Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Break Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 223
Fame : 16

Break Time  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 am

Ivory ignored his first question and she tilted her head back with her eyes drawn the way Elena would have at his words. "Then why can't you look at me?" She sounded genuinely hurt and her hand slid down from his chest and her fingers curled back like he burned her.

"Three years. I've been waiting for three years for you." She whispered. "You pretended not to know."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:40 am

Reed could almost pictured himself as Damon and know how he would react since he never actually get to read the script. He reached for her hand but let it hang on his sides when he saw the hurt in her eyes.

"You know we can't be together Elena. Our family won't let us." he whispered back sadly before he placed his hand on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:02 am

"That's the problem." Ivy narrowed her eyes at him and she pushed him away as she stood up, taking her things hastily and dropping some of her stuff as her hands shook. She was doing her part and she let out a shaky breath and looked up to meet his eyes.

"If you really loved me, If you really gave a damn..." Her voice broke. "That wouldn't have stopped you."

Her eyes betrayed her when they flicked towards the script. This was the part when Damon was supposed to kiss her before she walked out the door and she took a step back with a hand raised up. "And that's where the act ends." She lied, hoping he didn't read that part yet.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:10 am

Reed raised an eyebrow at her, smirking knowingly. He just read that part when she cut the act herself. "I see you don't look braver that I thought Ivy." he stated and put the script down since he finished looking at it and he act perfectly like Damon should.

"I just hope the director won't mind we skip the kissing part because you don't want it." he shrugged, crossing his arms in front his chest while watching the director put a lot of effort into changing the stage so it would match the kissing scene act.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:00 pm

"Don't underestimate me, Reed." Ivy huffed and looked towards the stage as if she had to even though she just didn't want to look at him. She composed herself enough to glare back at him and with a deep breath, she took a step forward, took Reed by the collar and she drew her eyes open as she leaned dangerously close.

"Damon..." She said the way Elena would. Like he didn't have to hide anything, that she understood him. One wrong move and their lips would touch. "You're the one who wants it." She suddenly said in her own tone of voice and she pulled away.

"Do you really think you're the only f-ing tease between the two of us, lover boy?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Reed almost showed his wicked smirk knowing she won't do it. He just love to taunt people but then his smile gone when Ivy leaned closer to him. He wasn't ready to act but he leaned forward at the same time Ivy pulled back so he stopped himself before the girl found out.

'Shit.. I just got tricked.' he scolded himself mentally but his face showed that he was surprised. He knew he was already too late so he just looked away, acting like he don't care.

"I think you won't stand in this showbiz world if you aren't brave enough to act."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:22 pm

"My whole life's an act, Reed." Ivy said with a frown. "If I can handle reality, I'm pretty sure I can handle the stage." Her fingers automatically flew up to her silver chain. For people who knew her, this was a clear sign she was uncomfortable even though her face doesn't show it.

She adjusted her tank top and pulled it down since it hitched up when she shifted positions. From the background, she could hear the director screaming for the both of them to get on stage. The other partners were already partnered up and only Reed and her were left alone.

"What?" She groaned and shot a glare at Reed. "Watch your tongue."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Reed notice something and he just keep quiet until he heard the director shot at them. He didn't want to burden her if she doesn't want it but he's a professional actor, he'll do it. He know what she mean but he didn't say anything about it. He always keeping things inside.

The director told the others partners to act. And Reed knew they weren't serious on it. When it was Ivy and his turn he tugged her arm, "Watch your heart." he smirked and walked over to the stage with her.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 pm

"If you haven't noticed, I lost mine years ago." She whispered to herself, unaware of the fact that he could hear her. She scrambled up the steps, and hesitated at the sides and looked behind her. The director had to shout at her one more time before she snapped out of it and she walked towards the center. She was glad no one was paying attention to them except for the director.

"Star at the beginning of Act 4 scene 5 and for heaven's sake Rodriguez, stop glaring at the floor." The director continued to shout.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Reed was waiting for her at the center of the stage. His face was blank and showed no emotion but when she stepped up in front of him. He acted as best he could and he covered all of her lack emotion since he notice she was distracted.

When it comes to kiss scene. He didn't aim for her lips but her forehead. It's the director fault that he didn't put more details on the script.

Reed held her close, trying to make her feel secure in his arms but at the same time acting like Damon.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:53 pm

"What..." Ivy started when Reed suddenly made a beeline for her forehead and she raised a brow and was about to protest when she realized how quiet the room was. Her eyes wandered around the room for a few second but it was enough to take in everything else. Everyone was facing her and without thinking, her fingers tightened around Reed's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 am

"You awake?" Reed whispered and he made sure no one notice or heard it as he his lips never leave her forehead. This time he leaned down towards her lips but he stopped just when his lips hovered above hers and his eyes stared at her.

"Leave." he whispered again without moving his lips. But he still acting like he really want to kiss her despite the warning was clear in his tone for her to leave according to what the script said.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 am

"Leave..." The expression on Ivy's face showed irritation and confusion but she was still frozen in place and her eyes were searching his almost desperately. The room was all tension. Someone dropped something and Ivy snapped out of it again with the sound.

"Oh." She suddenly slapped him and with a last look towards the audience, stumbled out to the side of the stage.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:23 am

Reed pursed his lips but he didn't move until the director said cut then he rubbed his cheek walking down the stage as the director compliment them on how perfect they act despite he still doesn't like that they changed the kissing act but it was good enough and they got the feelings in it.

Reed joined with Ivy when the director told them to practice the script more. He told them maybe he'll get them a contract in a movie together.

"Let's take a break." the director told them and Reed glanced at Ivy, wondering if she got something to say to him.

(xD)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:36 am

"What?" Ivy said when she looked up from her script only to be met with Reed's light blue eyes. She couldn't count how many time she had asked that question for the past thirty minutes and she never used to ask questions. It was all Cross's fault.

"Something on my face? My hair? My lips?" She didn't why she was being so worked up about it.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 am

"There's nothing wrong with your face." Reed said, just to reassure her. He stuck his hands inside his jeans pockets and smirked.

"But maybe something happened to your mind. I did warn you though. Are you okay?" he asked, merely just concerned, he didn't use his teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:00 am

Ivy looked at him with disbelief when he smirked at her and she grabbed her bag, tripped on her boots and walked past him for the door.

"I'm fine! Perfect!" She muttered. "Maybe I should do something about my mouth though. Plastic surgery works wonders." She prattled on, forgetting that the door was glass and that if she kept on walking, she'd definitely crash.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 am

Reed saved her from crashing the glass and humiliation, he caught her arms, holding her then he pushed the glass door open for her, "Something definitely bothering your mind." he patted her head lightly, this time teasing her.

"I'll see you again in our dreams." he wiggled his eyebrows then he pulled out his cig and lit it up.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:00 am

"Our dreams?" Ivy didn't bother looking gratified or anything since she knew it would get to his stuck up head and it would mean a lot more worse for her. "Maybe something's bothering your mind, Reed."

She smirked as she elbowed past him and out of the auditorium, she could help but look back before she walked past a huge crowd of people and out of Reed's view.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:36 am

Reed couldn't help the wicked smile on his face before he closed the door and walked out of the room, heading for his next job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Time    Break Time  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2