Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 228
Fame : 0

This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 am

"Oh our relationship, friendship or otherwise, is far to new for you to have the full details" Charles replied with a grin, and a laugh, before adding "though my parents have published a book and several papers on 'how to deal with a troubled child' if you really want to know the full extent of my quirks."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 am

"Seriously?" Aurora asked, her voice ranging from disbelief and amusement. "Way to cash in on the opportunity!" She commented clapping her hands softly and giving a slight bow to Charles. "You know I put up a stall in Stellar? To cash in on the 'valentine' craze." She added randomly, putting up finger quotes around the words. "And just so you know, those papers and book will be something I search for tonight!
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 am

"Seriously! In fact hang on ..." Charles got out his phone and pressing a few buttons bought up Amazon, and then the right page. Turning the screen around so it was facing her he held the phone out for her to look at the screen, without touching, because nice or not he was not quite at that point yet "though if you ask me I am worth a lot more than $14.99!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 am

Aurora leaned forward slightly and read the page slowly, her eyebrow rising after every word. "Really? Because I think its a little over-priced!" She remarked lightly, her eyes twinkling with amusement even though her face betrayed no such hint, looking very serious. "Do I get a discount because I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:51 am

"My mum would have some kind of attack if you merely mentioned discount" Charles replied laughing and shaking his head "she would seriously need oxygen at the very least. My parents do not do money off no matter what the cause ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 am

"Yeah well, so will my mom but only because," Aurora replied, brushing her hair away from her face but not too away, in case her cheeks looked hugely disproportioned against her features. "She thinks that discounts are degrading, and only for those who cannot afford the real price." She added in a perfect imitation of her mother's sneering voice. Switching back to her usual tone, she added, "I disagree, I mean if you get the same thing for a lesser price, why pay more?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:20 am

"My parents love discounts when they are buying - they just could not deal with the idea of them loosing money themselves" Charles replied with a shake of his head "so apparently the complete opposite to your mum!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 am

"I approve of your parent's ideals!" Aurora replied, nodding her head and wondering how life would have been if they had been her parents. "How did you end up here then? Your parents seem pretty nice, of course, I don't really know them." She asked in obvious confusion, tapping her fingers on the table in time with the music. She liked the constant backdrop of music and easy chatter all around them. It would come in handy if Charles or her ever fell into an awkward pause, not that that seemed to happening now. He was surprisingly easy to talk to, and she liked talking to him. She wondered what he thought of her and asked that to him, not really believing in the theory of speculating other's feelings. She much preferred straight answers and questions.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 am

"It is rather complicated. My parents hate the idea of me being here because it does not fit there dreams for me. But my Ma decided she would rather have me rich, successful, and at her disposal when needed than forbid me from gymnastics and lose her only thing to boast about at parties. I am sure they do love me - just in there own special way" Charles replied as he considered his parents and how they rarely if ever put the phone down, or left work, long enough to prove him right or wrong on that "what are yours like?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 am

Aurora smiled sweetly, looking much younger and more innocent than she was when Charles explained his parents. "I meant here as in, right now. At this date." She explained before her features darkened slightly when Charles inquired about her parents. "They expect a lot out of em and I am not able to live up to those expectations most of the time. They are pretty disappointed by my lack of friends, or manners or charm or talent or beauty." She explained, a slight slouch coming in her posture when she said these words. As if her parents' disapproval weighed on her physically.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:40 am

"I do not think you seem to be lacking any of those things" Charles replied as he looked her up and down "you seem talented, beautiful and very well mannered and charming to me. But then I guess I am not your parents. As for this date ... well I ended up here because my parents want me to focus everything on my gymnastics so they insist that I only date a girl who they have pre-approved will not mess with my career or my future ... no offence ... what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 am

"You haven't met my sister. Aurora replied, shrugging but blushing a deep cherry red. She seemed to be blushing a lot on this date and she wasn't liking the constant bursts of attention to her cheeks. She preferred lurking vampishly behind her curls rather than bringing attention to them. "I wonder what made your parents approve of me." She mused out tracing circles on the table top. She was feeling hungry now, they had come to the Starbucks for an evening date, she had planned to buy one coffee and then ditch the guy and run out but things were not going according to plan. "Well its what my parents promised to get me out of that I am here. They were threatening to ship me off to Uncle William's for the holidays and I do NOT want to spend my holidays doing drills."
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 am

"You wanna get out of here and go somewhere that serves good food, we could coffee to go?" Charles asked with a smile as he noted her expression. He then added because he felt he should and because he meant it "I am actually glad I came, I was going to feign sickness and then hope my parents bought it, but I am glad I came!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 am

"Sure." Aurora agreed, getting up and brushing herself off, stumbling slightly due to her heels. "Yes I mean, even if we do not feel like pursuing a relationship, we can be friends." She added with a cheerful smile, holding out her hand for Charles to shake. "Feigning sickness doesn't work for me. You are like my......22nd? No, 26th date and when you reach that number you sort of run out of excuses. I usually rely on making the guy dump me by looking all dorky and talking all nerdy."
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 am

"So out of that many dates not a single one has been a decent guy?" Charles asked with a raised eyebrow as he offered his arm to her, in a gentleman like fashion, as he automatically did. Sighing slightly he replied with a nod "yeah friends ... I make an excellent friend!" It would be alright as long as she took his arm and not his hand, he could have the suit cleaned, it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 am

"No, some of them have been pretty decent but they have always been forced and not very happy with this arrangement. Some of them even had girlfriends already. And then some of them have been very nice, but really awkward so I couldn't force myself on them. Most of them however, have been........bastards, for lack of a better term." Aurora replied, cocking her head thoughtfully to her right. For a moment, there was an awkward silence as Charles offered his arm and she held out her hand. After a moment though, her confusion cleared away and understanding flooded in, "Ah! of course I am very sorry." She apologized, taking his arm lightly, careful to keep minimal contact with him. Her plan was on very shaky ground though, because she was wearing heels and it wasn't something she did very often, therefore her balance was very precarious.

(OOC: Where to now Em? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 am

"I know the feeling. Though actually the only decent ones I have met freaked out when I had a small problem with such things as holding there hand" Charles replied nodding with understanding as he considered the options "already had a girlfriend? If I was not single then I would have never agreed to this. Surely there girlfriends deserve more than that ... deserve to be treated with enough respect to be worth sticking up for to there parents!"

(OOC: the dorms mon amie? For a take out style date? as earlier suggested? ... )
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 pm

"Well you wouldn't have that problem with me, I do not like too much physical contact." Aurora explained distractedly, her whole focus on trying not to trip and fall. It wasn't helped by the constant pressure of people around them and Aurora's reluctance to touch them. Suddenly realizing how awkward the words sounded, she cleared her throat and added, "You know, tonight."

"But it was just one date, plus they didn't view it as a date. More like a friend meeting or something." She explained, musing about the guys in topic. "And then most of the times, their girlfriends only forced them to came. After all, the parents threatened them with he removal of pocket money!"

(OOC: Lead the way, Em, lead the way! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 pm

(Alright Very Happy)

"Why do you wear high heels when they are clearly such a problem for you?" Charles asked as he hailed down a cab, against his better judgement, as he was prepared to face the germs for his sake "come on lets go back to my dorm ... for a completely friendly only take out date ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:38 pm

"That was sort of the point. I thought that if I trip a few times, insulted the guy as few times and cried a few times, the dumping process would have been done faster." Aurora explained with a sigh before brightening up, her grip on Charles' arm subconsciously tightening. "Plus you know, I like the height boost and I am a girl."

"Agreed, but we don't have to take a cab you know. I am a cheap date, I don't mind walking."
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:40 pm

(Should we make the new topic our date entry? Because it will be more romantic now the awkwardness is passing and they are sorta connecting? ...)

"It is okay - I want to get you to the dorm in one piece" Charles replied as he stopped beside the taxi and after spraying the door handle with disinfectant, and his hand, opened the door and held it for her to get in "after you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:47 pm

"So that I clean up majority of the germs?" Aurora teased, raising an eyebrow when Charles sprayed the handle with disinfectant, but got in obediently. "Disinfectant? That isn't very good for your skin. But that aside, I must admit, you have been one of the nicer dates. Especially, with your chivalrous behavior." She added, her eyes shining softly as she smiled at Charles, laying with a lock of her before turning to look outside the window suddenly her shy nature resurfacing.

(I guess we should...... Razz)
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 pm

(https://stellaracademy.forumtl.com/t114-proper-date-time-aurora-charles#1940)

"It is designed for your hands, my ma's company makes it, it is hand lotion combined with a secret ingredient which makes it guaranteed to kill hundred percent of germs" Charles sheepishly explained as he got in after her and gave the address to the taxi driver. He nodded to himself and then told her "I am glad ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:57 pm

"But of course." Aurora replied, shaking her head lightly at her foolishness. She should have researched more on Charles before meeting up with him to avoid sounding so foolish but then she hadn't realized that she would actually enjoy spending time with him. Yes, this is turning out to eb quite an interesting evening, she mused as Charles told the cabbie the address, fidgeting with her hands as she looked at the passing scenery outside.

(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand posted and posted! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)   This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Just A Little Awkward.....(Aurora/Charles)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: La Buena Comida :: Starbucks-