Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 am

Kat let her head fall to the left as she looked down at him. "That would defete the point of me being up here." She said as she lightly sung her legs back and forth...and then there was a crack......and then another and then Kat found herself in the hands of gravity as she started to fall along with the branch.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 am

Lucas' eyes widened, "Kitty Kat!" he held out his arms and caught her with ease.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 am

Kat had her eyes close and when she didn't feel the ground or the oh so lovely branch she opened them andsaw Lucas. "Thank you." Kat said in shock and amazment, she wan't use to gus being able to hold her.....not that she was heavy or anything like that.......maybe it was cause the guys were weak.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:34 am

Lucas stared at her a little scared, "Oh god... are you... are you okay? You scared me..." he looked a little pale.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 am

"Lulu please calm down, I am fine you kept me from harm. Please do not worry about it anymore, I did not mean to frighten you." Kat told him very slowly, she wanted her words to sink in, after all she really was okay just had her heart racing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 am

Lucas held her close to him. "You sure you're okay...? Do you need to get checked up on...?" he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 am

Kat shook her head. "No Lucas, I am fine. I am not lying to you, there is nothing to fret over." She looked him in his eye as she spoke to him, she already knew that she was a horrible lier and can't look anyone in the eyes when she is trying to lie to them. She hoped that what she told him would make him stop bitting his lip she was honestly fine.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 am

Lucas' lip began to bleed again. "okay..."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 am

Kat gave a light sigh as his lip began to bleed....again. Kat leaned up and licked his lip clean of the blood and then kissed him softly. "Please stop that." Kat softly pleaded once she broke the kiss, she knew everone had a habbit that they either devlope or get but biting ones lip is a bad habbit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:53 am

Lucas looked at her, "Stop what...?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 am

"Biting your lip." Kat said a little confused, she could understand how one does not feel that.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 am

"Oh... sorry, it's a habit.." Lucas said sheepishly then licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 am

Kat lightly giggled. "There is no need to apologize for something that you do....or got into the habbit of to. Every human being on this earth has a habbit." She explined trying to remember what hers was.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 am

Lucas nodded and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am

Kat hugged him back not fully understanding why she was being hugged but she wasn't about to complian.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 am

"I don't want anything to happen to you..." Lucas murmured and bit his lip again.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 am

"Nothing will happen to me, you have nothing to worry about." Kat reasured him by rubbing his back again and mentally sighing as she had a feeling he was biting his lip once again.

(side note= I just thought of this while typing, I had put up a post in the hospital and like idk this just seemes to like tie into that somehow.)
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 am

"Why did you sigh?" Lucas asked softly and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 am

Without thinking about it she gave him that knowing look. "I had a feeling that you were biting down on your lip and you were." Kat pointed out, she found out what made him bit his lip though so she didn't know if that was a good thing or not. "Lulu I know it's a habbit, but if you don't mind my asking, how did you pick up that habbit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 am

Lucas shrugged, "I'm not really sure... I just began to do it.." he smiled a little sheepishly at her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 am

Kat couldn't help but laugh, she didn't mean to it just happened. "I understand." She said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 am

Lucas chuckled softly when she laughed. He kissed her cheek and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 am

"If you can't find me just looked up." She randomly said for no reason at all, but she felt like if she didn't tell him then something would happen.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 am

Lucas blinked confused, "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 am

Kat just laughed and waved the subject away like it was nothing, she then grabbed her camera that was arond her neck and stayed there during the fall and took random pictures of random things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)   Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Life (Lucas and Kat)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next