Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:26 am

Aurora found it extremely sad that nobody around Stellar had ever sneaked into the Astronomy Room at night to view the brilliant stars with such perfect clarity. She had done it the very first night, trying to find something to do when she couldn't sleep. After that, it had become a sort of ritual for her, one night, usually Friday, she would spend in the Astronomy room, gazing at stars, trying to map it. It gave her immense happiness when she was able to point out most of the constellations and sometimes even spot the rings of Saturn. Though, of course for that she needed the telescope.

Tonight too, she didn't really expect anyone to come here. After all, someone had to attend the millions of parties thrown on this night.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am

"There has to be somewhere in this damn school that is free of people" Rosalie announced to no-one in particular as she tried the astronomy tower as a last resort in her search for somewhere that was empty. Down to her luck it was not empty. But she simply ignored the other person already there and moving over to the tower window leaned on the sill and released a breath as she gazed up at the stars. Trying to let some of her anger go. People had been getting far too much out of her of late. First Aaron, then Jake and then August and that other girl she could not remember the name of. It was almost unbearable. Not to mention he room-mate who had been infuriatingly nice.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:20 am

Aurora had looked down for a brief second to check out the celestial map at the back of the library book she had borrowed, and the moment she looked up again, the huge window was blocked by the silhouette of a girl. "You know you should really ask when you barge into rooms which are already occupied, we might be doing something." She commented in a light voice, not the usual nice way that she spoke to people in.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked after a moment, feeling the guilt surge inside her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:14 am

"Well as I don't care who you are or what you might have been doing - that leaves me with no obligation to ask anything" Rosalie retorted instantly without turning around to look at the other girl, in a rather grumpy tone. She let out another breath which was intended to calm her down but which did nothing and then added "plus asking would force me to engage you in conversation, and I can't think of anything I would hate more than that prospect ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 am

"Isn't it obvious what I must be doing here? It is the Astronomy Room." Aurora replied back instantly, shrugging and going back to studying the celestial map. Sighing, she shifted her position so she could see the sky better. "Which is why you are ranting now instead of dismissing my question? It can't be because of courtesy, I presume you don't have any." She added annoyed when the girl continued to talk, extending a simple answer into a giant reply.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:30 am

"Well with one sentence you managed to make yourself a hypocrite! Impressive!" Rosalie replied, the last word being highly sarcastic, before she fell silent and continued to look at the sky. Her words were founded on the fact Aurora had commented that Rosalie should have asked whether she was doing anything, and yet at the same time known what she was doing and therefore not needed to ask as the answer was obvious. "Do you enjoy sounding stupid for all the people you inflict your presence on or is that a special treat for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 am

"I know! Aren't I?" Aurora mock gushed, choosing to ignore the sarcasm entirely. She didn't know why she was acting so mean and rude towards the girl, but she was majorly pissed off by the phone call she had received from her dear family, telling her to get a move on at school and make some high profile 'connections'. Not even friends, connections. "Since you came in here by choice, I am not inflicting my presence on you. In fact, I do believe its the other way round." She pointed out, not looking up from her book as she turned a page.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 am

"You decided to talk to me, it was your choice to engage in conversation, I was quite happily ignoring you" Rosalie retorted as though it was obvious with an expressive roll of her eyes, though she was still looking out at the view and not at the other girl so expression was not exactly evident. This is why she had been desperately searching for an empty space, what was with these students? You come within any sort of distance of them and they suddenly feel the need to talk to you ... ugh.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 am

"But I never asked you to continue it. At any point you could have ignored me, why do you have to respond?" Aurora asked, yawning as she flipped another page. She didn't like the people around here that went on hating everyone without a particular reason. She fought the urge to correct the girl's grammar, and instead shifted her position again so she was more comfortable, looking up to the sky and matching stars.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:02 am

Rosalie did just that. She adjusted her lip ring with the point of her tongue, twisting the sharp part out, and then shut her mouth and returned to the happy task of pretending she was alone. The other girl however was still annoyingly there and Rosalie eventually turned and addressed her "I hoped if I kept replying, you would cease to be the most annoying thing I have encountered in a while, and prove there is a semi-decent human being under there. Guess that is just the optimist in me!" Rosalie did not generally hate people on principle, she was happy enough to be friends with anyone, if you could get past the fact she generally did not care what people thought of her. But this girl had been rude to her first - and then decided to try and get her to talk about her problems, two of her worst pet peeves, and she was not going to just accept that.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:06 am

Aurora opened her mouth to retort before shutting it back again and resolutely going back to her book. The words hurt but not because the girl said them, but because everyone said roughly the same thing to her. She didn't know about the girl but Aurora was definitely done talking to her, so when the girl spoke again, Aurora did nothing except glance up from her book for a moment to give the girl a pointed stare and raise her eyebrow.

"Thank you for re-defining 'hypocritical'." She muttered to herself, flipping the page.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 am

"I know, I know. Hey pot, this is kettle - I am a bitch" Rosalie replied with a nod as she considered the other girls reply. She actually seemed upset. Her excellent perception told her that, but her inbuilt character did not tell her to care. She looked at the girl for a bit longer before replying "guess your not the most annoying thing - I encountered a guy this morning who I am pretty sure has not evolved past monkey stage yet ..." It was the best peace offering the girl was going to get. Rosalie did not do nice. But she had meant it as a truce. She then shot the girl a half-smile before turning back to the window and her peaceful solitude.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 am

"You have just encountered a guy?" Aurora asked in mock surprise and disbelief as she smiled back at the girl, accepting the offer of truce. It was pointless to fight in this admittedly cold room when both of them were just trying to avoid the students around them. After all, their was only so much Aurora could take of carbon based, biochemically sustained organisms without a break. "And I can only be thankful that you aren't some drunk couple who start their make out session before I can tell them to get lost"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 am

"Ewww" Rosalie replied pulling a face and shuddering "like that would ever happen! Even if my room-mate did dare me to go up and kiss a random guy! Right after meeting monkey boy. So I decided to avoid human kind in general until she forgets about the dare. Genius plan, right?" Rosalie added the last bit with a nod and a wider smile "I mean how hard can it be to just avoid one entire gender ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:12 am

"Considering that this particular gender forms about 65% of our school student body, preeeety hard." Aurora corrected with a sigh, yawning as she tried to find Sirius in the sky. Sometimes, she genuinely believed that the people of Greece had gone soft by staring at the sky for so long. "Ursa Major does NOT look like a bear, Even a stick figure one." She muttered, not realizing that she spoke aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:56 am

"Sixty five percent? There are totally far more girls than boys here ... I would say it was more forty percent ..." Rosalie protested as she thought about it, shaking her head. She broke into laughter at the girls other comment and rolling her eyes replied "the great bear looks like a bear though ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:04 am

"Maybe they stay holed up in their rooms but there are more boys in this school than girls." Aurora replied patiently, challenging herself to find the Andromeda Galaxy. It was the faintest smudge in the sky, but it was always an exhilarating moment when she finally found it. "Yeah right! Canis Major looks nothing like a dog! They are just stars!"

(OOC: Statistically, there ARE more boys than girls. On site, we have less boys but IRL......XD!)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:16 am

"Do people ever tell you quite how infuriatingly annoying you are? I mean no offence but do other people ever get bugged by this little smart girl attitude you have got going on? Or maybe it is just me that kinda wants to hit you right now ..." Rosalie replied with a slight frown and a raised eyebrow at the other girl. It was a genuine question that she was actually curious to know the answer to.

(OOC: I was using how boys we actually have on this site, rather than how many there are likely to be!)
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:25 am

"Not really. I don't speak much to people,. but the ones I do speak to, do share your opinion so I guess......the answer....is yes." Aurora replied in a distracted voice, frowning when she couldn't find Andromeda. Resigning herself to be satisfied by just spotting the rest of the Milky Way galaxy, she looked back towards her book, diligently crossing out the stars and celestial bodies she had spotted tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 am

" ... and that does not bother you? That your personality has that effect on people?" Rosalie asked, continuing to push the subject, wanting to know. She was here so she might as well entertain herself somehow. Plus the idea that this girl truly did not care was intriguing. Especially since she had seemed so upset earlier during there mini dis-agreement.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:45 am

"I have disappointed a lot of people." Aurora replied simply, maintaining eye contact with the girl as she said this, a very rare occurrence. Usually, she preferred to look at abstract things, to not focus on the other person. It made talking easier. i this case took she soon shifted her attention back to the sky. Mysteries of the universe were easier to solve, according to her, than those of teenage thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:56 am

"Well good for you" Rosalie replied with a shrug, getting bored with the conversation and turning back to the window and the sky "haven't we all ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:51 am

"Not Ariadne, at least, what they don't know can't hurt them." Aurora muttered quietly, going back to her task of marking the stars and constellations she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 pm

"Ariadne? As in the Greek heroine who helped Theseus defeat the Minotaur only to be abandoned by him on the Island of Dia and live out her days alone until she was tragically murdered by the goddess Artemis in a fit of jealous rage, that Ariadne?" Rosalie asked with amusement as she voice one of the useless but interesting facts she stored for times such as this.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 am

"And perhaps became the eternal wife of Dionysus, it depends on which myth we speak about. But yes, that Greek heroine." Aurora replied, nodding her head. If she was surprised that the girl knew this, she didn't let it show. "Except, on technicality, I am not speaking of her, but of my sister Ariadne Bosley."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.   Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparkling Diamonds In The Sky.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Stellar System :: North Point :: Astronomy Room-