Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Hard Day Over?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:54 pm

"I'm not hopeless." Reed stuck his tongue at her childishly then laid on his chest and glanced at the clock on the wall. It's nearly 4 AM, they've been talking all night. He turned his head slightly and reached over to her face as he pulled her closer and aimed a kiss at her cheek but he kissed the corner of her lips instead.

"Sleep Cy."
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 124
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Cairo held her breath when he leaned in and finally exhaled when he pulled away. She tried to coll down the color that was running over her cheeks and she looked up at him. "You first."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:41 am

Reed chuckled at her and shook his head, "Uh-uh, you first. And we're not playing this game anymore." he stated but he smiled when he remembered old times. His smile disappeared as he also remembered the time when he left her and he couldn't be there beside her when she wake up.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 am

"Ladies first, Reed." Cairo winked as she sat up and stretched her arms. She stood up on the bed, stumbling a bit when her legs got caught up in the covers. She turned around and spread her legs to keep her balance. "Go on, sleep."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 am

Reed rolled his eyes and pulled down her legs so she fell on top of him and sat on his stomach, "Where are you going? I won't sleep if you go." he wrapped his arms around her securely so she couldn't get away.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 am

"I was going to moved to your couch, and watch some TV until I fall asleep." Cairo answered, laughing when she fell on top of him. It didn't bother much. They've been in more awkward situations and she could remember times when they were really younger when he used to sneak into her room and they'd fall asleep in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 am

"What? Oh so does me being near you make you restless or something? Promise I won't disturb your sleeping.. much." Reed grinned and trailed his fingers lightly up and down her back out of his habit.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 am

"Something like that." Cairo said and her breath hitched when she felt his hands roaming her body again and she shivered though she pretended it was because of the cold. "And that's exactly why I'm popping some corn." She jumped from his hold and disappeared through the kitchen. After a few minutes, you could hear the microwave turning on and the popping of popcorn.

Cairo leaned against the counter, trying to remember how to breath.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:19 am

Reed sighed when she jumped out of the bed. He slid off the cover and sat up, rubbing his eyes as he followed her to the kitchen and saw her trying to breath.

"Are you okay?" his eyebrows went up wondering why she suddenly walked away from him. ".. you sure you're not that tired? I mean it's 4 AM.." he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 am

Cairo turned to the microwave and shook her head. "It's called jet lag, but the other way around. I slept through the whole day yesterday so I'm all hyped up now." There was a beep and Cairo pulled out the bag of popcorn. She rummaged around for a bowl and realized that the counter was behind Reed.

"Bowl." She said and gestured behind him.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 am

Reed turned around and grabbed a bowl from the counter but he held it up so she couldn't reach it yet. "You slept all day?.. wait you never exactly told me why you're here Cy. Is it job? or School? or your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 am

"All three." Cairo answered and walked towards him, trying to reach for the bowl. "Quit playing around,Reed." She jumped once, almost touching it before she landed again. She felt like a kid and she frowned before she tried again. This time though, she landed on Reed's foot.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:56 am

"All-...F-!" Reed groaned and dropped the bowl as it fell with a twang sound echoed the room. Good thing it's plastic because Reed was jumping around in one feet while holding his other. "Oh Merlin I think you just broke my nail!" he cringed at his foot but it just turned slightly red.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:14 am

"Whoops!" Cairo jumped back and winced at the loud twang and she glanced at Reed. She was torn between rushing t him and asking if he was okay and laughing. She went with laughing. "Get off, Reed. I just stepped on your foot." She panted out before she crouched down and caught his foot. "See? You're overreacting as always."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:22 am

Reed scowled slightly a little childishly but then he quickly pursed his lips and stood straight up and cringed a little, "Ugh.. I'm just gonna go sit." he muttered and went to sit on the couch then he turned on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:07 am

"Good idea." Cairo said over her shoulder as she walked back towards the microwave and finished her works. A few minutes passed and she walked out, placing the filled bowl on the glass table and disappearing again. "Pick a movie, Cross." She shouted from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Reed watched her until she walked away to the kitchen again, wondering what she was doing. He took one popcorn and popped it into his mouth as he walked to the big TV and searched for DVDs. He only have the DVDs that he played as an actor in it. He didn't have the chance to buy some after he arrived here.

"I only have my movies." he called out to her and picked I am Number Four. xD
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 am

"Put anything on." Cairo appeared again. This time, her short hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail but some of her locks were falling over her face. From behind the couch, she jump over the bask rest and landed lightly over the cushions in a shout. "I've always wanted to do that." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Reed put that on and turned around in time to see her jumped to the couch. He laughed and sat down beside her. "Still a kid." he teased but he pulled her closer to him as he pushed the play button on the remote.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:06 am

"Does that mean you're the baby?" Cairo scoffed even as she scooted closer and lened against Reed so that her head rested half way to his stomach and she bit on her finger nail like he always did. All of this reminded her of their past. "You look like a manwhore." She commented when Reed appeared in the screen, dawning brown hair and riding a jet ski. She would be caught dead admitting he looked hot.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:42 pm

"Yeah right." Reed scoffed in amused when she called him a baby. He reached for the popcorn bowl then placed one in front of her mouth before popping it in his own mouth at the last second.

"A sexy one." he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows shamelessly.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 am

"Shut up, Reed." Cairo's voice was a little muffled as she chewed on the pop corn and she satisfied herself with a smack on his chest. She let out a few laughs when his character started screaming at the blue light that was shooting out form his hands. "The only sexy thing about you is your arse though that doesn't count."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 am

"My arse?" Reed feigned a surprised look, "So, Cairo Larson has a fetish on my arse. Should I be worried?" he grinned as he poked her cheek. He continued to watch and sighed when he he dyed his hair blonde again.

"For the love that is holy. I prefer my natural hair.." he muttered being dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 am

"I don't have a fetish for your arse, you bloody idiot. I just think it's sexy like all the other girls do. Pretend you didn't hear it, okay?" Cairo muttered as she moved further back into the cushions to keep from flushing. She used to tolerate his teasing but it was like he set her off every time he did.

"I don't even remember what your natural hair was after all that modifying you have to do." She reached out to play with a stray lock of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 am

Reed snickered at her but then he was surprised to see her blush. He didn't expect it would hit him hard and he nearly couldn't resist to kiss her right then. When she reached to touch his hair, he leaned to her touch and just stared at her eyes, missing how it feels and the moment they used to do when they're together. He forgot about the movie they're watching right now and even the thing they were arguing before.

"I would say gold. But you wouldn't believe me." he mumbled, he always have a weakness when someone played with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Day Over?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: PlatinumView Hotel :: Suites :: Suite 104-