Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Behind The Bleachers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

Reed gave her his fake smile instead since she preferred it that way. He brushed his hair out of his eyes only to make it fell messily again. "I don't know other than keeping it to yourself if you really aren't my big fan, you would have delete it." he said then he sighed.

He never expected to met a Bosley out here. Their company affected his agency a lot and his future career so he need to be nice to her. And so he acted nice.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Rolling her eyes, Aurora held up her phone so that Reed could clearly see its display, and deleted he picture. "I wouldn't want your photo eating up my phone's finite memory anyway." She shot back in a rare show of anger, immediately regretting her words. It wasn't his fault, not technically that due to the success of his films Ariadne had become he Ultimate Good Daughter in her parents eyes. That Aurora had been shipped out here to Stellar because no other school would take her and because to her parents she was a constant disappointment, an embarrassment that they hoped to distance from their family, forever. Nor was it his fault that his film sets had once torn down an Orphanage, he one home that her only friends in he world had. Still, she couldn't bring herself to play nice with Reed Cross, the boy, or what he stood for had created too much havoc in her world too be nice to. There was a reason she never attended any Premier of his.

"Don't bother being nice. My family would prefer it if you were not nice to me." She called out to Reed, before turning swiftly and taking steps in the direction of the Dorms.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Reed didn't know what made her so angry. He gave her smiles, he didn't steal her favorite place, he even offered a band-aid, he truly worried when she hurt and he couldn't take being yelled at some girl who took his picture and seems like she claimed to be Reed's best hater in the world.

When she said about it wasn't involved with her family, Reed knew this matter was personal. "What the hell did I do to you?" he gritted his teeth while called out to her back.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 am

"Why do you even want to know?" Aurora asked back, clearly surprised by the boy's strange request. Her opinions had never been asked about or why she did what she did, not even on the stuff that concerned her life. Her parents certainly had never bothered asking her anything, all they did was announce to her what she would be doing and like the obedient push over she was, she agreed, always with the hope that one day her parents would realize that she tried her best. Turning around, she waited patiently for an answer, feeling socially obliged to do so since she had asked the question in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 am

Reed looked at her in disbelief. This girl is so oblivious she didn't see his offended look that so clearly when everyone knew Reed almost never showed his emotion and all the time acting tough. But Reed knew everyone was waiting for him to snap. So she did it and he didn't care.

"I'm trying to be nice to you but you judge me immediately, of course I want to know why you hate me so much!?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 am

Aurora frowned at his words. She didn't like decisions, she took so little of them that she didn't know what to do whenever she had to take one. She was always second guessing herself, adding a lot of importance to simple matters. But in this situation, she felt compelled to answer the boy, after all, he had been nice to her and Aurora wouldn't like repaying that with meanness, so she launched into a long explanation in which many times she tumbled over her words, rushing through before her rational side snapped at her to shut up.

"Its not you, you. As in not you as the boy who am speaking to right now. Its Reed Cross. And I know you are Reed Cross, but not you as in your personality, for God's sake I don't even know you! its just what you stand for. Like when you became a success Ariadne immediately became the star of the family, even more than she usually was and I got sidelined, even more than I was. And then Stellar was the only school ready to take me in and nobody here really likes me. And then one your film sets were constructed on a site where an Orphanage stood. It was torn down for your stupid set and my only friends in the world lived there. I don't even know where they are now! See, its not you, you, so don't worry. I guess."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 am

Reed stared at her for a moment and he couldn't say anything about that. He didn't have the right to force people to like him. Since she clearly acted because what she experienced, he composed back his emotion and tried to act nice.

"So make it simple. You hate me because who I am. You hate me because I exist and accidentally made your life miserable because your parents didn't give you a chance to prove yourself. Was it really my fault you didn't try to convince them or you let your sister shine brighter than you? Are you 'really' trying your best?" he said with slight British accent and he hate it when he's being like this.

"Well I'm sorry about the orphanage. I didn't know but then again it's still 'my' fault." he pursed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 am

"Didn't try?" Aurora's voice echoed disbelief and more than slight anger. Reed knew nothing about her, her entire life she had spent trying just trying and he was accusing her of not trying. "I have spent the last sixteen years of my life, and last time I checked, that is my whole life, obeying them! trying not to be such a klutz! Trying to not embarrass my parents! trying to keep my name off tabloids in which always seem to feature me in my most embarrassing moment!" She burst out in her anger, before her voice turned bitter, "Yeah well, its not like I am a complete failure. I did what I can. I have always gotten excellent grades, something Ariadne has never done. But I am sorry that I am not as pretty as her. Or as charming. Or that people don't like me. Or that I have no visible talent."

Smiling sadly, she looked at her Disney Vintage Watch with Mickey's arms acting as the arms of the clock, a slightly juvenile choice but she had never owned any other watch. It was a gift from her friends on her tenth birthday, a gift for which they had saved from a long time. "I don't blame you, the person. I blame Reed Cross, the megastar and all the people surrounding him in that crazed society."

She frowned as something that had been troubling her for a long time finally clicked. "Are you, related in any way to the Cross family, the one that went bankrupt?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 am

Reed sighed and ruffled his hair, he didn't want to pressure the matter so he crossed his arms in front his chest, listening to her rant and think she has confident issues but he didn't tell her that.

"There are people used Cross and aren't businessman." he stated as he tensed. His eyes turned wary but he said it nonchalantly like he don't care even though he's actually acting it. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:37 am

"I have met them once, you reminded me of them." Aurora explained, somewhat embarrassed as she remembered the newspaper articles she had read after the Cross went bankrupt. The embarrassment just didn't stem from that, it was what she did afterwards. Aurora had been barely ten at the time and she loved her stuff toys a lot.

When she had heard of the Cross going bankrupt, she thought that the poor girl....Sierra? no wait, Siena...would be so lost without her toys. Feeling sad for the girl she had packed up some of her stuff toys and had sent them through mail. She doubted that they reached Siena though, 'The Cross's New Address' is hardly a good address to write in if you expect your mail to actually reach its destination. "How is your sister? That is, if you are from the Cross family I have heard about and seeing that you neither confirmed it, nor denied it, there is a good chance you are from that family."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 am

Reed stared at her for a moment with raised eyebrows. He never told his dark past to anyone so he's on full alert. He was ready to deny everything until she asked about Siena. He couldn't lie to her and he vaguely remember her but that was long ago before. All he could clearly remember was how to survive through days.

"What would you say if Cross just my stage name?" he scoffed. "Don't pretend to be so friendly to me. You didn't even know my name before you ask your sister. " he said coldly. He couldn't let anyone know about his past. He should've changed his last name. The paparazzi would get a big scoop for this if it get leak out and they all will know about his past crime. It'll be soon enough before he get jailed and he couldn't work for his family.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 am

"That''s true. Admittedly I did not know your name, but I just asked you a straight question. Why are you getting so worked up about it? Unless......you are hiding something. its not fair that you know almost everything about me while I don't know anything about you." Aurora asked, her confusion eclipsing her usual shy nature. 'And the 'if' lets me know that Cross is your real name and not your stage name as you assume that I would believe it to be."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 am

Reed sighed heavily and he glanced around just to make sure there is no paparazzi around. He stepped closer to her so he didn't need to shout out his matter and risk for the world to hear it.

"She's fine. She isn't here though." he replied to her earlier question, admitting that he's a Cross that was once successful and owned many hospitals, banks, and oil around the world but it was all gone now. He learned not to depends on his parents anymore since then.

"It's just that I'm not an open guy." he pursed his lips. "What? Do you have something to say to her?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 am

Aurora was surprised by the voluntary share of details and even more so by his next question. Do I have something to say to her? Before she could think more into the matter, she blurted out the first thing that came in her mind, "Does she still like stuff toys?" Wincing as she realized the awkwardness of the question, she added quickly, "Sorry, that was weird."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"Stuff toys?" Reed repeated the question and chuckled in amused. He remember Siena got a box full of it when they about to leave the mansion to their poor apartment. She took it with her despite the box was more bigger than her and Reed had to carried it for her.

"Yeah I think she still like those.. but she's a big girl now." he grinned teasingly when he notice her Mickey watch. Then something realize him, "You're the one who sent those stuff toys, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:02 am

Aurora noticed his gaze on her watch and immediately covered it up by pulling down her sleeves. At his teasing, she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "I know, its a sad result of living with age crazed people. I am always trying to make myself look younger!" She answered with a dramatic and exaggerated tragic sigh. At his next words, she straightened up and looked evasive, before settling into a calmer persona. "Of course not, it was anonymous, wasn't it?" She replied dismissively, before realizing that Reed had never said anything about the box coming from an anonymous source. Actually, she didn't want to make them feel like it was charity so she hadn't written her name on the box.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 am

Reed chuckled at her dramatic act and shook his head in amused. He looked at her knowingly and stuck his hands inside his pockets. "Of course it is anonymous.. I just wish I could say thanks to whoever sent those toys. Siena was really grateful for it." he said with a wide honest smile. He remembered the time when Siena was crying and her stuffed toys were the only keeping her smile. She always have it anywhere around the house.

Thinking about her make Reed grew quiet and smile disappear from his face, only sadness and worried. He left his mom and little sister back at England.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:11 am

"It actually reached her?" Aurora asked, bursting with enthusiasm. She hadn't ever expected that they would ever reach them. She clapped her hands for a moment in obvious deligt, before sobering up and stuffing her hands in her pockets. "Well, I am sure whoever sent it is happy knowing that it actually reached and that it was appreciated." She replied teasingly, fidgeting with her hands. She could never keep them still.

When Reed grew quiet, she looked up and observed him silently, "She is an England then? I am presuming from your sad expression, but why not bring them here?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 am

Reed couldn't believe they're still acting it so he leaned down and kissed her cheek in a thank you gesture. "Thanks, I appreciate it so much." he smiled. But it turned sad when she asked that.

"They want to stay there." was all he told her and his tone was final like he don't want her to questioned about them anymore.

"So I remember I saw you were doing something after you sang.." he said as his eyes traveled to her bag.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Aurora was more than just surprised when Reed bent down and kissed her cheek. According to her, and tabloids, most of the times it was the other way round. "Do you expect me to let out a girlish,, high-pitched, fan-girl squeal of delight?" She blurted out before quickly correcting her words with a sheepish smile. "I mean, you are very welcome."

"Yes there is something about your own home, isn't there? Even I feel a small surge of happiness when I return home, although it disappears after a few hours, its always there." She replied, nodding understandingly. She knew people had all sorts of attachments with their own country and Reed clearly didn't want to discuss more about it and aurora was hardly anyone who pressed people.

"Just catching up on some reading." She lied smoothly, noticing his gaze shift to her bag and hitching the bag up higher. "I am planning to try and make some sort of a small explosive using the powdered mixtures in cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:41 am

Reed shook his head, "Uh uh. I'd rather not." he smiled, he was wrong thinking she's the kind of rude girls who hates everyone. He keep in mind thought that she didn't like him as superstars but he wasn't acting one right now.

"What? Are you trying to hurt yourself?" he asked, surprised that she said that.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 am

"Of course not! Why would I hurt myself?" Aurora replied in a confused voice. She didn't actually relater Chemistry labs, explosions and danger very well. She didn't find them dangerous, just fun and interesting. "I am just trying to re-create some scenes in a movie I saw so that I can check whether they would happen in real life. One of them, included a small explosion set off by a modified tobacco pipe. I will try that with cigarettes." She explained enthusiastically, her eyes glinting and a far-away look coming on her face.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 am

".. So you mean you want to do some experiments? Can I help?" Reed grinned since she is talking about doing some action. He need excitement because he's bored out of his mind, that's why he wondered around the school and found this place.

He flicked his fingers in front of her when he notice she was daydreaming and he chuckled, "Finally, did you get anything fun to do?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 am

"That's a very rough way to put it! But yes, yes I will." Aurora replied, slightly offended by all her hard work in the laboratory to be dismissed just as experiments. To Aurora, they were a lot more than that, she always worked very hard in the Labs and always took the tougher way just to prove that she can. "Accepted! But you will be my assistant!" She added cheerfully, in a mock serious voice.

"Finally?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 am

Reed shrugged, he didn't know any other word to name it. He smiled wider innocently then he pinched her cheek since he's being dying to do that seeing how chubby it was.

"Yeah, you were starring into space, I thought you'll start yelling 'everyone will diee' like a fortune teller maniac." he grinned teasingly. "So captain, what we'll be doing first? I have some cigs if you want to use it." he pulled out a pack of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Bleachers   Behind The Bleachers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind The Bleachers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Stellar System :: Grand Stadium :: Soccer Field-