Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544
Fame : 0

Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 am

Lucas frowned and held her tightly. He stroked her hair and kissed her head, "I'm sorry... that he didn't want you..." Lucas bit his lip. "I'm sure he didn't mean it... I'm sure..." He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 am

Kat looked away from him, she couldn't take it the reasuring words and the kindness that went with them. Kat took a deep breath and slowly let it out she had no idea how to move past this, "You are the first person I told that to, and now I do not know how to move one from here.....'"She explined as she got an idea. "Will Lucas tell me about his father?" She asked sweetly with a light tilt of her head to keep the tears from spilling over.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:18 am

Lucas held her hands in his. "my father.... he was awesome, he was the best dad ever... He was my idol..." he looked at the ground and bit his lip. "what else do you want to know Kitty Kat...?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:27 am

Was.....that is past tense meaning something happened to his father? She asked herself as she thought about the word was and how Lucas had used it. "No there is nothing else, if there is do please tell me when you want to for I fear that I have pushed you into telling me about him." Kat said as she looked at their hands, she leaned close to Lulu and lightly nudged his head up facing her with her own head. "If you keep biting your lip, you will make it bleed." She said as she met his eyes not looking away.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 am

Lucas' eyes were slightly teary and he bit down harder, making it bleed. "So...?" he blinked his eyes trying to blink the tears away but it didn't work and some tears fell from his eyes and down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:37 am

"So....." Kat started as she kissed a tear away from one cheek."It sadnes me..." She kissed the other cheek, "to see you hurt yourself." She finished as she gently kissed the now bloody lips on her boyfriend while she held his hands tighly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:39 am

Lucas broke down when she kissed him and squeezed her hands tightly. More tears streamed down his face.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:45 am

Kat sadly smiled and hugged Lucas tightly not caring if she had blood on her own lips and her jacket. She rubbed his back and humed some random notes as she rocked them side to side. She had a feeling that somehow she would end up dirty clothes today, but this never crossed her mind. Kat went on humming and would do so until she was sure he was better and couldn't cry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:47 am

Lucas wrapped his arms around her tightly. "i miss him.." he murmured and buried his face in the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:59 am

Granted Kat had no idea what had happened to his father bt she was not going to start asking questions about him....she actually ask any questions about his father unless she really needed to. "I am sorry." Was all Kat said going back to humming a hungarian lullaby that had a soft calming tune along and she kept them rocking side to side and rubbing his back. She had been that shoulder to cry on whenever someone needed it, and even though she has moved that role of hers will never change. "You will make it through this, and I am sure that your father is very proud of you for following in his steps." She said softly almost like a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:06 am

Lucas smiled a little and looked at her. "thank you... Kitty Kat, if you want to talk about anything..." he turned his gaze to the side, "I'll be here for you... Always.."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:14 am

"Thank you Lulu, and the same for you. If you at all need me..." She lightly tilted her head to the left and gave a caring smile. "I shall always be here for you." Kat was a little sad that he looked away from her, but she guessed that it couldn't be of any help. Kat gave Lucas another hug and then patted him on the shoulders. "I have a lot I want to tell you, but there is a time and place for everything." Kat told him as she looked around them and let her gaze linger on a tall tree full of leaves of different color and a family of different birds, before coming back to rest her eyes on Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:17 am

Lucas caressed her cheek gently and looked into her eyes. "Alright Kitty Kat..." he kissed her gently then pulled back a little. "I'll always be here for you... Just remember that okay Kitty Kat...?" he smiled a little at her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 am

Kat loved this kind of situations in books and wahat not, but not in real life so she nodded a little in understandment and smiled. "Yes of course." She said as she accidentally gave off to much power from her knees she hugged him with to much of a push off which landed them with Lucas on his back and Kat laughing as though she had not done anything. She didn't want to see him cry again and she figured that laughter was the best medicine to get over the cloud of dispair the accidentally created.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 am

Lucas chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Look what you did Kitty Kat" he chuckled more.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 am

"I have no idea what your talking about.......it was the wind." She said trying to come up wiht an excuse...although with the light breeze she may need some help. Kat went from laughing to giggling as she had to actual repeat the excuse in her head to make sure she had said it right.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 am

Lucas chuckled more and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 am

Kat shook her head like.....welll a cat, when she was nuzzled an action she was not use to it, but hse laughed all the same and sat up then stood up. She did all of this just to get her camera she had left in her sitting spot form earlier, Kat walked back to Lucas and took a picture of him just laying there in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 am

Lucas smiled cutely at her, his hair a mess and his clothes messed up a little as well.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 am

Kat raised an eyebrow and desiced to have some fuun. "I am sorry, but being cuki and looking it, are two different things and only one of them work on me." She said with a mischivous smile and a wink as she turned her back to Lucas and walked off in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 am

Lucas blinked and sat up. He ruffled his hair, making it more messy then got up and went after her. "Wait, Kitty Kat!"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 am

Kat comletely ignored him and hid behind a tree and disappared, so all those years of actually going to P.E. helped her. Kat loved hiding away form people so she just sat in her hiding spot and watched Lucas chase shortly chase after her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:59 am

Lucas pouted and looked around for her, "C'mon Kitty Kat~!" he crossed hsi arms over his chest. "Come out~"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 am

Kat held back a laugh and carefully walked onto one of the branches that was in the clearing and that was slightly over Lulus head. " Keressük meg a." Kat called out as she went from standing on the branch to sitting on it.

(look up)
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:13 am

Lucas blinked and looked up, "Ah! There you are! Come down babe! I wanna hold you in my arms!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next