Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

What Exactly Am I doing Here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

What Exactly Am I doing Here? Empty
PostSubject: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Aurora hated dancing, much like she hated anything that she wasn't good at. Some might wonder though, why, even with her immense hatred for the particular activity, she devoted majority of her free time to it. The reason, to anyone who actually knew her, was obvious. She planned to master the art. Too bad she was unwilling to let her body loose and actually dance.

Sighing, Aurora turned up the already blaring music, carefully began stretching. It wasn't just necessary for her ego to get better at dancing, as a flyer, it would help her perform better too. Making her movements more flexible therefore earning more points. Smiling as she thought of the good outcomes of better dancing, she failed to notice the slight creek of the opening door over the loud music.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 am

Lucas glanced into the room and saw Aurora. He raised an eyebrow and entered the room. "Hey do you mind turning that down?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 am

"No but I can't because if I do people will hear me trip." Aurora explained distractedly, not noticing that someone had entered the room and continuing with her stretching. The realization suddenly came to her soon enough and she quickly stood up and walked over to the music system, lowering the volume a little. "Sorry." She mumbled, her shy nature preventing her from adding anything else.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:24 am

Lucas looked at her amused slightly and shook his head, "It's okay" he went over to her, "'So... not really a dancer?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 am

"Nope." Aurora admitted, grimacing and shaking her head, which caused her curls to bounce all around her. Noticing them, she quickly rummaged out a rubber band and hurriedly tied them. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:29 am

Lucas shook his head, "Nope." he tilted his head to the side, "So why are you in here if you aren't a dancer?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 am

"Because I want to be one. Plus I haven't really 'discovered' what talent I am supposed to have and it will help with cheer leading." Aurora explained distractedly, wrestling with her hair to stuff them in the band. "So what is your talent?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 am

Lucas nodded slowly then answered, "I'm a soccer player."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 am

"Yeah you guys suck!" Aurora snorted with laughter, remembering the events of the morning. "I cannot believe we have to cheer you on!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 am

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Hey we do not suck"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:51 am

"Well I haven't exactly met you, but yeah the rest of your team sucks." Aurora replied thoughtfully, dropping down her bag and ready to begin dancing. "So.....uh......what are yopu doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:53 am

Lucas shook his head and chuckled. "Oh well I'm here cause I was just checking out the place"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 am

"Yeah its very....... mirrored?" Aurora remarked, thoughtfully inspecting the room. "So....uh....would you....like, mind if I asked you to.......hep me?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:06 am

Lucas went over to her, "What do you need help with exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:08 am

"With dancing. I am bad at it, in the best state. Its like when I start dancing people start going to the hospital." Aurora explained in a soft voice, fidgeting with her hands guiltily as she thought of all the 'accidents'.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:08 am

Lucas laughed softly and nodded. "Okay, I'll help you"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 am

"Great!" Aurora cheered up and straightened up before a frown of confusion clouded her features. "How do you dance?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 am

"What do you mean how do I dance?" Lucas questioned and did a few stretches.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:13 am

"No, I meant how to dance? How people dance? 'You' was a substitution word used to represent a whole while using a part." Aurora explained distractedly, watching her various reflections in the mirror and trying to spot which one was the brightest. Technically, it was proven the second one would be the brightest, but she wanted to practically check it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:16 am

"Oh... okay?" Lucas said still not understanding her. "Umm well what dance do you want to learn? I know a little of all types of dancing.."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:22 am

"Which is the easiest? We should start with the easiest." Aurora replied musingly, still distracted by mirrors and reflection. She only hoped that the guy wouldn't think she was distracted by his reflection. Which reminded her, "By the way, I am Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 am

"Lucas." he responded then looked at her, "What are you looking at in the mirrors? Me?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:34 am

"You flatter yourself." Aurora scoffed before launching into a complicated explanation. ":I was checking to see which of the multiple reflections caused by total, internal reflection of light is the brightest. Scientifically, it has been proved that the second image formed would be the brightest and I was just checking it practically. And also just how much brighter it will be."
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:36 am

Lucas blinked, not understanding anything she said then he shook his head. "Anyway, I can teach you ballroom, breakdancing, whatever you wanna learn." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 am

"Ballroom has too much contact but its easy. Break dancing doesn't have much contact but its tough." Aurora replied in a confused voice, "Okay, you choose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Exactly Am I doing Here?   What Exactly Am I doing Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Exactly Am I doing Here?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Stellar System :: West Point :: Dance Studio-