Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Kat walked into her room carrying her bag and Alexs bag. How is it that she ended up his backpack and journal, as she tossed the stuff onto her bed she took her hair out of it's ponytail. She then went to the closet that she shared with Izzy and looked through her share of clothes, she sighed not liking how her weekend turned out. "Őszintén, Ő lehetett volna szebb." Kat said to herself not hearing the door open.

(Honestly she could have been nicer)
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 348
Fame : 11

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:00 am

Watching Kat storm into their room Lizzy became worried. Rushing into the room she closed the door harder than normal. "Kat! Love, what's wrong? Did something happen?" She threw her bag on her bed and put a hand on Kat's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 am

Kat lightly jumped at hearing Izzys voice, closing the clostest door and turing to face her room mate she leaned against the door. "It is my mother, but I am gald you are here. You and Alex are....close no?" She asked chaning subject as fast as possible she did not dare want to stay on the topic of her mother at all.....well it was also the fact that her mother had brought her father with her when they met up for their usual coffee and then tea. Kat felt her face flush with anger at the thought of her father and mother, she shook her head and waited for Izzy to answer.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 am

"Yes, we are. What's up with you? Why are you so angry?" She asked her British accent becoming more prominent. She was a little worried about her friend. She knew there was a personal reason she came to America other than to SA.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 am

"Ah good." Kat said as she walked over to her bed. "I have his backpack and journal, I would like you to give them to him please....seeing as how you two would most likely see each other more than me and him would...or will be." She said as she grabbed the things she was talking about turned to Izzy and held them out.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 am

Taking the bag and journal she sighed and looked at Kat. "What's wrong, love? You seem to be upset and want to hurt someone. Don't please that would get you nicked." She moved to her bed and set the stuff besides her pack.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:33 am

"Thank you Izzy. It is my mother, we had met at a cafe and she brought my father." Kat told her as her face became flushed with anger trying not to hit the nearest thing, she was not a violent person but when it came to her father all logic went out the window. She was still in shock by the action. "I just feel as though my mother had betrayed me by bring him all the way over here to America." Kat asked herself really as she sat down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 am

Sitting besides Kat, Lizzy shook her head. She reached out and patted Kat's shoulder and smiled, "Well, love, I can tell you that your mother may have had a reason to bring him. I can tell he buggers you. Why not tell him to sod off and be done with it? I mean you could just favour talking to your mum, right?"

Smiling again Lizzy leaned back on Kat's bed looking up at the celling.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:10 am

Kat blinked at first and then fell out laughing, she didn't mean to and knew it was rude. But this is what she needed right now, something to change her mood. "I am so sorry Izzy. It was mean of me to laugh at you, it is I just did not get any of what you said.....well that is a lie, I believe you had told me to tell my father off and then asked me if I could just talk to my mother. Oh and you also said that you could tell my father...I believe you used.....buggers? Me." Kat said as she had a huge smile on her face trying really hard not to have it there, because she knew what it was like to be laughed at for being different. "I really am sorry Izzy." Kat said after she stopped laughing and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 am

"Oh I'm sorry, love. My slang is different here. I meant tell him to go away and he annoys or angers you." Lizzy shook her head as she once again forgot about the language barrier. "its alright I say odd things all the time. Just let me know what you want me to translate" She laughed and stuck her tongue out at Kat.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:50 am

"Thank you Izzy." Kat told her as she hugged Izzy. "It is fine paratlan gyermek....er Izzy. Sorry I was not thinking for a moment." She said as she lightly blushed. "I to have issues with the language slang here. So we are both learning." Kat said smiling and shaking her head at her room mate.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 am

Giggling she stretched. Looking at Kat she returned the hug and grinned. "Well off to more happy topics. What were you doing with Alex's pack?... Oh me and Alex are officially together now." Shrugging she jumped up and moved to sit on her bed but she tripped and landed on her hands. "Why am I such a Klutz? at least I didn't land on my face"

Deciding going to her bed was too much she sat where she was and looked at Kat, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:06 am

"Umm I first met Ally in library and he left his journal there and then when me and Lucas became a couple he left his backpack in the bushes. Oh really I'm so happy for you both really I am.' Kat siad as she smiled at the news and watched Izzy land on her hands and then just sit at where she was at. "I am so envyous of you." Kat accidently blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 am

Tilting her head she snicker at Alex forgetting his things everywhere. "that sounds like him." Looking at Kat she hned and put on her thinking face, "Why, love? I'm nothing special"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:37 am

Kat laughed and shook her head. "Well because Izzy, I am a kultz and I always find myself getting hurt by it. For example what you had just done would have been me foing to the hospital with a broken nose." Kat explained with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:50 am

"Oh. Before I danced I was the klutzist person in London. No England. I was placed into dance by my mum." She shrugged "I had broken noses all the time. It wasn't funny. My mum stopped taking me to the hospital and let me figure out how to fix it myself"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 am

Kat slowly nodded and knew what Izzy meant, everyone had to start at the bottom and work their way up like her parents did and how Izzy is by being here, and how she is by being here to. "Right." Kat told her as she gave one simple nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 am

Smiling Lizzy crab walked to her bed and climbed up.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 am

"Uhh Izzy, that was odd." Kat bluntly said trying to figure out how the human body could move like that.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 am

Laughing Lizzy almost fell off her bed, "I decided I didn't want to fall again. So I crabwalked to my bed" She laughed again as she righted herself, "maybe I should have stayed in bed today."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:32 am

"And why would you say that?" Kat asked as she heard Izzys explanation.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 am

"I keep falling and crashing into things today... It gets tiring dodging it all" She sighed and leaned back. "Well I guess there is a reason for my being distracted."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:41 am

"And what is your reason?" Kat questioned wanting to hear Izzys exploration. Kat found her way to the wall where it and her bed met, leaning against it she pulled her k ees up to her chest and sat her chin on top of them.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:47 am

"this is the day I left England and crossed the pond. I guess it brings up memories about my parents' divorce and leaving my friends behind" She sighed and moved back to lean against the wall mirroring Kat.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:37 pm

"I am sorry Izzy for asking. But if it makes you feel better, I understand everything you are going through. Most Americans say that but they never had to leave their firends over seas and go through a divorce." Kat said as she truely did understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)   Seriously? (Kat and Izzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously? (Kat and Izzy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Athena Hall :: Girls' Dorms 100-115 :: Dorm Room 103-