Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Partying (Competing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

Partying (Competing) Empty
PostSubject: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:51 am

As Alex downed his beer. He remebered nothing and randomly fell over giggling. "Help us up." He asked his friend who had also come in with him....

Last edited by Alex Williams on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:47 am

The heels had been a bad idea. Everything else she had worn for comfort, but the heels had been a last minute weakness. As a result, she wasn't that great with helping Alex keep his balance. Giggling uncontrollably when he fell over, even though she hadn't been drinking, she stumbled a little and pulled him up to his feet. "I told you beer wasn't such a hot idea."

(Dress)
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:52 am

"So what!" He yelled giggling even more. "Yo DG play Young Wild and Free yea?!" He shouted over to the DG before turning back to Aurora. "You know.....you look cute in that dress." He said smiling.

(Clothes)

Last edited by Alex Williams on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:00 am

"Enough proof that you're drunk." Aurora shot back, rolling her eyes and ignoring the blush that colored her cheeks. She didn't think she was cute, in fact, she thought she looked quite pathetic amongst all the other girls. But then, they sort of looked like sluts so she was just happy in whatever she wore. "I don't think you should dance, you are not exactly in the best control of your body." She pointed out lightly as she ordered Arnold Palmer for herself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:05 am

"I'm not drunk enough to go at one of those sluts." He said waving his hand behind him to indicate them.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 am

"At the rate you are going, you will be." Aurora replied pointedly, turning back to face Alex as the bartender slid her drink towards her. "And anyway, I think the sluts are a little too old for you, not to mention already preoccupied." She added, pointing towards the giant crowd of gyrating bodies.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 am

"Look's like there's only one girl left then." He said winking at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 am

Aurora rolled her eyes once again and shoved Alex lightly. "Correction, then there is no girl left." She replied, cursing softly when she saw her reflection in one of the multiple mirrors around the room. She was blushing. Pushing her hair back and taking a sip of her drink, she observed the people around, knowing she most probably would never be able to summon up the courage to actually talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 am

"Well no point in having this." He said sliding out a rose from behind his back.

(I feel like making this one of the valetines topics. Is that cool with you?)
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 am

"From where did you get that?" Aurora asked, staring incredulously at the rose and ignoring all the girls who collectively sighed and then launched into squeals.

(If you want to. Now I have TWO topics for Valentines Day! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 am

"From this." He said pulling out a boquet of roses. Also ignoring the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 am

Aurora coughed violently as she almost choked on her drink. Taking a deep breath when her coughing finally subsided, she remarked, "This is not happening right?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:31 am

"No." He said smiling as he got over his drunkness. "It's happening alright."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 am

"You are drunk." Aurora insisted with a smile, fighting the urge to giggle like the other girls around them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:35 am

"Only a little bit." He said smiling. "Doesn't mean I don't fancy you though." He said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 am

"You have only known me for one day." Aurora reminded, blushing furiously and fidgeting with her hands. Some of the people had even stopped dancing and were staring unabashedly. All this attention was making Aurora feel very awkward. It didn't help that her face as probably as red as one of the roses.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:41 am

"Doesn't mean I can't." He said hopefully as he turned towards the crowd. "Bugger off!" He yelled at them getting pissed off about them making Aurora uncomftable.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:47 am

"Less conventional." Aurora replied awkwardly, shooting a grateful glance towards Alex when he told the people to get lost. It was creepy the way they stared. Clearing her throat, rather awkwardly she accepted the bouquet of roses and added, still blushing, "Yes, well thanks."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:50 am

"Sorry." Alex said hanging his head in shame. "I didn't think I would do that."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 am

"Its okay Alex. See? No harm done." Aurora replied gently, laying a hand lightly on Alex's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 am

He had planned to ask her out but didn't think he should at the moment. "Thanks. Now I have to umm...." He said thinking of an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:08 am

"Drink water?" Aurora suggested, sliding a glass of water towards Alex. "That should help your hangover even if you do get it later because being trashed is very dehydrating."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:10 am

"Thanks." He said thinking. "I'm probably stupid doing this after the turn of events. But...." He said taking a breath. "Will you go out with me?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:17 am

"Are you trying to kill me here?" Aurora asked lightly after another choking fit on her drink. "Uh.....sure, I guess." She replied, more out of not wanting to hurt Alex's feelings rather than actually wanting to go out with him. Brightening up as a stalling idea came in her mind, she adopted a teasing sort of voice and added the condition, "But only if you ask me out in a memorable way."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:19 am

"Like what?" He asked winking. "And no I'm not trying to kill you." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partying (Competing)   Partying (Competing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partying (Competing)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next