. He waited until the nurse left before he spoke again.

"You're annoying." He said bluntly. "But I'll deal with it. For now."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 am

Rosalie leaned back on the bed rest and closing her eyes let out a groan. This was just spectacular. Wincing slightly when a stab of pain hit her stomach she then commented, without opening her eyes "your both annoying. I seem to attract that kind of person. Now as long as you two are going to attempt to play nice ..." she then opened her eyes and looked at Christa "did you bring anything I can work with? Make up? Anything?" She was sorely in need of fixing her appearance. Whatever the stupid nurse said about leaving it until she was more stable and less prone to attacks.

She winced again as another pang hit and then added in a low grumble to herself as she bore the pain "I don't know why I fricken owe Aaron anything ... if anything he owes me for this ..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:49 am

"She started it."

Jake turned to Rosalie. "Don't touch your face." He snapped. "It's still raw and doing anything to it will cause some morbid infection to make it worse. Do you want that?" He took the white hospital cloth between his fingers and pulled it up to her.

"It has something to do with Aaron, doesn't it?" Jake suddenly asked. The mere mention of her owing Aaron anything solidified his suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 am

"Of course its got something to do with Aaron. Hes the reason I am in intensive care in the first place! It was his psycho girlfriend that attacked me. It was him that pushed me through the glass window. It was him that landed on top of me and pushed me into the iron railing. Everything is his bloody fault ... I don't owe him anything ... I don't ..." Rosalie trailed off and the last part had gone from angry to very quiet in a matter of moments. She looked down at her nails and picked away at the fading remains of nail polish.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:56 am

Christa rolled her eyes and ignored Jake, looking at Rosalie. "Yeah, here." she said, walking outside of the door to grab the makeup kit. "Thought you might need something, since you're in this god damn hospital." she said. "Where do you want it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 am

Jake grabbed the kit without turning from Rosalie and he tossed it to the table at the corner. The way he was looking at Rosalie was like a silent war and he wanted her to spit more of it out. "No, I meant...that Aaron's the reason why you won't press charges." Jake cracked his neck and blinked once.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:40 am

"So she's not sueing anyone?" He asked forgetting he was meant to be hiding.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:19 am

"No, but I'll probably sue you if you don't get your ass out of the room." Jake turned to where Alex was hiding and he stood up with his hands in his pockets. He pulled the door open with his feet and it slammed against the wall and Jake raised a brow at Alex. "You do know that what you're doing is a direct violation to Rosalie's privacy?"

He sounded serious and his eyes betrayed no emotion. In the inside, he was cracking up.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 am

"I don't remember ... I ... don't remember" Rosalie replied distractedly to no-one in particular rubbing her head where it was beginning to hurt again. She tried to think what she had been aiming to say but nothing came to her. Giving up she glanced at the other members of her room and added to Jake "let him stay if he wants to so badly ... I don't care ... whoever he is ..." She then winced as her chest hurt "I really don't care any more ..."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Christa's eyes widened as she looked at Alex. "Woah. What the fuck are you doing here?" she seethed with anger, glaring at him. "Why is he here?" she asked, to no-one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:13 pm

"Please don't shout" Rosalie quietly mumbled distractedly as the pain in her head increased, she allowed her eyes to slip closed and slid back to laying in the bed. "It hurts ..." she mumbled again before falling silent. The world became fuzzy around her, even though the blackness she could see with her eyes closed, and then she just stopped being aware of the world around her at all.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Christa sighed and nodded, looking at Rosalie. "Oh my god, Rosalie?" she asked, walking to her side.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Rosalie did not respond. She could not hear Christa anyway. Whether or not she would have responded even if she was aware was debatable. As she had not entirely been happy with her visitors. But whether not she would have was irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)   A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new meaning to jealousy ... (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next