Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

What a view.(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544
Fame : 0

What a view.(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 am

Lucas smiled sweetly at her and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 am

No matter how tough they try to act or look, underneath it all they are just as harmless as a kitten. Kat thought to herself remembering her friend back at home, she let out a small sigh and kinda wanted to get up and stand for a moment, but she feared that her klutzyness would kick in. After she was sitting on the edge of a cliff and would no doubt be dead before she hit the ground. She thought about rolling...but she even found problems in that. So she laied down and let her hair be her pillow as she took pictures of the sky and what little sun was left.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 am

Lucas sighed softly and put an arm over his eyes. He then stretched and draped an arm over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:59 am

Kat looked to see what was on her and tried to hold back a giggle, she lightly turned to her side and was happy when she got the perfect picture of Lucas with the sun going down it really lit up his face. Kat made sure that the flash was off and snap the camera went off. "Mr. Lucas?" Kat started softly not knowing if he was awake or not.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 am

"Yes...?" Lucas said softly.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:05 am

"Are you always this....relaxed and kind?" Kat asked as she carefully set his camera down above their head and played with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:08 am

Lucas smiled a little amused. "Relaxed? Yes. Kind? ? It depends on my mood..."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:12 am

"Hmmmm......that is.....different. But I guess that is what makes a person." Kat said as she was more in tune with what she was doing, she always did find that having someone else hand calmed her down more than anything else in the world, and it made her remember that she was still human, and living. Kat intwined thier fingers and made them do the wave as she lightly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:18 am

Lucas chuckled. "What are you doing Kitty Kat??"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 am

Kat looked over at Lucas and then realized what she was doing. "Sorry, it is something I use to do in my home country with my friends. It always calmed me down no matter what, and the feel of another persons hand always made me feel like I was living and human. They tried to set a camera in front of me and see what I would do with it, but I didn't even touch it. And I guess you know now why I am here at this school. I picked up this habbit when my parents did not agree with what I wanted to do for a living." Kat said sadly as she shook her head, she hated talking about the past it made her sad and dpressed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 am

Lucas nodded a little and shuffled closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "You dont have to tell me about it if you dont wanna.." he smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 am

Liking the feeling of being held she cuddled closer to Lucas, and nodded. "Thank you, I understand." And Kat was happy she could share her past with someone other than her two friends who she could only call once in a while. But she thought about all the new friends she made, Ally, Izzy, Charles, Aaron, Auror, and now Lucas. Kats eyes widened and she looked up at Lucas. "Can I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:30 am

Lucas nodded. "Sure go ahead Kitty Kat..." he stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:33 am

Kat was half tempted to purr just to mess with him, but told herself that she would do that some other time. "Can I call you Lulu?" She asked, she knew it sounded like a girls name, but so does Ally,and Izzy sounds like a guys name. And they didn't seem to mind the nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 am

Lucas riased an eyebrow and looked at her. "Lulu...??" he thought about it then smiled a little. "Go ahead.."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 am

Kat had a big grin on her face and nodded as though to comform it with herself, she always saw nicknames as a second name something a persons should like. Then again she got so use to the colorful nickenames she got when she first came to America that she always liked it when othes called her Kitty Kat or Kat......she blamed her friends back home. And without thinking Kat hugged Lulu, once she realized what she did she sat up blushing. "Please forgive my behavior."
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 am

Lucas laughed and pulled her down next to him. He hugged her more tightly and close. "Its okay"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:43 am

Kat was suprised when she got pulled back down and just ended blusheing even more but hugged Lulu back. "Is Lulu a born American?" Kat asked, she has yet to meet anyone from this academy who is actually from American.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:45 am

Lucas nodded and chuckled. "Yep" he buried his face in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:49 am

"Oh." She said on a laugh really glad she washed her hair today with her raspberry shampoo. So long as Kat had that shampoo she was a happy person, it always made her mornings seem better. Even if the rest of the day wasn't going to be nice to her, she had never had someone try to smother themselves with her hair before.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:51 am

Lucas took a deep breath. "Mm.... raspberries..."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 am

Kat busted out laughing, in all the times she's washed her hair with the shampoo no one had acutally said that. "Yes, would you like the shampoo?" She lightly teased.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 am

Lucas nodded playfully. "Yes Kitty Kat"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:56 am

"Really now.....Okay, the mall is not to far from here I believe." Kat said as she looked up at Lucas and then blushed do to their closeness so she just looked back at his chest and hummed song from a Russian moive.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 am

Lucas looked at her then leaned his head closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a view.(open)   What a view.(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a view.(open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next