Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Mirror Me (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 am

Micka blushed deeply, "Im not stupid..." she pouted and grabbed his hand. "You can't touch me like that!" she narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 354
Fame : 49

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 am

"It's part of the initiation, babe." Jake chuckled and his rubbed his fingers together where she slapped him away. "But since you look like you can't handle it, I'll spare you the trauma and pretend we did it."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 am

"Pretend?! You can't even pretend we did it! Is this really an initiation?!"

Micka frowned a little then shook her head. She sighed softly and closed her eyes. "What are you doing Jakey? Why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 am

"I said don't call me Jakey." He pushed himself off of her and for once he actually looked pissed and he brushed nonexistent dust from his shirt. "And I was just messing with you." He said and he pulled his bag from the floor.

"You take me too seriously."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 am

Micka opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Sorry Jakey... Whoops I mean Jake." She sat up. "I didn't mean to make you angry" She ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:41 pm

"No, just shut up before I say something both of us will regret." He moved his bag to his other shoulder and he stole one last glance at her before he sauntered towards the door. He stopped though and he tilted his head back to face her with his signature smirk in place.

"We really should have done it." He winked before disappearing through the door.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Micka's eyes widened and she blushed deeply. She shook her head and got up, she did a few more stretches before she turned some music on.

She tied up her hair and removed her jacket so she was in her jogging pants and tank top. She stood in the middle of the room and glanced at the door before she danced in time with the music.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Katharina walked past son guy holding a bag over his shoulder. Being new to the school as a tad bit hard for her, but she didn't care. Kat opened up a door that held a dancing girl, she just stood there and watched. Not wanting ot intrupe the girl, she took out her camera and took pictures of the surrounding dance room. She knew better than to take people photo without asking them first.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Micka saw the girl and smiled and waved as she continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 am

Katharina waved back and gave a light smile. She then stopped and lightly tilted her head to the side. "Excuse me. If you....do not mind.....could I take.....a...picture of you? Dancing?" She asked not hinding her accent.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 am

Micka giggled and kept dancing. "Go ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:57 am

Katharina lighly smiled, and took a place in the corner where the wall met the mirror. She got her camera ready and zoomed out as she took the black and white effect off the camera. "Thank you." And she begun her work.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:19 am

Micka smiled. "welcome!& she hummed the song softly as she kept dancing.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 am

Katharina put the camera down and started to change the film when a nagging question came out. "Are...you new here?" She asked, she didn't want to be bothersum, but the question kept repeating itself around her mind.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:35 am

Micka smiled and nodded. "Yup!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 am

Katharina nodded, when she finished reloading her film she got back to work. "I am sorry." She said putting her camera down and looking at the girl. "I am Katharina. Umm was there a...boy here...before I entered?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 am

Micka blinked when she apologized. Then nodded. "Uhhh yep! His name is Jake!"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am

"Ohh, okay. If I may, what is your name?" Kat asked, she hated talking to people and not knowing their names, even if it was just for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:19 am

"Im Micka!!!! What bout you?!!" Micka said happily.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:42 am

"I am Katharina. It is a pleasure to meet you...Micka." She said with a smile as she went back to taking photos.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 am

Micka danced over to her. "Nice to meet you!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:03 am

Kat lightly jumped and then smiled holding her hand out. "It is a pleasure to meet you to."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:11 am

Micka shook her hand and giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 am

"May I ask why you are happy?" Kat inquired as she stood up to be face to face with Micka.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 am

Micka stopped dancing and smiled at her. "I just am! Im happy most of the time!! Well actually all the time!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Me (OPEN)   Mirror Me (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror Me (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next