Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Chillin' {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 am

Micka was lying down by the sea, wearing short shorts and a red tank top and sunglasses, she was just gazing at the sky. She glanced at the sea then at the sky .

She put her headphones on and listened to some music then she caught sight of someone walking.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 354
Fame : 49

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:00 am

Jake was walking by with his surfboard tucked under his arm. His tan skin almost gleamed against the sun with a fine sheet of water and a bit of sunblock was brushed over his nose that made him look adorable and intimidating at the same time.

He almost walked passed the prep girl when he spotted her hair and he backtracked with a raised brow before he leaned over her from behind her so that his face was upsidedown from her point of view.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:10 am

Micka smiled brightly at him her eyes twinkling behind her sunglasses. "Hi Jakey!" she poked his forehead then put her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 am

"Oh crap, I'm not in the mood for you." Jake said with a scowl and he disappeared from her view as he made a beeline for the water with a wave of his head.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 am

Micka pouted feeling a little hurt. She sighed softly and closed her eyes.

"Am I that bad to be around?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:37 am

Jake stopped on his tracks and turned his torso slightly towards her. His light brown hair flew back against the wind and he seemed to be weighing his words.

"No, you just annoy me more than most people do. It's the way you say my name, the way you look at me and just you I guess." He tried to sound as honest as he could. "But that's just me."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:43 am

Micka tilted her head to the side then opened her eyes to look at him. She sat up and smiled a little at him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 am

"And now we can add the way you're smiling at me in the list of why I can't stand this." He looked away and cocked his head towards the beach in a very small sign that she just gained access to his company for the time being. He jogged towards the beach, dropping his surf board to the side before he jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 am

Micka pulled off her headphones then gets up. She goes to where he is.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:10 am

Without warning, Jake's hand shot through the water and he pulled her down into it as he used her weight to push himself up to the surface and he tried not to laugh so that he had a pained look on his face as the droplets raced down his skin, his neck, his bare chest and abs before disappearing back into the sea.

"You should see yourself."

Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 am

Micka thrashed. "Jake! Jake!" she tried to keep her head out of the water. "I cant swim!!!" she said before sinking.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:47 pm

"You don't say." Jake took another second to see if she was faking before he muttered under his breath and dived in after her. His hand snaked around her bare waist and he tugged at her knees to hitch her up. By the time he finished he was carrying her bridal style and there he glared down at her.

"Uh, Prep girl..." He looked around the water. "The water's barely up to my waist." He dropped her and raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Micka clung onto him for dear life. Her hair covering her red face. "r-r-right...."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:52 am

Jake grimaced when she started clawing at his shorts and he shook her off of him. When she touched him in the torso, his muscles tightened, heightening their definite shape. His board shorts hung dangerously low around his hips and his eyes glinted against the sun. "If you wanted me naked, you could've just said so you know."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 am

Micka blushed more then grinned a little. She looked up at him with a small smirk.

"I want to see you naked Jakey"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 am

Jake dropped his smile and moved away from her. "Call me Jakey again and I won't even talk to you." He brushed past her and up the shore, pulling his surfboard from the sand.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:07 am

Micka frowned and went after him, "Okay, okay! I wont call you that anymroe Jake!" she grabbed his arm and bit her lip. "Im sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:27 am

"no, you're not sorry." Jake pulled his hand back and turned around to glare at her. "You're someone who clearly loves to annoy people, get on their nerves and pretty much doesn't know when to stop." He pulled his head back to get his hair out of his eyes. "And I'm sick and tired of it."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 am

Micka's bottom lip quivered. "I am sorry!!! I didnt mean to get you angry or upset!" She rubbed her eyes and looked at him. "I really am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Rodriguez
Ivory Rodriguez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 223
Fame : 16

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 am

"And now you're going to cry." Jake didn't like seeing girls cry but that didn't mean he had to do anything about it. "What are you...five? Don't waste your tears, babe. I'm not the sympathetic sort of guy."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 am

Micka rubbed her eyes more when the tears started to fall. She punched him in the chest. "You are a total jerk!" she went back into the water, going deeper not caring if she couldn't swim.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:16 am

Jake winced and he scowled just before she started running toward deeper water. He groaned and wiped the water from his forehead as he sighed out.

"And you are stupid." He said under his breath as he jogged after her. "Hey!" He tried to catch her arm but she was trying to avoid him. "Keep on running, Preppie and you'll drown." He stopped on his tracks. "I'm not some sort of hero either."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 am

The water was up to her neck and she kept walking. She turned to him. "Whatever!"

She kept walking till her head was in the water.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 am

Jake waited for several seconds with his hand grazing the surface of the
water before he rolled his eyes and walked towards her. He could see
her shadowy form from above water and he only had to reach out and pull
her up by the waist to keep her above it.

"I'm giving you ten seconds to promise me you'll cut this out before I drop you." He said in a steely voice.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 am

Micka pouted and glared at him. "Leave me alone! I thought you wanted me to get away from you! And when I do, you come to me!" she stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chillin' {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' {Open}   Chillin' {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: The Beach :: Cityscape Shore-