Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Stuck [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 128
Fame : 5

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 pm

"Fuck." Naomi cursed as she repeatedly hit the alarm button, trying to get someone to come and get her out, but it seemed like the button wasn't working as she heard nothing. She had been on her way to check out one of the suites before she decided to check in when the elevator broke down. The elevator was stuck somewhere between the suite floor and the floor bellow and the doors wouldn't budge at all no matter how much she tried to get them open.

"Hello? Anyone?!" She called out, waiting a long moment in silence for the sound of someone coming to help her, but it was dead silent. Her phone was dead too, so no luck there. She sighed and ran a hand through her messy waves as she looked around, before deciding to just sit down and wait. Someone would notice eventually, right?
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Reed was going for his school and he's already late when he notice the elevator button didn't work. He looked at the indicator and it stuck on his floor. He scoffed, thinking this day couldn't get any worse. Being woken up by 4 AM in the morning, he couldn't get any sleep and now this.

"Bloody hell.." he cursed and slammed the elevator door.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Naomi woke up with a jolt from the loud slam of something hitting the elevator doors and she rubbed her eyes sleepily, wondering how long she'd been asleep. She had no way of knowing as her only clock was that on her phone, which just so happens to be still dead. She guessed it had been several hours as she felt rested and her body was stiff as hell, knowing her day would be totally horrible.

She got up slowly and walked over to the doors, knocking her fist against the doors. "Hello? Someone there?" She called out, hoping she hadn't been imagining it.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:43 am

Reed thought he heard a knock came from the elevator. He doubted it though until he heard her voice. He couldn't believe she actually got stuck there.

"Yeah. Hey are you alright? Wait I'll call for help." he called out, hoping she wouldn't freak out. He called the receptionist and told them about her and the stuck elevator.

"They said, they'll be here soon. Are you okay there?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:49 am

"Besides being stuck her all night, I'm fine." Naomi called through the door and let out a relieved breath, glad at least one person cared that she was in the elevator. She had expected someone to actually notice sooner, due to the popularity of the hotel and the number of stars.

"I'm hungry and desperate for a smoke, but I'll be happy as long as I get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am

"I'll get you some after you get out." Reed said, a bit surprised. He thinks she's younger than him.

Reed looked at his watch and he was already late for school. Great, I skipped again. he sighed mentally and looked at the door and thought if he has a crowbar in his room. Probably not.

"Well.. it's good that you're okay.. how long you've been there?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 am

"Super, I'm starving." Naomi said and could almost hear her stomach growling in anticipation. She hadn't eaten anything other than breakfast and a small lunch before she came her, with meant she had missed out on a lot of food.

"What time is it? My phone died.."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 am

"It's past 8 AM.. wait, you didn't sleep there all night, did you?" Reed eyes widened. There's no possible way they haven't notice it. Could it be he's in reality show? Punk'd? nah no way. Reed sighed when he saw the repairman came for the emergency stair and started fixing the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 am

"8AM?! Shit! I'm fucking late!" Naomi cursed and kicked the door in frustration. She had school and skipping it wasn't something she had planned, at least not the first month or so. She ran a hand through her messy tangles and decided to just tie it back into a ponytail.

"I've apparently been here for more than 12 hours.. Just my kind of luck."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 am

The elevator doors opened when she kicked and at the same time they repaired it. Reed caught her before she could trip forward and tried to hold his amused grin but seeing her messy state and the fact that she almost tripped if he didn't catch her make him laughed.

"Congratz, you got out."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:01 am

Naomi's eyes widened as the doors suddenly opened at the same time she kicked it and she was sent tumbling forward with a short cry. She gripped onto him as he caught her and managed to regain her balance, scowling at him as he laughed at her. Very funny.

"Yeah, finally.."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:18 am

Reed grinned, thinking it wasn't that bad being late to school just to experience this funny situation. He thought this kind of thing only happened in movie. He grew panic over nothing since she looked okay.

"Is that all you want to say to your rescue?" he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 am

"It's not very funny." Naomi pointed out and pulled back to grab her bag off the floor, trying to ignore that she just heard her stomach growl rather loudly. Just what she needed, more reason for him to laugh.

"But thanks for calling the repairing guys."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Reed chuckled and let her go carefully. He felt bad for the girl and think how rude he is. "I'm sorry." he showed her his crooked smile that always been his trade mark to make girls swoon over him.

Reed thanked the repairman as they excused themselves.

"How about I treat you breakfast?" he asked, turning back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:46 pm

"Apology accepted," Naomi said and showed him a small smirk, seemingly unfaced by his crooked smile. She stretched a little and held back a groan, her muscles stiff from the hard floor in the elevator. Never again.

"Breakfast would be really great." She said and nodded, her thoughts going to the food.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:42 am

Reed stepped inside the elevator and hold the door for her. He saw her smirk and raised an eyebrow at that, a little surprise that she didn't go all shy then again he notice she isn't that type of goody-goody girl.

"So why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 am

Naomi stepped inside too and leaned against the wall, giving her room and distance to check him out properly. She had to admit, he was good looking and she knew she had seen that face somewhere before.

"I was on my way to check out one of the available suites before I checked in, but I didn't get that far.."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 am

Reed choose the floor to the Penthouse, knowing they have smoking room there and the amazing view of the city. A perfect place for Breakfast. He turned to look at her, noticing that she was obviously checking him out.

"It'll be fun to have you on the same floor. I could show you around if you want." he offered. He doesn't have anything to do at the moment since they skipped school.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 am

Naomi smiled sweetly as she got caught checking him out, but didn't look away from him as it would only make it more obvious. She thought for a moment about his offer before nodding, "Sure, why not." She wasn't one to turn down an offer like that from a guy like him.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 am

Reed smiled slightly back, a little nervous that she still checking him out. He turned to look at the elevator door but he could see their reflection on it. He checked her out too and notice her familiar face.. that's when he realize she's a model too.

"I didn't catch your name.. I'm Reed Cross." he offered a hand and looked at her sideways.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

Naomi looked away from him when he looked at the elevator door and checked out her own reflection. She frowned a little and pulled out the hairtie, running her fingers through her hair a couple of times before doing a messy braid on the side, immediately looking much better. She turned to him as she heard the time and she finally knew why his face was familiar.

"No wonder I recognized your face from somewhere. I'm Naomi Deneuve." She glanced down at his hand before taking it, greeting him.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:32 am

Reed let go her hand and stuck it inside his jeans pocket as he leaned against the wall, "I can't believe your manager hadn't call the FBI to search you. It must be awful to stuck in here all night." he said and he regret it immediately when the elevator suddenly stopped and the light went off.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 am

"My manager works under my mother, they both knew where I was and I did intend to check in here" Naomi said and smirked a little, putting her hands in the pocket of her jacket. "It would have been worse if the lights had gone too." And just as she had said that, the elevator stopped and it went dark.

"Great..." She mumbled and was glad he couldn't see her shaking. She hated the dark.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:17 am

Reed cursed under his breath. He searched for the button on the elevator door and pushed the emergency button. As he expected it didn't work. The elevator broke two times, that couldn't be happen right? Unless someone is messing around.

"Hey Naomi. are you okay?" he asked because she suddenly grew quiet as he looked around and squinted his eyes when he saw her figure in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 am

Naomi wrapped her arms around herself and slowly slid down the wall so she would put her knees up as a shield. She couldn't believe this was happening and that for the second time. The dark scared her to the point of her not being able to move.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Does your phone work?" She asked, trying to spot his figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuck [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next