Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

$ : 2177
Fame : 15

Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:37 am

Zoya blended in almost perfectly in the shadows, leaving only her grey eyes to glitter in the pale moonlight. She hoped Aaron wouldn't ask why she had switched their plans at the very last moment, the reason, even if not very embarrassing was still something she wouldn't want to discuss. Her mood was infinitely better today after finally getting a good night, or rather day's sleep.

She hoped Aaron would hurry up and come and that he would stay quiet when doing so, she didn't want to get caught breaking into a Police Station. Hell, she couldn't get caught. She doubted her criminal record would sustain a hit like that. She smiled contently as she surveyed the building in front of her, she was currently in the shadows of the alley behind the Station. "I so can't wait to see Slut Bitch here!"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

$ : 132
Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 am

"In this alley? Because that would be kinda creepy" Aaron commented in a hushed voice as he came up behind her. Why he was doing this with her he did not know. But he also did not care right now. He was also for a little jaunt into the police station late at night. He was joking with his comment, because even now he could not resist teasing her, and he was hoping that he might get the chance to smash something during this little process.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 am

"In jail. Rotting forever on harassment and assault charges." Zoya replied smugly, smiling happily at the thought. She showed no surprise at Aaron's sudden materialization behind her, she was used to it after all. Snapping back to focus though, this job was way too dangerous to lose focus of, she smirked smugly as she held up a bunch of keys, stolen this morning from one of the police officers. before he could say anything, she held up a warning hand and added, "Do not ask me how I got them, the experience has emotionally scarred me for life, but it was worth it."

Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 am

"I was not going to ask - I stopped wanting to know after the first story" Aaron replied with a shudder as he remembered that particular memory "alright lets do this ... and hopefully we will get away with no charges against our name this investigation, I already have enough people mad at me without pushing it!"
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 am

"The first one was pretty much the best one." Zoya replied darkly, rolling her eyes as she relieved the events of her day. They weren't very good, first she had had to steal the keys then meet up with a stubborn Aaron then meet up with a hysterical Rosalie and then scout around the Lawyer's offices. Which reminded her, turning to Aaron, she poked him in his arm, hard as she stated her accusation. "Dude! You have got to talk to Rosalie about me! She was crying in front of me! I mean honestly, what did she expect me to do?!"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 am

"Rosalie was crying? Oh sh ... ugar that is messed up. I don't think I have ever seen Rosalie cry" Aaron replied distracted by that piece of news and frowning slightly before adding in an almost amused tone "kinda ironic she choses you to be the object of her first ever crying fit. What was she crying about anyhow?"
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:46 pm

"Yeah she was, all going on and on about how she looked like Frankenstein's monster to which I was like, dude, that ain't even possible. She didn't even notice it when I offered to let her run over Slut Bitch with a bike." Zoya replied distractedly, snapping her fingers in the age old symbol of blabbing. "Miserable! I hate people crying and she expected me to comfort her! You really should tell the girl more about me!"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:31 pm

"That would be my fault" Aaron replied with a wince and an uncomfortable look as he considered it "she was kind of in a fragile state when they threw me out for upsetting her and forbid me from ever coming back. I am pretty sure she did not appreciate my vague attempts at humour. Though I have told her about you - we talk about you a loooot!"
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:03 pm

"Join the group buddy, they threw me out for the same reason." Zoya explained sympathetically, grimacing as she remembered the harsh words of the nurse. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, openly dismissing Aaron's claim that they talked about her. Zoya knew or rather, guessed about Aaron's feelings for Rosalie and she wasn't delusional enough to expect that Rosalie wold enjoy talking about her, the girl loved herself way to much for that.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 pm

"You won't believe me, because you never do, but Rosalie is not as bad as you think she is. She is a great listener if you get her in the right mood. Of course I do not know how much she actually listens too. But she will let me talk for hours without complaining. So I guess that counts good enough" Aaron replied with a happy sigh as he considered Rosalie "you and her are very a like if you gave her half a chance, neither of you like taking sh...ugar from anyone and your both sweethearts who refuse to admit it!"
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:31 am

"Yeah, yeah I don't think so." Zoya shot back, rolling her eyes as she tried to dig out her phone from her jeans. It took her a while, as usual, a lot of other things coming out and resurfacing before her phone turned up. The conversation she was having was clearly disturbing and unassumingly, she strolled further and further away from Aaron until she was sure he couldn't hear what she was saying.

"What?! What sort of security do you have in you hospital anyway?"

"It isn't our security's fault, we aren't even sure if it was sabotage and time is running out, you need to come to a decision quick."

"You think I care what you think? I don't! We need to get her safe. Can you move her?"

"MOVE HER? We cannot even shift any of her tube! She is very fragile!"

"So what do you suggest?"

"Coma. Medically induced."

Zoya paused for a moment, both from the gravity of the question and by the flash of silver she had seen on one the roofs. Maybe, she couldn't be sure but her paranoia as, they were being watched. She couldn't say anything that could endanger Rosalie even more. Lowering her voice so it was even harder to eavesdrop, she gave her answer.

"Do it. And release the news that she is dead."

"We cannot lie."

"Lie or I will ruin your entire hospital by using my police contacts and releasing a more twisted version of what happened."

"You wouldn't.....you can't!"

"Can't I?"

".............................................Fine, we will do it."

"Good, now I have to work to do."

Sighing, she snapped her phone shut and wiped the stray tear that escaped from her eye. The decision she had taken was tough but necessary. It would most probably damage Aaron and her friendship beyond repair, but she really had no choice. She just hoped Aaron could forgive her.

Walking up to him, she did a rare thing. She gave him a hug. Most of the times, it was the other way round. "I am sorry. Rosalie....she....her.... her heart stopped beating."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 am

"I am sorry what?" Aaron asked abruptly with a frown, sure he had misheard er "she what? No she was fine. She was absolutely fine when I left her. What did they do to her? He moved away from Zoya and paced for a moment "I have to go see her ... she can't be ... she was fine ... I have to go see her!"
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 am

Zoya didn't know what to say, she just nodded and held out her car keys for Aaron to take. Even though her car wasn't exactly flashy or even nice, it was second and the cheapest car they sold that would actually run, but after millions of hours that Zoya had spent on it, the car went way faster than it should be going with better mileage and speed than Aaron's car. It had more safety precautions too and even if she didn't voice it, she really hoped Aaron wouldn't do something drastic.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 am

Aaron refused keys with a shake of his head. He felt numb - numb and somehow betrayed. He then simply informed her "I am not coming back" and he did not just mean the police station. Deep down he knew that she was telling him the truth - or at least what she wanted him to believe was the truth- and he would find the same thing at the hospital. There was nothing more for him here. Not any more. He knew he had promised Zoya he would never return to where he came from but the marks on his arms told differently.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:51 am

"Where are you going?" Zoya asked simply, in a tired voice, stuffing the keys back in her pocket. It angered her that Aaron felt betrayed when it was she who should be feeling that emotion. At every point of their friendship, she had always been second to Rosalie, a fact that cut very deep. She resented being second but she had always kept quiet, tried not to make a big deal out of it. And didn't just end at that, he lied to her, broke promises even forced her to take up the case. And now he was leaving her mid way. But she was too tired, too fed up to feel anything at the moment.

But even now, an abstract, detached part of her brain wondered whether Aaron would ever be that sad if she was the one who died. Somehow, she doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Grace
Aaron Grace
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:59 am

"I know that I have not treated you right Zoya. In Rosalie's eyes I was never as good as Jake. It angered me. But I realized I treated you the same way. I guess I just wanted you to know you mean a lot to me. I just need Rosalie. She has been my world since she was give years old and I was seven. I just can't do this without her." Aaron then truned and began to walk away. He did not know where he would go but 'home' was the option that sprung to him the most.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:28 am

"What made you think about me Aaron? Don't. You have never done that and it doesn't suit you." Zoya replied dismissively. The words were harsh, perhaps harsher than she had intended them to come out but her voice was tired. She was fed up of being second, she was fed up of trying she just didn't want to anymore. The past few weeks had been very hard on her and the strain was beginning to show. She watched him go without comment, discussing about her feelings wasn't the way Zoya was. She would rather be misunderstood than clarify her feelings.

"Just do me a favor Aaron. Never return."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!   Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking And Entering.....The Classy Style!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: Downtown :: Police Station-