Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

I Really Should Have Thought This Through

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

I Really Should Have Thought This Through Empty
PostSubject: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:57 pm

A detached part of Aurora's brain, the one that wasn't blushing and fumbling and apologizing like an idiot, carefully scrutinized the events leading to her blushing and making excuses, so as to file away the information in case something like this came up again. She knew she had to visit Rosalie when she heard about the girl's accident from Charles, there was no other way around it. What she didn't have to do was stop on the way to the hospital by a gift shop and get extremely confused about what to get Rosalie. after wasting nearly an how at the shop, carefully debating and asking for second opinions she had settled on a basket of chocolates and assorted biscuits and a bouquet of flowers. The guy had even been persuading her to buy a card but that, Aurora thought, was pushing it. After all, they technically didn't even know each other. Instead, Aurora had brought her some books on Bikes, a subject she had guessed would be liked by the girl. It had seemed more practical, seeing hat Rosalie was probably going to spend a lot of time here.

When she had asked for Rosalie's room the nurse had been very delighted almost pushing her into the room, all the while blabbering something about seizures and fiances and make up and what not. The moment they had reached the room, the nurse had taken all of the 'gifts' from Aurora who promptly began fidgeting with her hands. Nervousness made her ramble and sure enough, she launched into a long winded explanation the moment the nurse walked out. "Hi Rosalie! I.......uh.....I know we aren't friends and have only spoken once but when I heard about you, I simple couldn't not visit.....I.....uh....hope I am not intruding anything.....and...er...what did the nurse mean by fiance?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:10 pm

"Oh didn't you know? Jake and I are engaged" Rosalie replied with a slight wince as she just about managed to get herself into a sitting position so she could address Aurora properly. She smiled at Aurora and continued "you are not intruding, it is nice to see you. I am apparently going to be here for a while ... if my heart does not give out ... so the more visitors the better." This was all stated in a mater of fact tone as though she was discussing the weather, though it was accompanied by the small smile, and a certain amount of relief. Having Jake and Christa around had been great - but both she and the nurse new that calmer company would do her much more good.

"You bought me gifts ... how sweet ..." Rosalie carefully commented as she glanced sideways at her bedside table where the gifts had been placed. All except the food which had been taken away by the nurse. Rosalie was still getting her nourishment by injection. The books however were certainly a nice surprise for Rosalie and she noted that it was a nicer thing that some of her closer friends had done.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 am

"Aren't you a little young for that?" Aurora asked wryly, raising an eyebrow. She didn't notice Rosalie's wincing as she got up because she was studying the room and frowning at the obvious lack of flowers or gift of any kind. Even if she had, there wasn't much that she could do. For one thing, Aurora detested too much contact and for another, she didn't know where Rosalie was bruised and in the end, she could have ended up hurting the girl rather than helping her. "But why would your heart give out? Medically speaking, your injuries are severe but since now you have regained consciousness and I can't see any visible head injury, you should be fine. Maybe tired and having a lot of body aches, but you will get through it. I am sure." She replied reassuringly, saying it more confidently than she felt.

"It seems that I am the only one who did." She muttered quietly, feeling embarrassed and wondering if bringing gifts had been such a hot idea after all. "I am sorry the nurse stole your food but don't worry, I will gift it again when you return!" She commented brightly, attempting a joke to liven up the situation.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:00 am

"We had to tell them that, or they would not have let him in" Rosalie corrected as soon as the nurse was gone "though why they could let anyone else in, even you, and yet Jake had to prove himself as next of kin I do not know." She then considered how to reply to the next comment without seeming too morbid, she was not feeling sorry for herself so much as being determined to consider all the options "the doctor told me that if I have another seizure, I am at high risk of brain damage, memory loss and or my heart just choosing to give out. Same reason why it is impossible to take me of the ventilator ..."

"You are - and I am really grateful for it, so thanks" Rosalie admitted and she half-heartedly laughed at the other girls joke and nodding responded "well I will hold you to that. I love my food. In fact it seems you know me remarkably well for someone who has only met me a few times. I am impressed."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:17 am

"Well hospital records need to have at least one next of kin for important decisions and/or to claim body." Aurora replied automatically, before wincing and shaking her head. "I am really trying to control my habit, I am sorry." She added in an apologetic tone. "Oh, but which part of your body is hurt that triggers these seizures?" She asked in an interested voice, before quickly dropping the subject and leafing through the books she had brought Rosalie.

"Your welcome." She replied with a soft smile, surveying the television in the room. It was a nice room but a little cheerless and sort of depressing too. "I couldn't decide between flowers and food so I got both. I guess it was a luck guess. And as for the books, well everyone knows that you are a biker chick." She explained dismissively, wondering what was so impressive about that.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:25 am

"Claim the body?" Rosalie asked with a raised eyebrow before turning to the next question that had been posed because it suited her better than commenting on anything else. She winced slightly again and then added "apparently it is stress. When anything happens to make me upset, over-emotional, or stressed, my hearts beats to fast and then the next thing I know I am convulsing and world is all black ... I did not really understand anything the doctor said, but that seemed to be what he was getting at. Right now I am just ..." Rosalie trailed off and her mind when blank as she forgot what she was saying.

"I am sorry what were we talking about?" Rosalie asked Aurora in confusion as she struggled to place what she had been saying. Nodding at her comment she then replied "oh okay ... that is cool I guess. Well at least you worked out I might want a gift, which is apparently harder than it sounds. If the other people ..." Rosalie winced and rubbed her head as a sharp pain hit, before trying again "other people ... I am sorry I do not know what I was going to say ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 am

"Body? I said bills, I am pretty sure all these machines are messing wit your hearing." Aurora fibbed smoothly, although her did widen a little in mild panic. She cursed herself mentally for bringing 'body' up. Especially since Rosalie seemed worried about her heart giving out. "You know what they say, the doctor cannot fix my ills with pills so he decides to kill me with bills. Its really lame and overused but it is also true. In a way."

She raised an eyebrow in concern but decided not to comment on it. After all, she didn't want to end giving Rosalie a convulsion, she didn't think she could live with the guilt. "Its okay. I am pretty sure if you can't remember it, it can't be that important. Plus, I am still gloating over being the only one to get you a gift so I don't mind!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 am

"Oh god ... I do not even know how I am going to pay the bills ... they are going to have to tell my ma ... they can't tell my ma ... they can't ... oh gosh ... oh gosh ..." Rosalie replied in a tense tone, repeating it over, as her features paled and she struggled with this new information she had not even considered. So many different surgeries and all the ICU time ... it was not going to be cheap. She held her chest where it was really starting to hurt, and tried to focus on breathing, but it was proving hard "I am going to have to leave Stellar ... and my step-dad would pay the bills but he would also tell my ma ... he cannot tell my ma ... I am going to have to sell my motorbike ... I ..." Rosalie dropped back onto the bed, and her eyes rolled back into her head, as her whole body began to convulse. Little droplets of blood pooled in the corner of her mouth and around the many stitches criss-crossing her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 am

"Don't worry! I am sure your 'fiance' will pay up!" Aurora replied in what she hoped was a reassuring, calm tone but ended up sounded like a panicked squeak. "Its okay, relax, breathe. I could pay for your bills and then maybe later you can pay me back?" She suggested, hoping to calm the girl down. "Its alright, the hospital obviously hasn't reached anyone of your family and if you want all your friends will help you in keeping this from them. though, you know, I don't think you should but its a personal choice and I cannot judge you on that. Nobody is going to make you sell your bike if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 am

A nurse bustled in and turned Rosalie's drip up several notches. The medicine flooded her system and within moments she had calmed down and the seizure had ended. The nurse allowed Aurora to stay in the room to prove that it was not her fault "don't worry hunny, that was not your fault at all, she has been doing this almost like clockwork." Ignoring how callous that sounded the nurse then reduced the medicine once Rosalie's body was calm and still "there we go, much better, now don't you worry she won't have another one. Not now!" The nurse then patted Aurora on the shoulder and bustled out.

Rosalie blinked as though sleepily and fuzzily focussed on her surroundings once more. Everything was so confused and her mind was all messed up. Frowning slightly in thought she looked directly at Aurora with an expression of complete surprise and asked in a questioning tone "who are you? More importantly where am I? What happened?" Rosalie looked around her though she did not seem too panicked, maybe because of the medicine, and asked again "where is this place? Why am I here? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 am

"Really? Is having it in clockwork schedule better or should it be more random? I mean, I guess clockwork would be better because it gives a better idea of mechanization but at random would mean that her body's not used to it...so....um....I stop now." Aurora asked enthusiastically to the nurse, before coming to an awkward stop. She nodded once to let the nurse know she understood and watched her exit the room, before shifting her gaze to Rosalie.

Aurora blinked and debated calling the nurse back again, but then her knowledge kicked in and her demeanor changed slightly and became more brusque, confident and impersonal. "Seeing that you remember your name I guess that rules out amnesia, so this..... momentary black out is a side effect of the tranquilizer. I, am Aurora, pleased to meet you. You, blacked out and had a convulsion. A seizure, if you may. This, is the hospital and as to why you are here, I must admit, I am not to sure of that either. Judging by your numerous shallow cuts, you must have had a collision with glass or fallen into thorns or shrubs. However, since you have numerous other injuries, external as well as internal, I think we can rule out shrubs or thorns and focus on glass. But how could you have gotten more injuries unless, either you were already injured before you hit the glass, presumably in the form of a window, or fell through it and landed on something sharp."

Stopping suddenly as she realized that she was rambling and speculating about Rosalie's injuries and Rosalie might not like that, she started playing with her hair, looking down as an air of embarrassment took over the room. At least, from her perspective.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 am

"Right" Rosalie slowly replied as though taking in everything Aurora was saying before replying - after pointing at a sign that had been put up above her door which read 'get well soon Rosalie' - "that is my name right? Because it is either that or someone signed there own banner and that would be weird?" Rosalie trailed off as Aurora continued to talk and she tried to keep up with all the words. Tried to learn what she needed to though in actual fact it seemed to be a smart and fancy way of saying she had no idea why Rosalie was here. Rosalie knew that the medicine was making her calm because she felt a sleepy numbness every time some of it was released inside of her. "So apparently we can assume I fell through a glass window ... kinda stupid aren't I ..."

This led to more questions from Rosalie "so are we related?" she asked after a pause, as she assumed that was why Aurora was here. An obligation to be here seemed to make sense of the fact Aurora did not know about all the facts, but on the other hand if she was family then surely the nurse would have filled her in "or a friend?" Rosalie added just to make sure she had covered all her basis. As she spoke she picked up the card beside her bed and glanced at it. "I mean your my best friend right?" Rosalie finally corrected as she noted that it seemed the gifts beside her must have come from this girl, the name on the card and the name she had mentioned matched. No other cards were anywhere, so that settled that inner debate for her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:52 am

Aurora trailed off when Rosalie questioned about her own name, her eyes widening in panic. She was barely a second away from beginning to hyperventilate but somehow sh kept it in, reasoning that panic would only cause another seizure and hat couldn't be very helpful for Rosalie's health. Stop panicking! Focus! Focus! Focus! Focus! Now take a deep breath. Breaaaaaaaaathe. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Oooooookay then. Aurora spent the next few moments in complete silence, gathering her thoughts and forcing herself to stay calm, to breathe normally. Exhaling, she finally looked up from the hospital floor she had been studying intently and began her mini-lecture she had spent the last few moments preparing.

"Yes, your name is Rosalie. Your hospital records state it as Rosalie Naomi Santerino, so I guess that's your full name. No, you are wrong on all accounts. I am neither your family nor your friend and most definitely not your best friend. We are......what is the term for it? Acquaintances, yes, I do believe that's the word. I have spoken to you once before, but I have seen you around a lot of times but that's because we go to the same school. Our school is Stellar, the world's best school for performing arts and special talents. You, I believe, are an extraordinary lyricist and also play a few instruments, which I sadly, have no idea about. You have a step dad, and are probably not on good terms with him. Maybe you're not on good terms with your mother either. And....uh.....are you sure you are alright? because I should really let the medics know about this new development. if you excuse me for saying it, your case is most fascinating."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm

"So we barely know each other but you got my gifts? Curious" Rosalie replied as she considered this new development "you must be a very sweet person." Rosalie picked up the books that lay beside her bed and studied them for a few moments in silence "well either you like bikes or I like bikes ... someone likes bikes?" Rosalie murmured in a questioning tone as she looked through them. At the bottom of the pile was a note book which seemed to be addressed as 'cello for the advanced player' "instruments did you say?" All her sentences were fragmented as she explored the small parts of herself around the bed and tried to piece together what they meant. Her entire memory, being at that moment in time, completely blank. Finally she put the books down and turning to Aurora replied "oh I am quite fine. I think it might be the medicine, but I feel very calm. Strange really, as I do feel I should be freaking out that my entire life seems to have gone missing. Talking about that, can you tell me one thing, based on what I can see ... do I have any friends?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 am

"It was the polite thing to do." Aurora replied dismissively, blushing slightly as a trace of defense came up in her voice. Sweet things, polite acts, were usually looked down in her family. A sign of weakness and weaknesses weren't what Bosley's strived for. Perfection was their goal. Nothing less, everything more.

"You like bikes. You're like the resident biker chic of our school." She explained, laughing slightly. "I wish I had some of the that tranquilizer! I could do with it! Well, if you're sure, then i will leave and search for the nurse to tell her of this new development." She added, carefully dodging Rosalie's question about her friends as she went to search for the nurse. She didn't know the answer, and she didn't want to influence Rosalie's mind by giving her, her opinion.

She retreated to the shadows, a feat that she had carefully mastered during her practices as a magician, as the nurse began her cross examination.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:56 am

"Well I did warn you Miss Santerino" Nurse scolded shaking her head as she checked Rosalie's vitals, though of course the other girl had no idea what she was talking about. "Well we shall just have to wait and see, to see if you get your memory back. Your condition is far too unstable to attempt an MRI or something similar. For now we are your going to have to hope either you stabilize or it returns on its own. Which ever comes first ..." She finished her exam and moved back. She disappeared and came back moments later with a doctor who also did another exam.

"Well yes, it seems that you are fine all things considered. I do not know the extent of your injuries this time unless I take you off the medicine, but as the seizures are clearly effecting your brain function, and each time you have one your stitches seem to split, taking you off the medicine would be detrimental and leave you in far too much pain. So there is little I can do right now unless you agree ... to a medically induced coma, and even then your body might not be strong enough to come back from it. I will give you a moment ..." Doctor Shields announced after what seemed like ages had passed, she then nodded and turning left the room.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 am

"Um...I will go, and try to find your family." Aurora offered, a little shaken up by the turn of events. There wasn't much that she could do, and there wasn't much that she could offer. This was a decision, Rosalie had to take on her own, maybe from help from family and friends and sadly, Aurora doubted she ranked as either. "No, no, I mean't inform, not find."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:23 am

"But you said I do not get on with my step-father ... I may not know who my family is right now, but there must be a reason they are not already here. I think ... well I am not sure ... but there must be ..." Rosalie stumbled through her sentence before nodding, giving up, and turning onto her side away from Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:27 am

"I think the reason they aren't here is because you didn't tell them." Aurora corrected in a thoughtful voice, before shooting one last smile before she hurried out of the room. the moment she got out, was slump and take a few deep breaths trying to fix her brain around the facts. Straightening up, squaring up her shoulders, she began the walk towards the receptionist. mentally reviewing what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 am

Rosalie felt a tight feeling in her chest. Rolling onto her back she tried to breath. But for some reason her oxygen tube seemed to be failing. Her chest constricted tighter and tighter as she desperately tried to get air into her lungs. Her whole body convulsed as she quickly passed out from being unable to breath. The strain it put on her body was immense as her internal injuries were worsened by the effect of the seizure. Blood pooled around her stitches as they split. Her features paling the more blood she lost. Her eyes flicked closed and then suddenly her body was completely still. Everything even down to her heart, useless and completely still.

A nurse who was passing glanced in and instantly hit the panic button. But amongst the bustle of the many people coming and going, and the chaos that reigned through out the code, Rosalie was completely at peace. Her body did not respond to them, it was already gone. The only movement, the old blood congealing and dripping down her once perfect skin. Her expression no longer one of pain but instead one of completely serenity that was never seen before. Somehow more beautiful than she ever had been as she was then. Finally the people cluttering her room were forced to give up fighting.

"Time of death 12:42"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:24 am

"Now way. You aren't for real! I left her there! She said she was okay! She was supposed to be okay! She can't be....not okay." Aurora insisted again and again to the nurse who was telling her that Rosalie stopped breathing two minutes ago. Shaking her head at the nurse she ran up back the stairs, not believing anything that was happening around her. When she reached the room, everyone was rushing all around Rosalie and the moment Aurora saw the girl, she felt her heart contract painfully. There was no other way around it, Aurora knew, just knew, that Rosalie.......wasn't here anymore. Her brain believed it, but her heart resisted.

The doctors probably noticed her lack of reaction and pushed her out, telling the nurse to contact the family of Rosalie. Aurora shook off the nurse the moment she was out of the door, who shrugged and went to the reception. Aurora noticed nothing of it, her mind kept on repeating the same question over and over again. not left with the strength or the consciousness to stand up, she slid down the wall, crumpling into a ball on the floor as she repeated the same question again and again. "What am I gonna tell her family?"

(I spent so much time on it and I still don't like it! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 am

The oxygen machine finally started working again and Rosalie's chest started moving up and down. However the signs of life were artifical. Seeing just how distressed Aurora was the staff left the machines on for a while so Rosalie would regain her warmth, colour, and look simply as though she was sleeping ... to ease the shock of what had happened somewhat. It was merely a symbolic gesture for peace of mind however because it was near to impossible that Rosalie would start breathing again alone.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 228
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 am

"Aurora? Aurora?" Charles called as he searched. He hated hospitals. He really really hated hospitals. Every fibre of his being was complaining about being here. He felt sick just thinking about where he was. But Aurora was worth it. His phone had rung and then cut off, as though someone had rung him and then decided abruptly agianst it. So he had done the return number and it had been Aurora. After asking around a bit he discovered where she was and headed straight there.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:16 am

"Here." Aurora answered back in a small voice, still scrunched up in a ball on the floor next to the door leading to Rosalie's room. Over time, she had stopped repeating the same question again and again but she still wasn't completely all right. Her eyes were puffy from crying and bloodshot from the consistent lack of sleep. She was till hyperventilating, her breathing erratic and unstable and she was shaking slightly. She had called Charles when she had discovered Rosalie had amnesia, he was the first person she thought who would help her, but then they had told her and she had hung up without ever receiving an answer. Even now, she wasn't completely sure that he was here or that someone was calling her name, her brain was having an overload of information and it was difficult for it to register all the things happening around her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 228
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 am

Charles hurried over to Aurora, made to hug her before pulling back, hovered and seemed unsure what on earth to do. Half heartedly smiling through his worry he asked "whats wrong? what happened? are you hurt?" he was on edge because Aurora wasn't right, he was completely off time table, and he was in a hospital. The slightest thing could give him a break down at this exact moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Really Should Have Thought This Through   I Really Should Have Thought This Through Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Really Should Have Thought This Through

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: Downtown :: Saint and Cross Medical Center-