Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Share | 

Clique Initiation | Applicants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashton Hunter
Admin
Admin

$ : 2168
Fame : 31

PostSubject: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 am

CLIQUE LIST

Jocks

The Jocks are the physically largest clique in the school. They are the
most athletic students at the school and consider the Grand Stadium as their favorite haunt. Majority of these guys can be jerks, but that doesn't apply to all of them.

Normal

These are your average, everyday high school students. There is nothing unusual about them so they are usually ignored or left alone.

Unpopular

Is a person with no car, no friends but online. Only is capable of
making friends with other fellow losers. The popular people wont give
them the time of day and only use them to laugh at.

Elite

They are the richest, the most influential and the coolest of the SA
social pyramid. Only select few are allowed to enter their diamond
encrusted barriers.

Beloved

These are the group of kids who love everyone and everyone loves them
back. They are the goody-goodies and the teacher's pet. They are nice in
short.

Scene

Scene kids usually go to local shows have extremely tight groups. They
may be there for the music but usually they are there for the social
time. Scene kids are usually very picky about who they talk to and
associate with.

Prep

Filled with energy, loves to party and has a knack for dressing up and
dating cute boys. If you've got these personalities, then you're
definitely prep.

Outcast

Rebels, Bikers, Outcasts and Emos and other people not part of the
social fringe but are still influential enough to matter, belong here. They stick to their own selves and they don't take sh-t from anybody.

Please Copy and paste this code, answer the questions as truthfully as you can and pray to God, you're in sorted into the right one. Wink

Post your initiation form as a reply.

Code:

[center]
[img]Character Picture URL[/img]
[size=18][b]FULL NAME[/b][/size]

[center][size=16][b][i][color=cyan]Initia[/color][color=blue]tion Ques[/color][color=cyan]tions[/i][/color][/b][/size][/center]

[b]1. First day of classes and you wear...[/b]

a. Anything that fits. I don't really care.
b. Only what's hot and what's in. Everyone should look at me and only me.
c. Expensive clothes that don't go under three digits.
d. I wear the most ridiculous things and I don't care what people think about me.
e. Something that the teachers would approve of.
f. A comfy shirt, a pair of sweats and my sneakers.
g. It has to be cute and girly and everything in between.
h. Clothes don't matter. It's the inside of the person that counts.

[b]2. It's Friday and when school's finally over, you...[/b]

a. Go to the mall and shop.
b. Hit the gym.
c. Go to the library and look for some books.
d. [/font][font=courier new]Start a riot.[/font][font=courier new]
e. Go home and do my thing.
f. Party in the most exclusive clubs.
g. None of you business.
h. Hang out with my friends.

[b]3. You think of yourself as...[/b]

a. The best living thing that's ever walked the earth.
b. [/font][font=courier new]I'm loved by everyone and I love everyone.[/font]
[font=courier new]c. [/font][font=courier new]Someone who speaks his/her mind. [/font]
[font=courier new]d. Healthy and rippling with pent up energy.
e. Like any other person.
f. Happy, kicking and ready to par-tay!
g. [/font][font=courier new]A piece of trash.
h. [/font][font=courier new]Smart, responsible and basically just smart. [/font]
[font=courier new]
[b]4. You have a major test in school and...[/b]

a. [/font][font=courier new]What's the test about? *insert profanity here*[/font]
[font=courier new]b. What will come, will come. I tried my best.
c. I am confident and I know I'll ace it.
d. [i]I've got practices later...[/i]Oh yeah tests! [i]Practice, practice...
[/i]e. [/font][font=courier new]I'm pretty sure I'll get a passing grade. [/font]
[font=courier new]f. What's the test about? *insert profanity here*
g. [/font][font=courier new]I don't give a damn.
h. I'm pretty sure I'll get a passing grade.
g. [/font][font=courier new]I don't need to worry about my grades. I've got enough cash to last me a life time. [/font]
[font=courier new]

[b]5. You have a million dollars in your pocket and you...[/b]

a. [/font][font=courier new]Use it to change the world the way I want it to be.[/font]
[font=courier new]b. Spend it all on black eyeliner, leather jackets, etc.
c. Donate the money to charity.
d. Get all the latest clothes and basically just use it all.
e. Save it for you College education and your future.
f. Buy a treadmill, build a swimming pool in my backyard and get health insurance.
g. Use it to change the world the way I want it to be.
h. [/font][font=courier new]Save it in the Bank.[/font]
[font=courier new]
[center][size=16][b][color=orange][i]Firs[/color][color=red]t Impre[/color][color=orange]ssions[/color][/i][/b][/size][/center]

(RP about your arrival in Stellar academy with a minimum of three paragraphs.)

Last edited by Ashton Hunter on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stellaracademy.forumtl.com
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 223
Fame : 16

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:14 am

Ivory Rodriguez

Initiation Questions

1. First day of classes and you wear...

2. After school you...

e. None of your business.

3. You think of yourself as...

4. You have a major test in school and...

5. You have a million dollars in your pocket and you...

a. Save it in the bank.

First Impressions

"Ivory." The light tone of her mother was strained with worry, stress and irritation as the brunette in black hopped off the sedan with a loud stomp and a "Hell yeah!" to go with it.

"Don't worry, mom." Ivy rolled her eyes and closed the door. As expected, the passenger side window rolled down and her mother's face popped through the opening, obviously concerned. "I won't get into trouble," She started. "most of the time." She added as an afterthought.

"Just tell me you won't do anything stupid, Ivory. This is your last chance and if you don't hold up, we're sending you to St. Matthews."

Ivory dreaded that school. It was a convent that loved to torture freedom fighting girls like her with rules. She remembered stuffing the brochure into the garbage disposal the moment her mother put it up as an option the fourth time she got kicked out for skipping classes.

"I promise..." She said solemnly and she rapped the window with her knuckles. Her mother looked at her long and hard and Ivy shot her a dazzling smile just as the car drove off, leaving behind a trail of ozone layer depleting smoke. Her facade instantly broke off and she scoffed, shaking her head with amusement.

Parents these days. They believe almost anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

PostSubject: Reed Cross   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 am

REED CROSS

Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

d. Healthy and rippling with pent up energy.

e. I'll pull a prank on the teacher and blame it on the person next to me.

a. Save it in the bank.

First Impressions

Reed turned off the engine and took the keys out of the ignition as he looked around the school area from where he was sitting. He took off his helmet and got off his Ducati too. He knew he attracted a lot of attention by riding the flashy sport motorbike. But his manager was the one who suggested it. Thinking about him made Reed gritted his teeth in annoyed. And it didn't help when he saw Alec himself was waiting in front the school building.

Reed made his way towards him, ignoring the whispers and the pointing fingers but he didn't show how annoyed he is right now. He put on his fake commercial smile although if look could kill, someone would be dead at the front door by now.

But Reed didn't stab Alec with words like he used to and Alec knew very well how Reed could handle his emotion as easy as flipping through pages. It's different with the older guy though. Alec clearly was pissed at Reed because he didn't follow his instruction to use the sport car instead the bike. And to dress nicely when all he wear was just a simple shirt, leather jacket, black jeans that hung dangerously on his hips and biker boots with a dog tags around his neck. His hair was still messy like he just rolled out of bed and had fun last night. Then again he's always a rebel at heart.

"Ok big guy. I know you're upset but here I am. Like you want. Alive. At this academy. I even tried to be awesome. But that doesn't mean you can take what belongs to me and absolutely not my bike. I'm bringing it with me no matter what." he said using his serious voice, all playfulness gone from him as if to challenge Alec. But being Reed, he doesn't care if Alec took his bike, he could always steal it back. He just want to tease him.

"Actually I broke the car as soon I drove it through the garage."

Alec bitch back, bluntly swearing in thick Russian accent until Reed walked inside the door. He didn't even forget to stuck his tongue childishly at Alec.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 38
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:59 am

Kaytlinn "Kayt" Tabitha Uostein

Initiation Questions

d. Black, black and black.

2. After school you...

b. A piece of trash.

b. What will come, will come. I tried my best.

b. Spend it all on bikes and spikes.
e. Use it for your College education and your future.

First Impressions

Kaytlinn was beyond silent as she entered the school. The thought of skipping had entered her mind multiple times but knew it would aggravate her mother to no end. She figured she'd just get in a fight and get expelled. That would work well. She adjusted the keyboard she had strapped to her back's strap and sighed. "Locket 203. Kaytlinn Uostein." She read silently as she came to her locker. She looked down at her schedule and back to the locker, spinning the cobonation lock to open it.

"Welcome to Stellar Academy!" Was written on a paper as it floated out to her and confetti popped out at her.

"Je-zus Christ!" She snapped taking a step back. She groaned and brushed the confetti off of her, growling as she stuffed the books she wouldn't need into the locker. She couldn't believe she had to come here. 'Like another fucking boarding school is going to do anything for me.' She thought bitterly. It was her 10th after all. She slammed the locker shut and stocked off to her first class.

"Students, we have a new student today. Would yo ulike to introduce yourself?" The woman asked. Kaytlinn shook her head,

"Not particularly." She grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest and keeping her bangs infront of her face.

"Come now, tell us about yourself" With an almost silent groan she looked up at the class.

"My name's Kaytlinn Uostein. This is my 10th boarding school. i don't plan on being here for long. Don't screw with me, I won't knock you out." she warned. The teacher was speechless as Kaytlinn shrugged and took a seat in the back of the class. Little did she actually know, she'd be here for quite some time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Christa Gabriella Martinez

Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

a. Save it in the bank.

First Impressions

Christa walked out of the black Escalade, her eyes covered by a pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses. "Thanks, Dean!" she called, motioning for a porter or someone to help carry her boxes to her dorm room. A random boy came up to her and asked, "Do you need help?" Christa looked at him with a raised eyebrow but shrugged. "Yeah, I need all these boxes to be taken up to the Girls Dorm 101." she said. She could see the boy get giddy to go up to the girls' dormitory. "On second thought, I'll take everything." she said, grabbing a trolley and loading all her boxes on it.

'Stellar Academy, can you believe it? School for the Talented.' she thought, walking up the steps heading for the dorm. She found her dorm and opened it, leaving all her boxes around her half. "Now, where's the music room?" she whispered to herself, searching for a piano or an instrument. "There it is." she said, walking into a room, full of instruments. In the middle sat a grand piano, she sat down and began playing a piece she memorized. She felt herself slip away from the real world and be whisked away by the music.

"You have an amazing musical talent." a soft voice whispered near the doorway. Christa's eyes widened in shocked and turned around to be greeted by the sight of a middle-aged woman. "I'm the music teacher here at Stellar Academy." she said, eyeing Christa. "I can tell that you've been playing for quite a while, based on the passion that you played that piece with." she replied. "Thank you." Christa said, letting out a breath she did not know she was holding. "I hope to see you in my class." the music teacher said, before leaving Christa alone again in the room. Christa closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She exited the music room, heading for her dorm. She opened her door and collapsed onto the bed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 100

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 am

[td class="code"]

August Hill

Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

a. Save it in the bank.

First Impressions

August stepped out of the stretch limousine her parents sent for her at the airport and adjusted her Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses, looking around at her new school. As much as she was trying to keep her 'cool' persona up, she couldn't help but smile with excitement at being at the school she'd always wanted to go to. The chauffer had already unloaded her Louis Vuitton luggage from the back and was loading it onto a trolley.

"Thank you!" August said, turning and flashing the driver a smile, who nodded in response and passed the trolley to a porter, who walked behind her as she headed to her dorm, her Jimmy Choos clicking on the hard floor of the lobby of her dorm. As they rode the elevator a few girls came in and eyed her with envy.

"Are those the new Jimmy Choos?" One girl said, gesturing to August's shoes. August nodded with a smile. "I heard they're supposed to be over $500!" the girl said.

"650," August replied, pulling out a compact and checking her gloss, applying a fresh coat. "Here," she said to the porter before leaving the elevator and finding her dorm room.

[/td]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Well as far as I was concerned, from my school days, Biker was part of the elite group and not the outcasts. But as you have put them as outcasts then I am actually going to do this application thing Very Happy

ROSALIE NAOMI STORM

Initiation Questions

c. Expensive clothes that don't go under three digits. (Not because of what other people think, because I do not care, but because I like the expensive stuff.)

2. After school you...

a. Go to the mall and shop. (on my beautiful motorbike Very Happy)

c. I am confident and I know I'll ace it. (Gotta get a job that pays a lot for the future.)

b. Spend it all on bikes and spikes ...

and clothes, and jewellery, and stuff! stuff! stuff!

First Impressions

"Why are there so many people everywhere ..." Rosalie declared with undisguised disgust and an expressive roll of her eyes. She slid her aviators down into place and tapped the pink tinted side with one perfectly manicured nail. Well at least she had her credit card and her motorbike and her musical talent. That was all she needed to survive here even with the excessive amount of people. She was sure someone spoke to her while she was paused there glancing around, but if they did they did not get a reply, because she was already walking away.

At that moment she heard her blackberry beeping at her. Scooping it out of her bag she pressed the button and holding it up to one ear greeted the person on the other end the same way she always did "is my allowance in? Yes? Then papa, how may I help you? Oh you do, well aren't you ... okay I still do not like you and my affections still cannot be bought, but I shall tell other people I like you if it will make you happy. No not because I care if you are happy but because having you ring my continually to ask about it would annoy me, and I refuse to be the reason I am unhappy. Alright byebye!" She glanced up just in time to see someone stepping a little to closely to her Louis Vuitton suitcase set.

"Touch that and I will hurt you" She bluntly told the girl shooting a mock innocent smile in her direction but completely serious in her words. She then picked up the handle of the set herself. Her step-dad had offered her a chauffeur and the works - but Rosalie did not do expensive for the sake of impressing others. She did expensive because she loved expensive, and it came with a lot of pleasure, but she would rather drive her beautiful car herself. Imagine if her baby was injured by some careless chauffeur just for the sake of impressing people whose opinions she did not care about. She patted the car's bonnet and murmured "so worth the money pa had to pay to get you over here where you belong - with me, and kitty!" Kitty was her motorbike. Rosalie still believed that Kitty (the motorbike) and Tequila (the car) belonged together and could not be separated from each other or her.

"Mmmm so where are the dorms?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Kathaina Marianna Sten

br /br /
Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

[center]First Impressions

Kat and her mother pulled up to the font of the school in their 2010 eletric blue mustange. Kats mother put the car into park and looked at her daughter. "Méz, please have a good day, and try to make some friends. Even if it's just one or even two people." Her mother said to her with a soft smile.

Kat kissed her mother on the check goodbye and got out of the car. Once out of the car she froze with shock at all the other students and then the shcool itself. She couldn't believe that she was here, she started to smile and heard the car window roll down. "Igen anya?" Kat asked turning to face her mothers worried face and having her accent coming through, being in the states for only a short time was hard for Kat. "Sweetie, try to have fun. And have a good day." And with that her mother drove off.

Turning back to face the academy Kat held her nikon d3000 close to her as she started to walk to the steps only to stop and look at a blooming tree with a family of squirrels running around. Kat took a few steps back and got her camera ready. She snapped off a few photos and then changed directions to under the tree and took a few more pictures.

After having fun with her camera she looked back at the entance of the academy. Taking a deep breath and letting it out she took her first step to a new life.
Translations: Méz=Honey; Igen= yes; Anya=mother

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 148

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:35 am

BARNABY CHATANGOE

br /br /
Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

b. Hit the gym.

a. I don't give a damn about my grades.

f. Buy a treadmill, build a swimming pool in my backyard and get health insurance.

"Well I can just tell this is going to be as great as my last school" Barnaby commented in a highly sarcastic tone though he did manage a half smile as he looked around and fended off his mother trying to hug him yet again. Giving her one last push away so she was forced to back up several steps he rather resentfully commented, to cover his guilt about this action "mother please! First you name me Barnaby as though Chatangoe was not bad enough, then you force me to take cello and dance lessons! Plus I am pretty sure your drunk again ..."

"But you love dance my little teddy bear" Mrs Chatangoe replied blowing him kisses from the distance he had forced her to. She then added "sweetypie I am not drunk! I am just a little happy my darling snookums! ... and so proud, could not be more proud ..." She continued to ramble along like this whilst Barnaby desperately tried to shut her up for several moments. It was like this every single day. He was just glad to be getting away to boarding school. Boarding - ah the word had never felt so good.

"But I would never have known that had you not forced me to dance" Barnaby replied with a frown and turning walked away towards the school, and out of his mother's presence as fast as possible. Commenting too himself as he went "so God officially hates me, good to know for future reference. But provided no-one saw that maybe this school can be a new beginning. A new chance to be different! A chance to be judged on my muscles and my personality and not this damn name!" Happy with this conclusion Barnaby looked around for a glimpse of where the dorms might be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 228

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 am

CHARLES DREW

br /br /
Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

b. Hit the gym.

"Hello the rest of my life" Charlie announced quietly too himself as he looked around the school building in front of him just trying to take it all in. He was use to working in a tiny community centre gym back home and therefore was absolutely thrilled at the idea of having a gym with equipment that actually worked. There was a chance of him honing his natural talent here. He could actually become somebody. It was the stuff dreams were made off, provided it was not a night he had eaten cheese late, those nights his dreams involved monsters made out of till reciepts and giant hot dogs. Shaking his head Charlie cleared it of those thoughts.

Vaguely waving his hand behind him, knowing both his parents would not have got off there phones or out the car so they would not know if he was waving or not, he headed forward towards the building wondering where to go first. Should he explore? Or find the dorms? Or go check out the gym? The choices were far too supremely endless for him to pick one. So instead he ended up paused just standing there and looking from side to side with an expression of question on his features. But time was money - as his workaholic parents always stated - and that meant standing here apparently doing nothing would be horrifying to the couple in the car behind him.

With this in mind Charlie made his choice instantly and headed for the dorms. Before sheepishly backtracking and grabbing his large number of bags. With those in hand he then headed once more for the dorms. Happy in his choice that he could dump the bags and then go exploring. He wanted to see everything, do everything, and enjoy his personal freedom. Though at home he was pretty much free to do whatever he wanted anyway, it was nice to have a different setting and a new chance to make friends to change things for a while to match the freedom.

br /br /[center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emily Alexa Rose Thornton
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 158

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 pm

EMILY ALEXA ROSE THORNTON

Initiation Questions

a. Anything that fits. I don't really care. (All my clothes are beautiful anyhow.)

2. After school you...

b. Hit the gym.

First Impressions

"I am beautiful, and healthy, and everything I want to be" Emily sang softly too herself as she climbed daintily out of the car and spun around in a gentle circle with her arms out stretched. She breathed in the air around her and let it out with a soft whoosh "this is the first day, and the best day, of the rest of my life! Of the rest of my life!" She finished her little solo chorus by doing a cartwheel and ending in the splits. Climbing to her feet once more she bowed to her imaginary audience.

"A beautiful gym! A beautiful, wonderful, state of the art gym! Not to mention facilities for acting and modelling ... oh what more could a girl want" Emily gushed her voice still as light as though she was about to start singing again. It just makes you want to flip! Literally!" With that she did another cartwheel followed by a back flip. When she landed she pulled a pose with her hands under her chin and her expression dreamy. Combining her modelling with her athleticism "oh you have to love a day like this ... a life like this ... more than anything!"

Sorting out her headband, adjusting her dress, and waving back at her parents she pondered where to go now. Before deciding to close her eyes and just drift and see where she ended up "oh the rest of my life ..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 172

PostSubject: Zachary Chase   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Zachary Chase

Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

b. Hit the gym.

First Impressions

Zac woke up in the same position from last night, still fully clothed in jeans and a black t-shirt, with his club warm-up jacket and shoes. He already showered the night before, he knew he won't have the time to do it in the morning when his flight to LA just a few hours soon.

It took a half hour for him to get into La Guardia and aboard the plane. As soon as he stepped his feet to LAX, he saw a few kids running towards him with LA Galaxy jersey. They asked him to sign it and started talking about his later promised contract with the team excitedly.

"I'm just surprised I still have admirers and a team after we lost to Mexico last match." he chuckled, showing his one side dimple. They denied him immediately though, saying how awesome he is during the play and they knew the team barely has energy left after their match against Panama kids the day before.

He excused himself from them and took a cab heading to Stellar. He wasn't surprised when some students there greeted him and told him they saw his sister doing her campaigns yesterday at the beach. It was one of the price you have to pay for the fame. It's odd that strangers knew so much about your family. He wasn't famous, he just want to join one of the best world soccer club in here but of course the fame rubbed off on his entire family.

He tossed his bag somewhere in the room and dropped himself to the bed. He enjoyed a minute blessing of peace before his phone beeped inside his pocket, indicating he has something to do and that probably meeting his entire Stellar team and practice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 am

[img]
Photo[img]
FULL NAME
Alexander Williams

Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

b. Hit the gym.

First Impressions

Alex woke up at 5am. The time his alarm had been set for. He hurridly turned it off and groaned. He went through a mental checklist of what to do. Get up. He was totally gonna do that he smirked. Get dressed. Yea, right. Have some toast or cereal. Actually Alex could do with a bit of food but to do that he'd have to do everything else first. "Pass." He mumbled to himself. Now let's see what else.....Oh of course brush his teeth. Course I'll do that it's good for the chicks if you have white teeth. He smiled. Then....what was it......oh yea start school. "Wait what!" Alex yelled. "Oh crap I totally forgot about The academy thing." Alex said pulling his hair as he sat up. "But it starts in a couple of hours. I'll be fine." He told himself nervously.

Alex went back to sleep for a few hours before having his second alarm go off. 9am. He thought to himself. "Shit." He muttered to the pillow. I gotta get up. He thought pulling himself out of bed and grabbing some jeans and putting them on. He grabbed a white shirt and checkered top and put them on. "I'm gonna be so late. He thought to himself. He had come to LA a week before so he didn't have to take a flight in the morning. But of course he managed to still get there later than expected.

As Alex got off the bus he saw a couple of kids running around and recognized his Goody-goody brother sitting on a bench reading a book. Of course he had got here at what 6am? Sebby always liked to be early. Alex walked past him without Sebby even looking up. Nerd. He thought to himself. As he headed towards school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 124
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 am

Cairo Dominique Larson

Initiation Questions

d. Black, black and black.
e. I wear the most ridiculous things and I don't care what people think about me.

2. After school you...

a. Go to the mall and shop.
b. Hit the gym.
d. Go home and spread gloom all over the place.

b. A piece of trash.
c. Smart, responsible and basically just smart.

d. Tests? What Tests?
e. I'll pull a prank on the teacher and blame it on the person next to me.

a. Save it in the bank.
b. Spend it all on bikes and spikes.
d. Get all the latest clothes and basically just use it all.
g. Lose it.

First Impressions

Cairo stepped out of her father's shiny black town car without so much as glancing back at her driver who had opened the door for her. She expected more from the school than the indifferent way people looked at her. She didn't care though. She was here and she was determined to place the turn of events to her advantage.

"You can go now, Jaymes." He waved a well-manicured finger to her driver and waited until she heard the engine rev and disappear through the turn. She dropped her goody-goody facade and pulled the gold embroidered lock from her hair and with a quick pull, ripped her long skirt up to her thigh and pulled off her fur jacket to reveal a scintillating black and silver blouse.

"That's more like it." She purred as she languidly walked towards through the door of her destiny.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 128

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:40 am

Naomi Charis Natsui

Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

a. The best living thing that's ever walked the earth. [At least, that's what she let's people believe.]

a. Save it in the bank.

First Impressions

"So this is the place.." Naomi said as she stepped out of the car and took off her Mark Jacobs sunglasses, allowing her eyes to look over the building in front of her and the people entering the school grounds. To be perfectly honest, she couldn't really care less where she ended up - as long as the school was free of any possibilities of her dad's influence - but she respected her mother's wishes. And she was right about how this would be beneficial in the future.

"Thanks, Jay." She said with a small smile to the driver. Jay was her mother's personal driver, but he often drove her around too if he wasn't busy. "Let my mother know I arrived safely," she said and waved as Jay nodded and drove off, most likely to take her mother somewhere.

Ignoring the looks cast at her, she fished her phone out of her pocket and sent her mother a quick text about her arrival. "There," she smirked and put her phone back as she walked towards the school. You'd think people had seen rising stars enough in the school. Her style was rough, but expensive. The life she was used to involved luxury and designer clothes, but she didn't buy them for the sake of buying. The quality and cuts were better and the clothes hung better on her body. Or at least she felt like they did. She had the attitude that went with that kind of life, or at least that's what people thought. She liked her shields.

"Time to get busy." She murmured to herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 348
Fame : 11

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:51 am

Elizabeth Lucia Maxwell

Initiation Questions

2. After school you...

b. Hit the gym.

First Impressions

Lizzy walked in the doors of Stellar Academy, nodding to those who looked at her. She looked around and shrugged. She was dressed in a pair of black loose capris and light blue v-neck shirt. She had on her black and blue converse too. Sighing softy to her self she mumbled, "You are starting new. Even if it wasn't by choice you need to make the best of it."

She looked around again and noticed people in their normal cliques. "Why do I feel as though I'm at a ultra separated school?" Lizzy asked her self. Smiling softly as she heard her prominent British accent, she felt her pocket for her schedule. Finding it, she pulled it out and looked at it. "All right I need to go to the second floor first," tucking her schedule away again she moved to go.

Moving a hand to hold her guitar strap, Lizzy lazily walked to the stairs. With her book bag over her other shoulder she walked up the stairs ready to take on Stellar Academy. She pulled out her Ipod headphones and put them in. She turned on her rock music and was ready to go.

"I'm ready for this place and who care what they think. I am not going to let it bring me down." Lizzy said, smiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 am

Lucas McFadden

Initiation Questions

2. It's Friday and when school's finally over, you...

g. None of you business.

g. [/font]I don't give a damn.

h.
Save it in the Bank.

First Impressions

Lucas woke up with a soft sigh and took a quick shower. He then got dressed into jeans and a white shirt that showed his abs. He threw on a jersey and and wore a pair of sunglasses. He grabbed his things and headed for Stellar Academy.

As he stepped into the academy, a few guys greeted him, some of them telling him that they had seen some of his games and some girls waved. When he saw the girls, he raised his sunglasses only slightly to wink at them. He smirked and continued his way to his room.

He stepped into his room and immediately crashed onto the bed. He pulled out his phone and looked at a picture of him and his family. He smiled a little then put his phone away then drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:04 am

[img][/img]
Benjiman Kai Cortez

Initiation Questions

h. Hang out with my friends.

c. [/font]Someone who speaks his/her mind.

First Impressions

Ben went and parked his 2011 black Ferrari 458 Italia in the academies parking lot. Just as he was getting out another car pulled up half way next to Ben, he knew who it was as the window rolled down to show his step fathers face. "Howdy John." Ben greeted his step father as he got out of his car and leaned on Johns car. "Benjiman you forgot your guitar." John said as he nodded to the backseat of his car. Ben gave him a stupid smrik as he opend the door to the backseat seeing his guitar case and grabbed it. "Thank ya' very much John." Ben said with the southern accent coming out more then he would like.

"Are you sure this is where you want to go?" John asked not really sure if he was up to letting Ben go. John always did look out for Ben, even after his mother had passed but not because he had to, but because he felt a real connection to the kid. After all he did spoil Ben and his mother and that prof was in the car Ben was driving. "Yes John, I'm ve'y sure 'bout this." Ben said to him as he returned to face his step father in the rolled down passagen window. He loved his step father very much and didn't balme him for worrying about him, but what could go wrong at an academy.

Ben distantly heard what sounded like a bell go off. "Look, I promise ta write ya' ev'ry other day." Ben said taking note of the look of disaprovement on Johns face. "Fine." John said giving in, he knew he had lost this battle. "Have a good one son, be safe and I love you." He told Ben with a soft smile, putting his guitar cares over his should Ben rubbed the back of his neck and slightly blushed. "I love ya' to John, and same to fer ya'." Ben said as he turned his back and went on to start a new life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 114

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Skye Meade

a. Brown leather jacket, jeans, and a blouse most likely..

2. After school you...

b. Do whatever it is I feel like doing?

e. I'll tell you when I'm completely certain of the person i want to be

b. I'm not worried, passing an exam won't make me happy, it's not the end of the world if I fail.

First Impressions
Skye stepped out of the of the porche with a fixed smile, 'stay calm, don't worry..everyone will like you, just so long as you act like your know it all.' she thought to herself, glancing down quickly at her outfit, pressed, cleaned and ready almost immaculate, she couldn't help but smile slightly as her driver stepped out carrying her bags before placing them onto the trolley for the porters to take.

"Don't worry freshman, it's not as bad as you might think." One said to her with a sympathetic smile.

Skye smiled brightly, "I'm not worried, I'm excited. If anything you should be worried, I might break into a song and dance and somehow crush your feet." she joked calculatingly, the porter only smiled in return before leading her towards the girls dormitories, she glanced past the near by cliche's already who had already been formed, she pushed her sunglasses down as if on cue, producing a faux air of confidence around her.

"Hey, I'm Skye," she said to a girl who approached her.

She was careful to keep her show face in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathalie Saskia

$ : 10

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am

[img]
[/img]
FULL NAME

Initiation Questions

h. Clothes don't matter. It's the inside of the person that counts.

g. None of you business.

c.
Someone who speaks his/her mind.

First Impressions
Nathalie knew she was over reacting about her first day of High School, but she couldn't figure out what she wanted to wear. "Nathalie we got to leave lass!" Her fathers called up the stairs to her.
"Yes bapa I know." She yelled back deciding on her washed out blue jeans black boots, and a lose dark blue top. Grabbing her bag off her bed she ran down stairs pulling her hair up into a pony tail. "I'm ready bapa." Nathalie announced to her father as she ran out the front door, she didn't want to be late but she didn't want to look out of place. Nat hopped into the car and waited for her dad she was bouncing with anticipation and couldn't wait to become a student at Stellar. She looked at the door and saw her father walking to the car, he got in and started up the car and they were off.
"Now lass, are ye sure ye want to live on campus?" He asked.
"Bapa yer only a hour away." Nat nagged him with a smile, living on campus away from her father slightly scared her but she knew it was time to be on her own.
As they pulled up in front of the school Nathalie looked at the front of the school becoming just a little frighten by it, her life was about to start.
"Lassy."
"Yes bapa?" Nathalie asked her father with a smile.
"I love ye and call me when ye get yer room."
"Yes bapa I will. Good bye." And with that Nat kissed her father on the check good bye and got out of the car with her bag over her shoulder. She stood on the sidewalk in awe, she suddenly remembered that in order to get to class she had to walk. How do ye do dat again? She asked herself giving her head a mental nod."Alright, time ta go." She told herself and set one foot on the road to her future.
The closer Nat got to the steps of Stellar the more nervous she become, she had not done anything this big without her mother by her side. But with said person no longer in her life she had to relay on her father which she didn't mind. Nat looked around at all the other students wondering what they specialized in but decided for the best to ask later when she was more settled in and accustomed to how things worked around the campus and the others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clique Initiation | Applicants    

Back to top Go down

Clique Initiation | Applicants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Starting Out :: A Star Is Born-