Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Bad Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:38 am

Micka's eyes widened and looked at him. She slowly raised a hand and placed it on his shoulder as she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 am

Ben didn't know if he should be shocked or just not, but either way he was happy that he didn't lose a.....he lightly pulled back, touching their noses together. "Micka I'm sorry." Ben painfully said.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 am

Micka looked into his eyes and frowned slightly, "Why are you sorry?" she bit her lip again.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:47 am

"I should have asked for yer premission, 'nd I would like ta ask ya' somethin' else before it goes ta far." He said as he frowned at Micka bitting her lip, unconsciously thinking he ran a light finger over the lip she was biting.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:49 am

Micka closed her eyes and put her hands on his shoulders gently. "What is it... Teddy bear..?"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 am

Ben gave a light smile. "Micka, would you like ta become my little girlfirend?" He softly asked. "Or would ya' just want ta stay firends?" He added preparing himself for the good and bad answer, althoguh he was more leaning toward the good answer.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 am

Micka's eyes snapped open and she blinked. She smiled widely and threw her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Yes I would like to become your little girlfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 am

Ben almost lost his balance as Micka pulled him closer but all in all he rewrapped his arms around her waist hugging her to him. "Thank ya'." He said, the happieness could be heard in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:02 am

Micka smiled and kissed all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 am

Ben lightly laughed as he placed a kiss on her cheek before he took her hand and spun her around again. He brought her back and dipped her, he had the most cheesest smile on his face as he looked into her eyes. "Ya' just made one guy little Micka."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 am

Micka blushed a little and giggled happily. She pecked his lips and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 am

Ben honestly couldn't be any happier with the way things had truned out. He smiled when Micka pecked him again and he pecked her back, as he pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 am

Micka hugged him back and sighed happily. "Thank you teddy bear..." she smiled and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 am

Ben blinked in confusion. "Thank me.......fer what?" He asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 am

"Not rejecting me..." Micka said softly with a light tint of red on her cheeks. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:24 am

Ben found himself trying to hide a laugh. "Little Micka, dat's why I thanked you. I could never find myself rejectin' ya', or a girl like yerself." Ben said resting his forehead against hers. "But yer welcome all the same."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:25 am

Micka giggled softly and rubbed her nose against his with another giggle. "I like you teddy bear!"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 am

Ben rubbed his nose back with a smile and feeling his face heat up but not careing."I like ya' too little Micka."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 am

Micka smiled widely and kissed him gently. "My teddy bear..." she murmured against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 am

He lightly nodded. "Yes, yers and yers alone." He softly said against her lips with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 am

Micka jumped up and wrapped her legs around him with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 am

Ben almost fell over for not being prepared for Mickas action. But he held her still by the waist as he lightly blushed which turned into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 am

Micka buried her face in the crook of his neck and sighed softly. "This is nice.." she tightened her legs around him.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:06 am

Ben lightly shivered as Micka sighed but he mentally shook it off and just nodded in agreeance with her. "Yes, it is." His accent coming out stronger then he would have liked. "I'm not going ta drop ya' or anything." Ben told her.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:08 am

Micka smiled, "You better not" she joked and kissed his neck lightly then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next