Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

We're Going to Crash Your Dorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 482
Fame : 0

We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Empty
PostSubject: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Christa knocked on the dorm's door, smiling innocently. "Hello?" she asked, knocking again. Christa looked back at her roommate and smiled. 'This is going to be fun!' She tugged on the hem of her tank top as she waited for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 406
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 pm

"Says the person not dressed as slutty hello kitty" Rosalie replied with a roll of her eyes but she did nod and wait for the door to be opened.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Christa turned around and looked at Rosalie. "Do I look like a slut?" she asked, her eyes wide. "I don't want to give off the wrong impression." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

"Hunny, were standing on a boys dorm dressed in our pjymas which are kinda skimpy ... we went way past wrong impressions a while ago" Rosalie replied shaking her head and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Christa shrugged. "True." she said, laughing. "Whatever, they're bound to like it, no?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 172

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 am

Zach just finished showering when he heard the door knocked.

"Luke, open the door man." he called from inside the bathroom. When he didn't got any reply, he walked out to see him sleeping. So he went to the door himself. He thought it was one of his mates when he opened the door, wearing only a towel that hanged dangerously on his hips. He clearly didn't expect it to be them and he forgot that he's half naked.

"Can I help you?" he said politely and notice their cloths as he blushed and make sure he stare at their faces instead.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:44 am

"Yes" Rosalie replied pausing to look him up and down realizing he had managed the impressive feat of wearing even less that she was "and we ... well we got lost, and now we were wondering if you could save us from wondering around in the dark ... dressed like this ..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 am

Zach noticed the look she gave to him, making him aware of himself. His eyes widened as he clutched the towel tightly around himself, "Sh-.." he stopped himself from swearing. He didn't know what he should do and he couldn't leave them alone outside. So he just ignored it. He isn't in his manor, he didn't need to keep up with the manner.

"How did you got so far away to here?" he peeked the hallway and there was no one around. Surely the head dorm would hang them alive if he knew the girls are here when they supposed to follow their curfew.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 am

Christa looked up to see a half-naked guy with a pretty nice body. "Yeah, um, me and Rosalie were just walking around the campus and got lost. It's pretty late now and well, would you mind if we stayed with you tonight?" she asked, her eyes wide with innocence. "These clothes aren't really something you want us walking around in, right? I mean, anyone could just grab us you know." her voice trailed off to a whisper. "Rape us."

She looked at him with her innocent face. "So, will you let us stay with you for the night?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 pm

"It would be just horrible to force us to continue to wonder alone and like this ..." Rosalie replied with a look of mock sadness and a nod to match, agreeing with everything her room-mate said.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Zach looked over his shoulder to check their room. It wasn't really that messy, just few of their soccer training uniforms laying around on the floor. He looked back at the girls and didn't have a heart to decline them so he opened the door wider for them. "Yeah sure.." he moved out of their way to let them in but still keep an eye on the dorm matron and it gave him reason to not look at the girls.

"But wouldn't it be saver if I drive you back to your dorm rather than staying here?" he offered as he quickly kicked the dirty clothes under the bed and grabbed new clothes inside his closet to wear later .
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:40 pm

"Well maybe ... though that would involve going out into the darkness again ... and I am not sure I could face that" Rosalie replied as she entered the room at his invitation and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Christa batted her eyelashes at him, staying back just a little. "I mean, me and Rosalie have had terrifying experiences in the dark and it's really late right now. I doubt that we could take it." she said, walking into the dorm room her eyes scanning everything. "And trust me, if the dorm matron comes, just leave it to me and my roommate." she said, giving him a reassuring smile before plopping down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Zach looked at the two girls and looked away when one of them gave him a flirty look to hide his blush.

"Alright if you say so..." He closed the door and threw a pillow at Lucas to wake him up, "Man wake up, we have visitors." he whispered harshly then he let him alone with the girls so he could change his clothes in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Christa casually looked around, her eyes taking in every inch of the room. It looked just like what she thought a guy's room would look like: messy and things all over the floor. Even though it was messy, she liked it.

She looked at the sleeping figure of the guy and shrugged. She crossed her legs which made her shorts ride up her thighs more. She sent a smile that said "Perfect, they believed our sob story" to Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:04 am

Rosalie smiled back and informed the guys "you are such sweethearts to rescue us like this! We will be ever so grateful, for ages!" She then settled down on the floor. Sitting with her knees bent so her feet were touching the side of her backside, in a way that most people usually commented must be painful.
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:43 pm

"Very grateful. We'll do anything to make this up to you!" she informed them, putting on a sweet smile. She uncrossed her legs and got up, plopping down on the bed that was not being used, which she knew was the boy that she just met.

"Anyways, I don't think we introduced ourselves properly." Christa said.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:38 am

Zach finally changed to simple black shirt and sweatpants with a towel around his neck and his hair still wet. He tried to calm down his blush after their sudden visit and what they said. He sat on the big bean bag chair beside the bed and placed in the middle of the room, in front of the big plasma TV, facing them while trying to dry his hair with the towel.

"We just let you stay for the night.." he chuckled and gave a one sided dimple at them. "I'm Zachary Chase. You can call me Zach."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:42 am

Christa gave him an innocent smile and twirled a strand of her hair, while looking at him. "Of course, just for the night." she said. "I'm Christa, Christa Martinez." she replied, batting her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:54 am

Zach noticed the flirty look she gave to him again and couldn't help the inevitable blush that creep to his cheeks. He pretend to act cool though and ignored it but he couldn't. He keeps glancing at her, "So.. are you freshmen too? Sorry, I'm new here.. I've only met few people."
Back to top Go down
Christa Martinez
Christa Martinez
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 am

She raised her pointed finger to the air. "Sophomore!" she said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:55 am

Lucas looked at them and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Rosalie Naomi Santerino
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:20 am

Rosalie rolled her eyes and shook her head at Christa's flirting. She was quite happy to just sit back and watch the display with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 am

Zach noticed that his roommate finally wake up from his daze and he grinned at him, "Dude, introduce yourself!" he rolled his eyes and turned on the TV so it won't get too awkward. He immediately changed into ESPN and good thing it showing football.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 am

Lucas rubbed his eyes, "Oh huh?" he looked at them. "Oh.. uhh hey peeps I'm Lucas" he waved at them then yawned softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Going to Crash Your Dorm   We're Going to Crash Your Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Going to Crash Your Dorm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next