Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 114
Fame : 0

Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 am

Skye paused thinking about Kat's question, "Well...I think my best character would most likely be Elphaba from Wicked, have you ever seen that play? We did a local production for it once, it's a great show," she grinned
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:46 am

Kats eyes lit up she loved that musical and knew every word to every song. "Yes I love Wicked, I can not believe I found someone else who loves it to.....er well likes it I should say for better words." Kat said as she started humming Popular. "Right Ally."
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 am

Skye smiled brightly in return, "I love it, I made my dad get me tickets for it every 3 months," she smiled, "It's amazing especially in the London Appolo Theatre." she smiled before getting up, "I better go get the chalk off my clothes," she smiled at them both.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 am

"Are you leaving already. Well I do hope to see you soon, and I shall have a better camera with me the next we meet." Kat told her with a smile in return.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 am

"See ya Skye." Alex said, a dreamy look about him.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 am

Kat looked up at Ally and then stood up. "How is Izzy?" She asked looking for a reaction to her friends name. She knew this game all to well and was going to nip it in the bud, even if that meant hurting the two friends she has.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 am

Skye waved goodbye to them before heading off
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:00 am

"I d-don't know." Alex said sleepily before collapsing into a coma. Probably because of the drugs he'd taken recently.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 am

Kat watched as her friend fell to the ground, it all seemed to be in slow motion for her. "Alex, that is not funny......Alex......Alex come on wake up." Kat lightly said as she droped down next to him and lightly shaking him, she could tell her vision had gone blurly and felt like her heart would burst. "Someone help!!!" She screamed out not knowing what else she should do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)   Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2