Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Refreshing(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 am

"....There's one on campus?" She asked in disbelief looking up at him. In all the times that she had been through all the hallways she had never not once seen a nurses office....well she also hadn't seen the foreign language class room either til she got lost.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:24 am

"I think there is." He said trying to recall passing it.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 am

Kat lightly smiled and shook her head. "And a hunting we shall go." She said more to herself, she found that they're current moment fit it very well. "Ally, what did your parents do?" She asked as something random popped into her head saying ask him ask him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 am

"My dad is a science dude. And my mum is a teacher." He said. "What about yours?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:43 am

"....They are both famous Hungarian musician, my mother plays the piano and my father the bass guitar." Kay answered both hesitantly and sorrowful, she knew her mother gave up everything for her to come out to America to sent Kat to a good school. And Kat loved her mother doing something like that....er this, it was like a dream coke true Kat got to do something she loved and meet new people she could one day call friends.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 am

"Cool. You play any music yourself?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 am

"Oh..umm just the piano." Kat said with a slight blush being caught off gaurd by the question, no one ever asked that about her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:12 am

"Cool. Do you play any of that dude's music. The one that is like famous?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:21 am

Kat looked at Alex in confusion. "Would you like to try that again?" She asked, but then desided to just save him the both the time of trying to figure out what he ment. "I do not play....I stopped playing." She said with dissapointment in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 am

"Oh. That's cool. I guess." He said staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:24 am

"Is there something the matter?" She asked as she looked at him, Kat for some reason felt like she had dissapointed him by telling him that she no longer played.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:29 am

"No. Nothing wrong." He said sighing. "Kat your a girl. And there's this girl I kind of like." He started before stuttering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:49 am

"Go on." Kat said in a comforting tone, she knew how this went the guys would ask her for help about a girl they like and she would anwser it the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:52 am

"I kind of need your advice on asking her out. My last one didn't go so well." He said thinking back to that horrible fail.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:59 am

Kat thought about it for a few moments and then came up with an idea no girl could say no to. "Ally, you get some flowers....umm go with forget me nots, wear something nice, but not something that says 'please say yes' or 'I'm a big shot and really super cocky' but something that says 'this is me a chilled laied back guy'. Get a stuffed bare...but make it a small one, then just be yourself." Kat explained to him as she knew that this would never fail...well it never had back at home.

Kat looked in front of her, and smiled. "Alex as long as you do as I say...there's no way she could say no.....then again American girls are different, but what girl could say no to a nice, charming, young guy like you. And besides if she does then as my mom always said, azok eltévesztett. Translation they missed out."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:02 am

"Thanks Kat. I'll try that." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:09 am

"Good." She said with a slightly dorky smile as mentally wished him luck.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 am

"How's your ankle doing?" He asked getting back to the subject.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 am

Kat forgot all about it as they kept chaning topics, now that she thought about it her ankle didn't hurt that much anymore. "It dose not hurt as much as it had before. I think I had just twisted it do to my falling." She replied to his question with an honest answer.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:18 am

"I'll take you over to the dormitries then." He said changing direction.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 am

Kat nodded hobbled along side with him. "Alright, thank you again." Kat said while while thinking about her friends back home.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:10 am

"Here we are." Alex said pulling up at the girls dormitories. "I can't go in." He said.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 am

Kat gave a light smile as she looked at Alex. "Thank you for your help, and I wish you the best of luck asking the girl out." Kat said as she undid her seat belt and opened the door, Kat carefully got out trying not to put so much weight on it. Once she was out she closed the door and waved goodbye to Alex, as Kat limped to her dorm room something was nagging her.
Kat walked into her room and fell on her bed, her eyes then became wide as she remember that she has Alex's journal.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:25 am

As Alex pulled away. He looked happy at doing Kat a favour and decided to head down to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing(open)   Refreshing(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refreshing(open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3