Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 100
Fame : 0

I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Empty
PostSubject: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:41 pm

August was sitting on the shore staring out at the ocean waves with a soft look on her face. She was wearing a deep purple bikini that showed off her slim, toned figure and her soft, dark hair was blowing in the ocean breeze.

Adjusting her designer sunglasses on her face, August sighed and looked around at the other people on the beach, chewing on her lower lip and wishing she had somebody to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 354
Fame : 49

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:45 pm

"F-ck! Watch out!" Jake shouted when the volleyball hurled dangerously towards the girl by the beach and he only managed to shout that before the ball collided with the the back of the girl's head.

"Ouch. That's got to hurt." Jake muttered before he semi-jogged towards her. He was shirtless with his board shorts hanging over his hips. His hair was still slightly damp from surfing.
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

August flinched. "Ouch!" She yelped, looking over her shoulder at him, raising her eyebrow when she saw the boy who approached her. Getting to her feet, she picked up the volleyball and spun it on her finger.

"Don't worry about it," she said, biting her lower lip with a small smile. She tossed the volleyball up in the air and volleyed the ball back over to him with a perfect volley.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Jake caught the ball with his hand, balancing the board with the other. He let the board drop though and he whipped his head to the side to keep his hair from falling over his eyes. "You know, it's not smart to hang out in the Volleyball zone unless you want to get your body pounded on." He let the ball go from one hand to the other.

(He's a jerk by the way.)
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 pm

August raised her eyebrows. "I didn't realize this was the volleyball area," she said smirking. "Is there a sign around here that says, Warning: Don't sit here unless you want to get your body pounded on? I think people might take that the wrong way," she said, planting her hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:04 am

"If you had some commons sense, you'd realize that the nets being put up here isn't just for show." Jake retorted, not the least bit intimidated by her. Amused, definitely. He hooked his thumb over the garter that held his board shorts up and sighed. "Just watch you back next time, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 pm

August raised an eyebrow and decided to back down. "Yeah, sure, whatever," she said, crossing her arms and angling her shoulders a little bit away from him, looking back out towards the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

"Crap, did I say something?" Jake noticed the way she was looking away from him and he realized he must have been rude. Not that he really cared. He was rude to almost everybody. But other than that, he was almost always sincere with whatever he said.
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:41 pm

August lifted her chin up slightly and bit her lower lip. "I do have common sense, thank you very much," she said defiantly, keeping her arms tightly crossed. She didn't appreciate this kid walking up to her and insulting her like that. Even if he was good-looking.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 pm

"So you call sitting on the volleyball court common sense." Jake smirked as he dropped the ball. He wipe the water from his eyes and the drips slid down his lean frame as he walked towards her. "Maybe I should go sleep in the middle of the road next time."
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 pm

August scowled at him. "You're hilarious," she said sarcastically. "I wasn't actually sitting on the court, I was sitting outside the court. Which means you must have been stupid enough to hit the ball out in order for it to hit me," she countered, doing her best not to follow the water that dripped down his body with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:04 pm

"I'd probably agree if I was the one who hit the ball." He looked over at the courts and cocked his head to its direction. He actually drew back a bit and his smile dropped to the level of incredulity. "I was surfing. I saw the ball coming towards you and I tried to help." He kicked his surfboard up and he caught it as it swung up.

"I find that hilarious too."
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:05 pm

August put on a fake sweet smile. "Gee, how sweet," she said sarcastically. "Maybe next time you should not insult the girl you tried to help." she said. her fake smile turning into a cold smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 pm

"Sure, I'll consider taking some advice from someone who clearly doesn't know how to be appreciative." Jake tipped his head forward, keeping his cool and looking amused. To him, she was like a kitten who was trying to scare off a dog. He shook his head and let out a low chuckle as he turned towards the water again.

"Way to go, Mitchell." He muttered, rolling his eyes as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:19 pm

August rolled her eyes and walked in the opposite direction, out of the way of the volleyball players and sat down at the edge of the water again, watching him surf.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Jake was paddling towards one of the crests he pushed himself off the board smoothly in years of practice and he leveled with the wave, making sure he doesn't crash into it as he let his hand run through the water. He zigzagged across it and slid up before doing an aerial, landing back just as the waved ended and he yelled, laughing as he dove back into the water.

A few second passed before he resurfaced, joined by his friends who were surfing with him. The sun was enveloping his frame and the light made the droplets shimmer against his tanned skin. Jake half turned towards August's way and caught her looking at him. He smirked before turning back to his friends, grinning and mock-punching some on the shoulder as they made it to the shore.
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 pm

August ran a hand through her hair and rolled her eyes, then looked around at some of his friends. Then she got an idea and waded out to join them, diving underneath the cool water and resurfacing, glad all her makeup was waterproof. Her long brown hair trailed down her back and trails of water slid down her body, glistening in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Jake and his friend were already halfway out the sea and they turned to her direction. A few off them gave her some cat calls and some whistled though Jake just looked. He didn't deny the fact that she had a pretty good body. Or that he liked her hair wet. Someone elbowed him in the ribs and he glared at one of his friends who were joking around about him and her since they saw how he had approached her earlier.

"Shut up." Jake said and turned away.
Back to top Go down
August Hill
August Hill
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:55 pm

August giggled and struck a few slightly corny (but still sexy) poses, enjoying the attention from the boys but her eyes didn't leave Jake and she struggled to keep a smirk on her face when she saw him turn away but managed to hold it, wading over towards the ones who hadn't gone out as far in the waist-deep water.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 am

Jake laughed when a his guys converged on him, hitting his sides and calling jokes but he was distracted most of the time. And not in a good way. He caught a few glimpses of her and he shook his head as he walked towards the nearest hut where a few chairs were arranged. His group sat around, some standing but a majority of them were still looking at August.

"Dude, we should ask her to join us." One of the guys turned to Jake. It was an indirect way of asking for permission.

"Whatever." Jake wasn't really listening and the guy did a few hell yeahs as they called her over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)   I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so creative. xD (Jake/August)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1