Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:06 am

"Well, you gotta show me something." she said, standing up, brushing some lint off her top.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 148

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 am

Barnaby rose to his feet "well you watched me do it at the beginning, but alright hunny ..." and he proceeded to put his music back on, and then show her the dance again.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 am

Christa nodded, memorizing his steps. "Simple enough, I think I could do it!" she said, getting ready to dance.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:59 am

"Simple? Ah mon cheri you insult me!" Barnaby replied as he came to his conclusion eventually.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Christa laughed. "Okay, let's start this!"
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 pm

"ah yes, lets begin" Barnaby replied with a nod and started the music again from the beginning, and offering her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Christa took his hand and began dancing.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Barnaby pulled her a few steps closer and putting his other hand on her waist began to guide her in the steps.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Christa blushed slightly but kept dancing. "So, how long have you been dancing?"
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 am

"Since I was seven and mum decided my name, my cello lessons, and my ap classes were not getting my bullied enough" Barnaby replied only half joking with a wink "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Christa giggled and heard the slow part of the song, before wrapping her arms around his neck. "Well, I'm a singer, so dancing comes with the whole deal since if you make music videos, it's better if you dance." she said, shrugging. "I'm Christa, by the way. Christa Martinez."
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 pm

"Barnaby ... and that is amusing enough in itself ... you do not need to hear my surname" Barnaby replied as he wrapped his arms around his waist in response to her own gesture, moving in time to the slow music.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Christa laughed. "Barnaby's a pretty cool name. I'd probably give you a nickname though." she said. Her chocolate brown eyes met his and her mouth curved into a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:33 pm

"What on earth, nickname wise, could you make out of Barnaby?" Barnaby replied amused.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Christa shrugged. "Let me think." she replied, biting her lip in thought. Biting her lip was one of her most terrible habits. She sometimes would bite it really hard that it would start bleeding She always did it, but it drove people nuts, especially the guys.

"I'd call you Boo-Boo. You know, like Boo-Boo Stewart?" she asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Barnaby shook his head and snorting replied "that is truly terrible!"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Christa pouted. "I'm offended!" she said, still swaying to the music.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:59 pm

"So now were even, as you insulted me earlier mon cheri" Barnaby pointed out in a teasing tone with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:01 pm

She rolled her eyes and got closer to him, their lips inches apart. "Trust me, Boo-Boo. You will never get even with moi."
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:11 pm

"Promises, promises" Barnaby whispered in reply with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Christa pulled away, her eyes sparkling. "Whatever you say, Boo-Boo."
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:18 pm

"Again with the promises" Barnaby replied shaking his head before noticing the music had ended "well mon cheri, it seems it is over ..."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:19 pm

"But I like your nickname!" she argued. Christa noticed that her arms were still around his neck, but she found that she didn't want to let go. "Oh, yeah. It is over."
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 pm

"Alas sugar, I must leave you ... though it breaks my heart to go" Barnaby announced in a song tone to a familiar tune as he glanced at his watch.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Christa laughed and let go, frowning slightly. "Oh, really?" she said, looking for a Sharpie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)   Well might as well take a step ... or two (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well might as well take a step ... or two (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next