Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Long Day.(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Katharina walked into the girls dormitory a little after seven p.m. She had gotten lost on campus and then saw some nice places to talke photos of, Katharina sighed as she walked up to her room and found that her door was unlocked. Tilting her head to the side she slowly walked in grabbing the bat she had by the door in case of emercany Katharina turned on the light holding the bat in a swing position.

Blinking a few times she saw that the other bed had things on it...stuff that was not her's Katharina slowly put the bat down in confusion. "Is anyone here?" She sheepishly called out as she looked around her room.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 348
Fame : 11

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:04 am

Lizzy walked into her dorm and noticed someone else inside. "Hello, are you my room mate that the headmaster/mistress gave me?" She asked curiously. Looking around she smiled as she heard her British accent. I hope I don't loose it any time soon, she thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 am

Katharina turned around to face a girl younger then her, remembering that she had the bat she throw it on to her bed and walked up to the girl and stuck out her hand. "Hello I am Katharina Sten, yes I would be your room mate...you are not from American?" She asked when she heard the accent and lightly tilted her head to the side hoping that her own accent didn't sound out to much.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:47 am

"No I'm from London. I moved here a couple years ago" Lizzy grinned and moved over to her stuff and started to shuffle through it. She then started to organize her stuff. Taking her guitar off her back she placed it right beside her bed and on its stand.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 am

"From London....how is it over there?" Katharina asked putting her hand back down to her side as she moved to her bed grabbing the bat and placing it back next to the door, she then moved back to her bed and sat down watching Lizzy. "You are a guitarist?" She asked not liking her current situation, she left Hungary for a reason only to have that reason thrown right back into her face.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 am

"Its home. I loved it there. I miss it at times." Lizzy smiled sadly as she thought of her parents who were divorced. "Yes I play the guitar and the piano. I also dance and do gymnastics," Lizzy grinned. Moving to her bed she sat down and pulled her legs up to sit criss-cross. "What about you? Why are you at SA?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 am

Katharina hid her expression of shock form Lizzy and desided to answer her. "I am a photographer, but I do play the piano do to my mother and I also sing." She said as she picked up her camera and lightly waved it careful not to drop it, her cameras where her life. She loved it and as she looked at Lizzy she couldn't help but ask a nagging question. "May I call you Izzy?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 am

Lizzy looked amazed, "That's amazing! I always wanted to take pictures of things and people. I thought it would be fun." She paused at looked at Katharina. "are you all right Katharina?" Lizzy looked concerned and moved so she was leaning forward. She leaned to far though and fell forwards and rolled into a sitting position. Blinking she looked at Katharina and asked, "Is it all right if I call you Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Kat lightly laughed and her amazed expression and then smiled. "I am fine thank you for asking." She said as she jumped back in shock as Izzy fell and ended up sitting just blinking as though nothing had happened. "Ummm sure I do not mind at all." Kat answered as she gave a big grin, she found Izzy to be an odd on and couldn't wait for the rest of the year to see how things would go.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Lizzy grinned and moved to sit on the bed again. "YAY Kat is an awesome nickname! So is there anything fun to do around here?" Lizzy sat criss-cross and grinned. "So what's it like here at SA?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Kat lightly laughed as she gave a thoughtful look. "Not that I know of, I do not.....what's the word...socialze I mearly take photos of what I think is really good." Kat smiled as she thought of herself as a geek.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:47 am

Lizzy smiled at Kat, "Mah its all right. We can just do something fun like you take pictures and I can give you music with my guitar." Grinning Lizzy began to think of the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:23 am

Kat laughed at the ideas as she herself got an idea, setting down the camera she had picked up and then picked up another camera she only uses for herself and fun. She then took a photo of Izzy as she was, she liked taking pictures of people as they were but hated not asking for premission. Kat gave a devilish smile as she held her camera next to her face with a tilit.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:43 am

Lizzy laughed and began to randomly pose is different positions on her bed. She grinned and struck an awesome pose and tried to hold it. "so Kat pictures are your life? That's cool!" Lizzy grinned an list her balance, falling of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:07 am

Kat rolled laughing on her bed as Izzy struck her random poses, Kat took pictures of each of them as she calmed down from all the laughing. "Yes, they are I love taking pictures of anything or anyone. Yes it is cool." Kat was shocked as Izzy feel off her bed. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 am

Lizzy grinned. "Yes I'm all right! I do this all the time" She ended up doing a handstand and flipped over onto her feet. Looking at Kat she grinned cheekily. "Can I see your camera? I want to look at your pictures." She then sat down criss-cross in front of Kat and looked up at her grinning. "It's okay if you don't want to"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 am

Kat lightly nodded as though she understood Izzy. "Huh, oh right." Kat had shortly said as she handed over to camera to Izzy, she had no problem with sharing the pictures she took with other people, that's the whole reason why she wanted to become a phographer. Kat smiled back at Izzy she was happy to have a friend within the dorms......will a friend she could live with and not some stuck up person she known she could never get along with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Day.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day.(Open)   Long Day.(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Day.(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1