Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

I Really Should Have Thought This Through

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 am

Aurora didn't even register Charles presence, much less his questions. She just kept crying and shaking ever so slightly, all the time mumbling incoherently about Rosalie and amnesia and death and bikes and cellos and family. It was clear that she was taking it very hard, because Aurora felt responsible. She felt that is she hadn't had such a lousy reaction, Rosalie would still be there.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 228
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Charles slipped down into a sitting position beside her and then just stayed in silence. He felt the best he could do was offer her his presence until she was ready to talk. He did not want to push her or make her more upset. If that was possible. He hated seeing her like this. Feeling helpless was not something Charles often felt and it was one of the emotions he disliked the most.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 am

Aurora instinctively leaned towards the person who had slid down next to her. It was a huge comfort for her to know that there was someone around, that there will always be someone around. She was still sad and felt responsible and still not really back to normal but she was also very tired. And very sleepy.

Most of her shock and hysteria had been replaced by a numbness that was both welcome and slightly disturbing. Slowly, as she felt spreading warmth of comfort wash over her, she started to drift into sleep. “It is my fault she died. How can I ever live with that?” She mumbled just before she fully fell asleep, right on the shoulder of the person she yet had to recognise.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 pm

"How the heck was it your fault ..." Charles replied, but it was in a soft whisper because he could see she was going to sleep and he did not want to wake her. Deciding she needed sleep. He could suffer, for her sake, through a period of time in what felt like one of his worst nightmares. With everything he hated in one place. Except Aurora - he did not hate Aurora - and she needed him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:24 am

Later:

Aurora's sleep was fitful, she had vague dreams but not clear enough to qualify as nightmares. They did keep her mind from fully resting though and as a result she wasn't very refreshed when she woke up. Blinking as she tried to make sense of everything around her, she ignored the shooting pain in her brain and instead focused on Charles. "I thought you hated hospitals." She remarked, looking up at him. It was a moment before she realized how close they were and uncomfortably clearing her throat, she leaned back so there was a larger distance between them, immediately missing the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:50 am

"I could not just leave you here, alone" Charles replied simply as he flushed slightly at her reaction to there close proximity and silently denied his own thoughts that he had liked her leaning on him. Rubbing his arm where pins and needles were warning him they had been sitting there a while he added "you seemed so distressed, I could not leave you ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 am

"You could, but you didn't." Aurora corrected simply, shaking her head slightly as she shifted her weight around to be more comfortable. The hospital floor wasn't exactly the most comfortable place in the world to fall asleep on and as Aurora rubbed her groggy, slightly swollen due to her tears, eyes, she winced as the sensations returned in most of her numb body parts. "I guess I owe you an explanation."
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 am

"You don't owe me one, but you can give me one if you wan't" Charles corrected right back before nodding for her to continue. Happy to patiantly wait for her to be ready. Just wanting to be needed, to feel he could help her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 am

"Has anybody told you that you are very sweet?" Aurora asked with a strained smile. 'I think I should talk about it. Talking is supposed to make things easier, right? Sharing problems makes it easier to cope up with them." She mused with a sigh, staring blankly at all the people rushing past them without a second glance.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 am

"I assume you were talking crazy because you were distressed, but what did you mean it was your fault?" Charles asked carefully as he looked at her, not wanting to upset her, but wanting to know how he could at least try and help her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:30 am

"It was my fault, yes. I was there with her. I should have taken better care. I guess I am just lousy with responsibility." Aurora explained in a blank, emotionless sort of dead voice. This blankness was much more disturbing than her crying, it made her seem much more distant.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 am

"It is not your job to look after her. It was the hospitals. You have enough facts in that beauitful head of yours to know the difference between the responsabilities of medical staff and the ones of a casual aquaitance who dropped into wish her the best. Plus I have heard that she siezed for pretty much every visitor that went in there. It was going to happen sooner or later, and you being there made no difference. It is just a tragic coincadence that this time it was fatal." Charles simply replied, his logical brain not understand how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 am

"You don't get it, do you?" Aurora questioned blankly, shaking her head. "I should have taken better care of her. Notified her family faster. Made the nurse do more than just ramble." She added, frustration seeping into her voice. Failure, in anything wasn't acceptable to aurora. SHe expected way too much out of herself and if she ever failed, she was prone to long downward spirals in self loathing.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 am

"Well as she did not want you to notify her family, doing it at all was an extra let alone fast enough, and the nurse did everything she could. Just as you did everything you could. Blame the girl who beat her up if you want to blame anyone!" Charles defended.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 am

"How do you know that she wouldn't let me call her parents?" Aurora asked blinking in confusion. Her mind was repressing the exact details of what happened until she could cope with it better so her own account would have been foggy. "Did I ramble about that too?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:51 am

"I am room-mates with Jake, I worked out from his phone call that Rosalie put him down as her next of kin and not her parents, and then when he lied about being her fiancee on the phone ... well I just guessed" Charles explained with a half smile and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 am

"What all did I say when......you know, before I passed out?" Aurora asked haltingly, a rising dread growing in her mind. What had she told Charles? Had she rambled about him too? Now that would be embarrassing, especially since she was trying very hard not to let Charles know that she liked him as more than a friend.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Charles mouth twitched and he replied "you said quite a lot. You were very informative. Though that is hardly surprising as you make a habit of being informative most of the time. In fact it is rather sweet that your personality does not change even when you are busy passing out. I made a note of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Really Should Have Thought This Through

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: Downtown :: Saint and Cross Medical Center-