Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

What Exactly Am I doing Here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 am

Aurora's eyes widened even more when Lucas dipped her and brought his face closer to her. bending even more to maximize the distance between there faces and trying hard to control her erratic heartbeat, she questioned, her confusion evident in her voice, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:12 am

Lucas smirked. "Nothing" he grinned then leaned in closer.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 am

"Technically that's not possible, at any given moment our body is doing numerous functions so it isn't possible fr us to be doing absolutely nothing." Aurora corrected softly, still staring in slight confusion at Lucas, although some of the confusion was beginning to clear up she quickly dismissed the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 228

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:26 am

Charles had never been in the dance studio. He had no slot on his time table for doing so. In fact right now he should have been in the cafeteria. It was what it said on his time-table. The very idea that he was breaking his routine was highly distressing. But he had to find Aurora. He had to because he had to ask her the one thing that had been plaguing him ever since there date. So trying to keep his own distress too a minimum he pushed open the door and entered. However what he saw next bought him to an abrupt halt.

"Aurora are you here? I wanted too ..." Charles trailed off into awkward silence as he was bought to a complete halt.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 am

"Charles!" Aurora exclaimed with relief even as she tried to hide it. She never liked too much physical contact and then she didn't understand why Lucas was bringing her more closer to himself than was necessary. She didn't really get the concept of flirting, but only because no one had actually flirted with her so she lacked practice.

Suddenly realizing just how awkward it must seem from Charles' point of view, their frozen stance of the dip, she tugged at Lucas' shoulder in the hopes that he would release her soon.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 am

Lucas scowled and straightened up. He looked at Charles up and down then kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 am

"I ... I don't do dance ... and this is wrong, its not in my time table .. it ... but you ... I wanted too ... never mind" Charles replied after stumbling over his words for a moment he flushed a strange colour and started hastily backing away.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 am

"Charles? Is there something wrong? Are you alright?" Aurora asked softly, concern dripping from her voice. She had no idea what was going on around here, why Charles was here, why he was hyperventilating, what Lucas doing, none of that made sense to her. And the only theory that made sense was quickly dismissed by her brain as being too vain. Obviously, Lucas wasn't flirting with her and more than obviously, Charles wasn't looking for her, she was probably just reading too much into too little.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 am

"Well I ... I was looking for you, but clearly you are busy, and I should go" Charles replied hesitantly with a nod as he confirmed his own opinion, that he should not break time-table because it always went wrong "yes I should leave you to it ..."
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Lucas sighed softly. "I guess I should go.." he looked between them.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 am

Aurora didn't like situations that she didn't understand and this one was way out of her understabding. It didn't help that her schedule was so overly jampacked that she barely had any time to sleep and was managing to stay awake during days purely on caffiene and sugar over doses. At the moment, she could feel her caffeine levels dip low and knew she would have to go get coffee now if she didn't want to pass out.

"Okay, I have got a solution, why don't I leave and you both can sort put your issues!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:43 am

Charles looked crestfallen and slightly helpless, having no idea what was going on, but knowing everything was going wrong. "No good ... clearly not interested ... never should have ... no good" he mumbled away to himself as he turned and headed for the exit as fast as he possible could in the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:50 am

Lucas scowled getting more annoyed by the second. "Man, what is up with you two..?" he shook his head. "i already told you guys I was gonna go so you guys could be alone... sheesh"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:17 am

"That, is a question that has way too many answers to be answered accurately." Aurora explained cryptically, sighing as she walked up to her bag and picked it up, turning the music off as she walked. Stopping in front of Lucas, she gave him a tired yet grateful smile. "Thanks for your help today. I owe you a favor and you can call on it whenever you feel like it."

She beat Charles to the exit and holding up her hand in a gesture for him to stop, she explained tiredly. "I gather you wanted to talk to me about something? I also have to speak to you but today my schedule won't allow it, is tomorrow during lunch alright? I really shouldn't have played that game today, even if it was very fun. Which reminds me, should I be worried about what you tell your friends about me?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 pm

"Yeah I spoke to him, he promise to apologize, said he would. I spoke to him and he ... well he promised. To you and the team. Because he is not an asshole most of the time, he just has bad days. But that was wrong ... I mean I wanted to ask you ... but it does not matter ... yes lunch time .. okay" Charles stumbled through his reply, still highly agitated.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:30 am

"Yeah well, even if he did call all of us sluts I did slap him so I guess that's covered." Aurora replied dismissively, noticing Charles agitation but not really knowing how to deal with it. "No, he said something before that but, which is why I wanted to speak to you. he said that I was like what Charles told him, or something along those lines so I just wanted to know....if...u.m.....did he mean, something.......bad?"

"Charles? Are you really alright? You seem very worried? Is it because of your timetable? you were saying something like that,I think. If you are, then its.....okay? I mean, you can follow it.......I mean, that's why I chose lunch tomorrow, that's almost always free for everyone, right?" She rambled, not really noticing it. Technically, she wasn't free for lunch tomorrow, she had to go practice her magic, she was lagging behind and her homework had to be completed but she figured a break would be good for her. Plus, she liked being with Charles.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:33 am

Lucas shrugged to himself and shook his head. He just quietly left.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 am

"I just wanted to tell you something. I don't want to wait because by tomorrow I shant want to tell you anymore. It took me long enough to work up the courage now. Plus even if it does not fit in my timetable, it just has to be done. I like you Aurora. I like you a whole lot. Your the best girl I have ever been out with. Your just something special ... thats all" Charles managed to get through his little speech in a rush as he looked at the floor and kept his hands in his pockets while he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 am

Aurora's heart soared at Charles' words but also came crashing back down as she remembered the harsh realities that surrounded her. "Think about it Charles, I am not an easy person to like." She muttered softly in a tone which she tried very hard not to keep sad. She leaned up to give him a kiss on his cheek, bu then thought the better of it and at the last moment changed her mind. 'Bye!" She said as she turned to walk out, making a mental note to buy a coffee and ignoring the way her heart seemed to be breaking now.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:11 am

Frowning Charles watched her go before leaving himself a few moments later. Maybe it was because he himself was a difficult friend to have - but he did not see what she was talking about. He was confused and to make matters worse he felt like he had been kicked in the chest. It was not a nice feeling. He certainly knew he could not face Aurora again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Exactly Am I doing Here?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Stellar System :: West Point :: Dance Studio-