Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

It Must Be Around Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 am

Christa nodded. "So, let's just go to the hospital, get your cuts cleaned and come back, okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:04 am

"Agreed." Aurora replied, hitching up her backpack higher up her shoulder, groaning as the movement caused her cuts to hurt more. 'Yeah, maybe we should get these checked up."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:05 am

Christa nodded and helped Aurora with her backpack. "We'll take my car." she mumbled, fishing her car keys out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:08 am

"Okay, fine, whatever." Aurora mumbled, wincing as some of the dirt particles entered into her cuts. "Wait! You own a car! Which model?"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:55 am

"My parents bought it for me." she said, shrugging. "But I can't drive it yet. I'm turning 16 in a few months and then I'll get my license. But they hired a driver for me." she said. "They bought me a silver Audi R8." Christa replied.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:05 am

"I can drive." Aurora remarked smiling softly as she remembered her 'lessons'. She had been taught to drive since the time her feet could reach the bottom of the car. "Yeah that car is built on the base platforms of Lamborghini Gallardo."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 am

"Hey Caleb. Can you bring the car to the courtyard, yeah? Gracias." Christa said into her phone before hanging up. "So, you know a lot about cars?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:09 am

"I know a lot about a lot of things." Aurora explained, shrugging, "but I do like cars."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 am

Christa nodded as she spotted the silver sports car pull up to the curb. "Here's our ride!" she said, moving the passenger seat forward so that Aurora could get in.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:24 am

Aurora had been wondering where she was going to sit, considering that Audi R8 was a two-seater, but when the silver car rolled up in front of her and Christa moved the seat forward, she figured her place out. Moving carefully to minimize the hurt, she carefully got into the seat pointed out by Christa mumbling softly, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 am

"No problem." Christa said, smiling. She moved the seat back and sat down, slamming the door shut. "Caleb, take us to the hospital, please." she said.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 am

Aurora smiled and looked out of the window. The sadness of loosing Amber was there, so was the anger she felt at whoever trashed her dorm but added to that was the warm comforting glow of friendship.

(And you wanna shift to the hospital? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:03 pm

(Sure! Make the topic?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be Around Here   It Must Be Around Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Must Be Around Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Stellar System :: South Point :: Courtyard-