Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

One Step at a Time (Currently Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Empty
PostSubject: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 am

Christa sat on a laid out beach towel, not too far away from the water. She was wearing a tank top and short-shorts but underneath, you could see her bikini. A pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses sat on the bridge of her nose as she looked at the glistening water. Her flip flops were discarded somewhere near her as she threw them off, laying back to tan.

"Oh, how I love California." (I had no idea if it was CA! xD ) she mumbled, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 am

"Tell me about it" Cassandra commented, though more to the world in general than the particular girl in question, as she arranged a towel on the sand. Sliding her aviators into place she laid back on the towel. Closing her eyes she then relaxed in order to tan. Her body covered only in a tiny bikini.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Christa flipped her hair. "I know, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Emily Alexa Rose Thornton
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 158

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:12 am

"The sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play, oh yes the sun has got his hat on and it's going to be a beautiful day" Emily sang as she cartwheeled down the wooden walk and then removing her flip flips skipped daintily across the sand. Approaching the water she breathed in the wonderful scent of the sea and then sighed happily "oh the son just wants to play, oh this beautiful day, oh it's going to be the best day, to beat the rest days, oh yes!" She finished her little chorus by sliding into the splits on the warm sand. Her stuff now lying beside her. She did not notice at first the other girl sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Christa looked up and saw a girl nearby and smiled. "Hi there!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Emily glanced around and smiled warmly. She half sang half spoke her reply "he-e-lo!" She then rose gracefully from the splits position and moved over to beside where Christa was. She asked "is thi-i-s patch of sa-a-nd taken?" she jokingly asked waving to the patch beside Christa, already setting up her towel as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Christa giggled. "No, go ahead! You can join me!"
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:49 pm

"Excellente, because having already gone to all the effort of putting my towel down I would hate to move it" Emily replied with a soft gentle giggle before sliding into a laying down position on the towel and closing her eyes. Taking deep breaths she relaxed completely "oh it is a good day, no?"
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Christa laughed and smiled. "Yep, I love this sun!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:23 am

Alex had been walking down the beach doing what he called "Chick spotting" he noticed a couple of girls wearing bikinis and talking to eachother and decided they were the best looking girls he'd seen on the beach so far and strolled up to them.
"Nice day for the sun huh?" He said smiling as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 am

"The sun clearly thinks so, otherwise he would have stayed in bed" Emily replied as she rolled onto her stomach and undid the straps of her bathing suit top so she could sunbathe without getting lines on her back. Closing her eyes once more, having opened them to complete this action, she relaxed again and added "I am going to have the most glorious tan ... if I do not go red and pop like a rather gorgeous piece of popcorn first!"

Last edited by Emily Alexa Rose Thornton on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 am

"I see." He said kind of wierded out. "And what about you," He said to the other girl,"are you enjoying the sun." Alex winked at both girls. Double score. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:24 am

Christa raised an eyebrow at the guy. "Well, obviously I am." she said, lazily looking him over with her eyes. She pulled her sunglasses away, revealing eyes like chocolate. "Christa, Christa Martinez. You've probably heard of my family, the Martinez'. Our family is musically inclined and high up in the music industry." She looked at the girl and laughed. "Make sure you put some sunblock on. God forbid you get a sunburn."
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:23 am

Emily then made sure to re-do the straps of her bathing suit before rolling onto her back once more and sitting up in one graceful fluid movement. She looked the boy up and down and declared "I know you, your the one who interrupted my time with the nice boy who pushed me over - he tried to pawn me off on you to ..." Emily paused to look him up down again but this time much more slowly before ending in an un-impressed tone "the very idea!" With this said she moved back onto her tummy and continued tanning.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 pm

"I don't need no sunscreen." He said grinning. "Men need Tans too." He said sticking his tongue out. He had ignored the other girl's comment about Zach handing her over to him.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Christa rolled her eyes and put her sunglasses on, facing the sun. "Sure you don't. Don't come crying to me if you have a sunburn!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 am

"You'll be the one crying to me when you don't get a tan." He said laughing as he felt the sun sizzling his back.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 am

Christa rolled her eyes. "But who said I was wearing sunblock?" she asked, turning around to lay down, undoing her bikini top strap so she didn't get lines.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:22 am

"More for me." He said sticking out his tongue. "I bet I can use it for something..." He started thinking what for.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Christa rolled her eyes and felt the sun on her back. "Thank god for this sun!"
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 am

"Do boys ever stop talking? Surely they can see that a girl is trying to tan?" Emily commented in a teasing tone, her words meant for Christa but about Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:14 am

"We only stop talking when we feel like it." Alex said sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Christa rolled her eyes. "Can it, you two. You sound like a very old couple who likes to quarrel a lot!" she said, examining her manicure.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:48 pm

"Ewww" Emily retorted with an expressive roll of her eyes "I think this is my time to leave! Before this gets to someone yet again trying to shove me at this guy ..." She then rose and grabbing her stuff headed away down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:38 pm

"Bye!" Christa called, watching her retreating figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Step at a Time (Currently Open)   One Step at a Time (Currently Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Step at a Time (Currently Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next