Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
It Happens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
It Happens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
It Happens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
It Happens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
It Happens Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
It Happens Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
It Happens Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
It Happens Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

It Happens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Watching his own movie being played in front of him on the big plasma screen TV was weird for him. He felt like he want to threw the remote and make a hole in it. Of course he can't. All he could do was stalling time until he has to go to his next set while slumping even more to the couch.

Good thing the waiter finally delivered his drinks as he glanced around the area to see if there were anyone..
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 100
Fame : 0

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 pm

August was sitting a little ways away from Reed drinking what looked like cola and watching the TV with a bored expression on her face. She'd never been one for this kind of movie, and the acting was second-rate, in her opinion. Wink Not that she could do a better job of it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Christa walked into the lounge, in a tank-top and short-shorts. Yes, she kind of looked like a slut but she didn't care. She felt that it was hot, so she was compelled to wear it. She looked at the waiter. She motioned for him to come here with one finger.

"Get me a Cosmo, pronto." she said, giving him a million-dollar smile and putting a 50-dollar bill in his pocket. She walked towards a chair, which just so happened to be near Reed, and sat down, taking her flip-flops off.
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 pm

August spotted a girl about her age, maybe a little older come in dressed rather scantily. She couldn't help but frown a little at the lack of designer the girl was wearing but shrugged it off when she saw the girl pull a smooth move with the waiter. Deciding to be more sociable, August got up and started to approach the girl and the boy she'd sat near, putting on her best "I'm popular" smile, drink in hand.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Christa noticed a girl, younger than her, approach her and the boy sitting next to her. She noticed the designer brands she wore and shook her head. 'Everything isn't about designer clothes.' she thought, giving her a once over. She smiled at the girl and quickly turned around, snapping her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Reed notice the girl that was sitting a little away from him and wondering how bad she thought about the movie since she looked bored watching it.

When the waiter put down the glass in front of Reed, he accidentally spilled it on his shirt because another girl went to sit beside him and bumped the waiter in the process.

"Be careful." he muttered to the waiter who gave him a napkin to clean his shirt before he glanced at the girl beside him and realize what she was wearing showed off her skin more than it should but pretend not to notice it.

He was trying to clean his shirt when he looked up to see the other girl approaching them and he gave her his forced smile. "Uh.. hey. Is it that bad?"

Last edited by Reed Cross on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:52 pm

August looked up at the boy who'd just approached her, not making the connection between him and the movie. "What? No, it's not terrible, it's just not my kind of movie. Why?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Christa looked at the boy. "Crap, I'm so sorry." she said, grabbing a napkin and dabbing his shirt carefully. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." she said, glaring at the waiter. "Get me more napkins and where is my Cosmo?" she snapped. "I am not very patient right now." she said, gesturing for him to get her drink and napkins.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am

Reed held her hand and took the napkin from her, "It's okay actually.
You don't need to." he sighed and cleaned it himself rather than getting
distracted since she 's so close to him.

He watched as the waiter hurried to get her order and more napkins then
he shrugged at August, "Nothing, just wondering.." he muttered a little
embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:08 am

August shrugged, still totally oblivious. "Okay," she said, draining the last of her drink and rolling her eyes slightly at the other girl's impatience. There are other people in the room besides you, she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 am

Christa pulled away, and smiled gratefully at the waiter. She took the Cosmo and napkins, handing the napkins to Reed. She took a sip of the Cosmo as she put it back down. "Oh, and sorry for being a total bitch." she said to the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:24 am

Reed looked at the girls who seems doing a silent wars between them. 'Shit, I didn't sign up for bitch fight.' he thought. But he isn't the kind of guy to notice the awkwardness.

"Could I get another coke." he told the waiter then turned to the girl that still standing, "You can sit here with us, what do you want to drink?" Reed asked the girl as the waiter pulled out his note.
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 am

August smiled appreciatively and sat down on the other side of Reed. "I'm okay," she said to the waiter, who took her empty drink glass. "I don't want anything else." The waiter nodded and walked off. August looked back to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 am

Christa didn't look at either of them, as she watched the movie, clearly a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 am

"You sure? I heard they got the best fruit cocktail here." Reed suggested then he sighed when he saw the bored look on Crista face. He thought another person doesn't like his movie. He got a lot of haters by the end of the week if this keeps happen. He need to work out his acting skill.

"Great, can we change the channel?" he told the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:08 am

Christa looked at the waiter. "Do not change the channel!" she said. "I wanna see what happens next." she said.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 am

"I don't think you would like it." Reed said as he sipped his drink and leaned against the couch watching himself making out with a girl on the screen. He was actually deep when it comes to acting out his character. The way he kissed the girl make himself felt disturbing something private that he shouldn't watch.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:32 am

Christa looked at the screen and at Reed. "Is that you?" she asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:45 am

Reed gave her a slight grimace, "You just notice?" he scoffed and didn't continue to watch it. He was pretending not to care but he actually want to know what she thinks about his acting.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 am

Christa tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Sorry, I can be quite oblivious sometimes." she said, pulling her tank top down a bit. "You seem like you actually were in a relationship with the girl. The way you kissed her." she said.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:54 am

"Really?" Reed asked, purely surprised she think that but he gave her a reassured smile even thought his eyes glinted teasingly, "She already engaged actually with someone. So I'm single." he chuckled and sipped his drink.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 am

Christa raised an eyebrow. "You think I'm hitting on you?" she asked, maintaining a 'I don't care' air and looking at her nails.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:03 am

"Did I ever say that? But well.. one could always hope for the good one." Reed said and brushed his finger around the rim of his glass. He notice she didn't care but he was just trying to ease the tense between them so he continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Christa looked up and smiled at him, giving him a genuine smile. She didn't give him those fake smiles that she gave to the high-class guests her parents invited over for dinner. She didn't hate him so she let go of her 'I'm so cool' and 'I don't care' air. "So, I just realized I haven't actually introduced myself." she said, offering a hand. "Christa, Christa Martinez." she said.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 am

Reed took her hand and smiled back crookedly. It was his nature to look cocky but everyone close to him would notice he's just being himself. He notice her mood changed and wondered why as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Reed Cross." he said as he took her hand, his name was known everywhere as the new famous actor. But he keep the low profile and introduce himself because he notice she didn't know him.

"Did you go to Stellar too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Happens   It Happens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Happens

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: PlatinumView Hotel :: Lounge-