Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Yummy Starbucks (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 348
Fame : 11

Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:10 am

Grinning Lizzy drank more. She looked down and pouted as her coffee was gone. "Be right back I need more coffee. Play nice while I'm gone" she said and went to the counter and ordered, "Hiya, Can I have another vanilla with that foamy stuff again. Large too!" She grinned and the barista asked for her name, "Izzy"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:29 am

"Play nice. She says. She obviously doesn't know me well." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:51 am

"I have no intentions of tryin' ta take Lizzy away from ya'." Ben said as he held uo his hands in a I give up manner. "Ya'll really suite one another." Ben told Alex.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:11 am

Smiling Lizzy noticed Ben and Alex talking. Thinking of the best waited for her coffee and thought of what she how many ear piercing she wanted. While she thought and waited she began to hum to her self.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:51 am

"I never said you would." He winked at Ben. "Lizzy! Could you get me a nice little marshmallow while your up there." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 am

"Sure ya' didn't panter. So how long have ya' and the little lady been together?" Ben asked as he feel in love with his coffee all over again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 am

"Ummm.......I don't really know." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:23 am

Ben gave a short laugh. "Very nice." He said as he downed the last of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 am

Laughing Lizzy ordered a marshmallow for Alex as her name was called "I'm right here and can I get a marshmallow too?" The barista nodded and got her her stuff. Grabbing it she carried it over to the table and set it down, sitting down herself. "So did you two play nice while I was gone?" she winked and took a sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 am

"Define nice." Ben said with a light joke. "So little lady, how long have ya'll been together?" He decided to ask Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 am

Grinning Lizzy laughed a little, "Well you weren't fighting so I count that... I believe it has been a couple weeks at most" Tilting her head to the side she tried to think but ended up distracted by her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:11 am

"Well ya'll sure do look happy ta me, 'nd dat's all that matters in this world." Ben said with a smile to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 am

"Thank you. I fully agree, mate" Smiling into her coffee Lizzy leaned on Alex a little.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:15 am

"Don't mean ta be rude or nuthin', but little lady I think ya' should stick with yer language." Ben said a little shocked by her change in talking.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 am

Tiliting her head she thought about what she said, "What did I say? I don't think I said anything odd"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 am

Ben gave a light laugh and waved the subject away. "Yer a very odd little duck little Lizzy." Ben said deciding to change up the nickname, and he liked this one better then little lady that he'd been calling Lizzy and Micka.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 am

Grinning Lizzy wondered about her new nickname. Deciding to ask about it she did "Why did you call me little lady and now little duck or little Lizzy?" She was just curious at the moment. Drinking more of her coffee she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:08 am

"Right, forgive me. It comes as a v'ry bad habbit 'nd it's just natural for me, 'cause I'm form the south." Ben explained with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 am

Shaking her head Lizzy replied "No need to worry. I give people nicknames all the time" Smiling she drank more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:17 am

"Ah, well I shuld have asked first if ya' didn't mind my givin' ya' a nickname." Ben said sheepisly and then lightly laughed to try to play it off.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 am

Smiling Lizzy shook her head "I don't mind. I was just curious. It is my most annoying quality"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 am

"It aint annoyin' unless someone close ta ya' tells ya' so. Like Alex, or yer mom.....or a close friend." Ben listed off.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:24 am

"ah. I really don't mind though. It has happen all my life so no worries." She said and drank more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 am

"Is dat why ya' drink so much coffee littly Lizzy?" He questioned her changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 am

Tilting her head to the side and blinked, "what do you mean? I haven't been asked that in the past."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Starbucks (Open)   Yummy Starbucks (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yummy Starbucks (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: La Buena Comida :: Starbucks-