Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Trying To Get Away.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 am

"Not likely." Aurora replied, raising an eyebrow at the two of them. "Logically speaking, we cannot play strip poker. We would not have an equal starting amount and that would hinder our success. For example, while you Reed, have your shirt, jeans and boxers to bet, I only have my dress. Which is not fair and therefore, unacceptable." She insisted, pushing the dealt cards towards their temporary owners. "And anyway, we can't play without a dealer and I refuse to see the emotionally scarring image of both of you naked in the PlatinumView Lobby with Ariadne in the Lounge. Back me up here Rhi!"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

$ : 2158
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:26 pm

"Strip poker? Not much of a fan of it, and aurie is kinda right." Rhi looked at her, hoping that she wouldn't flinch at the word aurie. "And the ambiance is not helping either." She looked around seeing the people working here with fake smiles and hidden glares.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Reed never mattered that because it's been roughly 4 years for him to pose half naked in front the camera and he forgot that they just innocent girls. He chuckled and crossed his arms while leaned against the chair.

"Well we can't bet money, we'll be arrested before I won it. So since at the first time I'm betting my cigarettes, you all decide what you want to offer. Then again, this play gets boring soon, I'm more interested on seeing you show us some tricks."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Micka bit her lip and nodded. "Mhm tricks Re better! I uhmm dont even know how to play poker.." she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:06 am

"Aurie?" Aurora echoed incredulously, she had never been given a nickname before. Most of the time, she was called Miss Bosley. People hesitated to use he first name and this girl, Rhi had given her a nickname barely few minutes after they met. "I like it." She added slowly, not sure how to behave in such situations.

"You won't win it. How can you be so sure?" She questioned Reed, shuffling and reshuffling the remaining cards again and again just for something to do. "And once again, I have no idea what you are talking about. I do not know any tricks." She repeated firmly, looking up to give a reassuring smile to Micka. "Do not worry, it is easy to play."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:03 am

"Cool." Rhi smiled at her, proud of taking a brave step as she made her a nickname. Even though she lives on the brightly lit stage, she is a still down-to-earth person. Human interactions are the only escape from her hectic scheduled world.

"So wait, we will be playing poker?" Rhi asked a little too loud. Poker was fun but it was not her piece of cake. Instead of blabbing of how indecent it is, she agreed with the dude. "Yea, he's right. I mean, we rarely see a magician do magic tricks around this neighborhood. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 am

Reed grinned at the two of them before he looked at Aurora and notice how skillful she could shuffle the cards. Thinking she must have nimble hands. "You can't fool us that easily." he said " and it's three against one." he raised an eyebrow at Micka to clarify if she agreed with them.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:26 am

Micka blinked and nodded. "uhh yeah... im agreeing with whatever.." She smiled sheepishly at them.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 am

"Then agree with me." Aurora piped in, playing the helpless girl card. There was no way she was going to be forced to do something she didn't want to do. Not a chance. "I take it that we aren't playing anything then." She added softly, taking the cards back and pulling them all into a single pile. Getting up, she brushed her dress and added, carefully avoiding eye contact with each of them and instead focusing on her family in the background. "Now if you all will please excuse me, I have somewhere to go to."

The last part was a lie, her family was clearly not looking for her and she didn't want to go back to them, but it really seemed like she had no option left.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:51 am

Rhiannon shot the dude a glare, signaling him to stop her. Their cute little fits made her think that he'd be worthy enough to get up and make her stay. Then she looked at Micka playing with her beautiful hair. "Great, how did i get stuck with two persons who are totally opposite of my side of the world." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 am

Reed notice the glare Rhi been giving to him and his eyebrows went up like asking her 'why me?'. He stood up though and caught her hand in time before she could leave the table.

"I don't think you like being with your parents than us." he said, remembering the time they were at behind the bleachers. He gave her a forced smile that look like a real one since he's good at acting it.

"Listen I promise not to tease you anymore Aurie, you can even have my cig even though it's a bit high for newbie like you." he joked, "so just stay." this time he truly smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 am

Micka looked at Rhi and pouted. "Heard that!" then she turned her attention back to the strand of hair she was playing with.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 am

"I don't like fact. I can't argue with it.' Aurora mumbled to herself as she glanced one more time towards her family. She definitely did not want to spend time with her family, and she didn't like the fact that Reed knew this, whereas, she knew very little about him. Blushing slightly as she noticed Reed's hand on her own. She felt angry at herself fr blushing, she didn't like blushing because blushing brought attention to her cheeks and she did NOT need more attention to her cheeks. Usually, whenever people saw her slightly chubby cheeks, they had this insane urge to pull on them. And she didn't like her cheeks being pulled at. "Deal?"

"I do believe that can be taken as a compliment." She said to Micka, looking past Reed at her. She didn't like fights and avoiding them was something that she had grown used to over the years.

Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 am

"Wow. You guys have really sensitive ears." Rhi noticed Micka looking at her again, giving her goosebumps all over. She looked at her feet fidgeting. "And that was also a compliment." She added quickly then, transfixed her gaze at Aurie and the dude. Couldn't they be cuter or what? Letting out an exasperated sigh, Rhi asked Aurie. "Are you coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 am

Reed stared at her a little stunned before he grinned and pinched her cheek lightly . "Deal." he said as he sealed the deal and quickly pulled his hand away before she could slap it. He laughed at her face, thinking how cute she is. Then he looked at Micka and Rhi. He was about to say something when he notice he was really late to his set.

"Maybe let's all hang out next time. Duty call." he said feigned a super hero voice perfectly then hurried out.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Mick waved. "Bye Reed!!!" then she turned to Rhi and Aurora. She hugged Rhi and her eyes sparkled. "Really?! Was that really a compliment????!!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:20 am

Aurora smiled brilliantly as she started plotting about what she was going to do with the cigarette. Smoking was out of the question, of course, what she planned to do, was try and set of a small explosion using the powder mixture inside the cigarette. For weeks she had been planning to buy a cigarette but she had never managed to pluck up the courage now an easier alternative was presented before her. Her smile turned into a grimace as she was snapped back to Earth by reed pinching her cheeks. "Never, ever take up a superhero role." She called out after him, her eyes sparkling.

Turning to the Rhi and Micka, she turned just in time to see Micka give a gigantic hug to Rhi. "Uh....yes, yes I am coming Rhi." She replied as she instinctively took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 am

Rhi hugged Micka back, unsure of what she's going to do. "Yes, that indeed was a compliment." After hearing the dude's farewell, she looked at him and made a quick wave as he went to the door. She let out a short laugh, hearing Aurie's reply. "Oh, and next time bring your cape" she added. As Aurie faced her, she let out a smile easing the moment. "So what do we do now? Superman has left for his undies."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Micka smiled widely and let her go happily.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 am

"We could play?" Aurora suggested holding up the cards and smiling at Rhi. She didn't know what else they could do, perhaps if she stayed at this hotel she would know better but since this was her first visit, she had no idea what you can do here.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Flynn
Rhiannon Flynn
Student Body President
Student Body President

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 am

"Well, we could.." Rhi looked at Micka. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:59 am

Micka clasped her hands together. "Lets play!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 am

'SO what do you want to play? Strip poker is out of the question. Bluff?" Aurora suggested, playing with the cards but not with the previous air of knowing what she was doing. She had to be careful, very careful if she wanted to avoid getting asked too many questions.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:08 am

Micka tilted her head and smiled as she nodded, "Lets play that!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Get Away.   Trying To Get Away. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying To Get Away.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: PlatinumView Hotel :: The Lobby-