Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 228
Fame : 0

Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Empty
PostSubject: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Charles was relieved to be back at the dorm. He sprayed the door handle and his hand with his cleansing spray, before opening the door and stepping back to hold it for her to go through first. "You might want to keep on the side of the tape that has the bathroom. For the sake of me and my room-mate surviving in the same living space we had to divide the room and promise - bathroom aside - to keep strictly to our own sides of the room. Stops me loosing the ability to breathe every time he gets mud on the carpet ..." He glanced around the room and nodded. It was spotlessly clean, colour coded, alphabetized and ordered on his side of the room and there were two large white boards with his strict time table written out on then in colour coordinated squares.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Aurora nodded quickly and hurriedly switched sides so that she was safely on Charles side. She hadn't even noticed the tape until he mentioned it but now she wondered how she missed it. Even without the tape, the diversion was very clear between the two sides. One was a normal, everyday teenage boy's room while the other was undoubtedly Charles. "I see. Well your side is very impressively clean and makes me want to commit suicide after mentally comparing our rooms but I guess I will live a little longer, even if just to pass tomorrow's Algebra test." She added, looking around the room and walking up curiously to the one thing that caught her attention the most, the two large whiteboards. Out of respect for Charles and his germ free lifestyle, Aurora took her shoes off outside itself, but that was also because the heels were beginning to kill her feet, and determinedly did not touch anything.

"Who is your room mate? And uh.....where is he now?" She asked, looking around the room carefully and wondering where the other guy was.
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 pm

"Well the other day I got this weird call from the local hospital. Someone named Rosalie had got hurt and given this number as her next of kin. I don't know much more than that because Jake took the phone, talked on it for a bit, freaked out and ran off. Have not really seen him since so I assume he went to the hospital ..." Charles explained as he took her shoes and his shoes and placed them neatly in a shoe rack in the corner of the room. "Did you remember your rose?" he asked suddenly as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:11 pm

"Rosalie? The biker girl, right? What happened to her? Will she be alright? And what about Jake? Have you spoken to him? Is he alright?" Aurora asked, alarm and concern clearly shining in her voice. She barely knew the two individuals but by the way she was demanding details from Charles, it was like she believed them to be her very best friends. "Yes, yes I did." Aurora replied with a faint smile, holding up the rose carefully, before setting it down on one of the tables. "Have you brought the food?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:17 pm

"Well they would not tell me any details on the phone, and I have not been to visit because I thought that I do not know her well enough to suffer the trauma of going near a hospital when she most likely would wonder why on earth I was there. So I just kind of left it. I have not seen Jake either. But considering I have only met the guy once I am not entirely sure how I would get in touch with him anyway ..." Charles explained as he glanced over to his room-mates side of the dorm-room and then back at her. He had gone back and forth for ages about visiting the hospital but it had never seemed like a good idea "from the sound of what the nurse said, she was hurt pretty bad, if I was hurt that bad I would not want strangers cluttering up my breathing space ... I am sorry I could not be of much more help."

He then put the two coffee's down on the table, on coasters, and proceeded to pick up his phone "what do you want to order?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 pm

"Yeah I guess." Aurora replied with a shrug, picking up one of the coffee and gingerly taking a sip from it. She wondered what Charles would do if she got a stain on his pristine surroundings and decided not to risk it. hell she was even scared to sit in case something bad happened. "I have no idea, I mean, I am hungry, but nothing specific."

"Charles.....since we have nothing to do until the food comes, do you....uh.....want to play a game to pass the time? Well, not really a game.....just that we ask each other random questions...... and we have to answer truthfully, unless of course, the question is uncomfortable. Then we can skip it, but only a set number of times."
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:33 pm

"Sounds alright to me" Charles agreed as he took two bean bag chairs from inside the cupboard and placed them in the middle of the room. He then offered one of them to her with a flourish before dropping down into the other one. Once he was settled he rang and ordered 'the usual' from the same place he always ordered. This done he turned to her "so do you want to go first or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:50 pm

"I don't mind asking you first and to start, I will be easy on you!" Aurora replied, settling down on the bean bag. Taking a sip of the coffee, loving the warmth it gave her and the burst of caffeine, she reminded herself to order more coffees later, she would have some serious studying to do when she reached her Dorm Room. Weirdly enough, her mind made no attempt to try and get her o leave now.

"Okay....um.... question one, so what was it that you ordered?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 pm

"I ordered my usual from the Chinese place down the street, including an extra dose of prawn crackers, and then for you I simply asked him to give me all the most popular dishes as statistics dictate you have to like at least one of them" Charles replied with a shrug and then he took a sip of his own coffee before adding "that was easy, so my turn, what is your favourite food?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:50 am

Aurora nearly spat otu the coffee but in the very last moment, restrained herself, instead swallowing it with a painful grimace. "Dishes? As in plural? nut then the rest will go to waste!" She abhorred wastage of any kind, whether it was of time, space, food or even people.

"Um......my favorite food......I guess that will have to be the bread and soup my friends and I stole from the neighborhood shop. Although of course, technically, it wasn't stealing because I always paid the owner back, but the act itself was very fun." She mused, a happy, distant, even content smile on her face as she remembered. It wasn't just the deliciousness of the soup, it was also the warm laughter and disapproval free talks that made the meal feature high on Aurora's list. "My turn, so uh....when did you discover your love of gymnastics?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 am

"Don't worry, anything you do not want will be labelled and put in my fridge to be used when appropriate" Charles replied not bothered though he did walk over and check there was room in his mini fridge before returning to the bean bag chair and settling once more to think about her question. He sighed happily and answered "I was five years old, it was getting warm, because summer was on the way. But it was still wet and slippy outside. I tripped and started falling backwards. Something inside of me told me to stick my hands out backwards and push against the ground. So I bent my back, stuck my hands out, and pushed. What resulted was my first ever back flip. It was far from amazing but it was good enough that I just knew gymnastics was my destiny!"

"What would you think of your sister if you did not have to deal with your parents views of her?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 am

"Very organised." Aurora replied approvingly, nodding her head. She liked it that Charles could see and prevent outcomes of such small things. She could relate to that because she too loved and obsessed over details. "At five? Wow! I still cannot stop myself from tripping and the most I can manage to do is maybe push ups but never a back flip. Will you be up to teach me that sometime? One warning though, I am a really bad student."

She paused and took a sip of her coffee, thinking a lot about her answer. After framing and dismissing lots of answers, she finally replied. "I don't know but honestly, I think it would be the same. I would still be slightly envious and resentful of her because she has the courage to do stuff which i can never do,. And its not like my parents are blind. they have no illusions about either of us. In fact, the reason they favor Ariadne more is because she can get out of any mess unscathed."

"Would your parents still respect and support your decisions if you had a sibling?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 am

"Well my middle name is very organized. Actually it is Rich but I would prefer if you forgot that" Charles replied actually surprising himself with how very comfortable he had become. He then contemplated the idea of teaching another student, even one such as her, and paused "well there is only one person except my trainer who has ever persuaded me to let them watch me perform. But then again I have my faith you would not judge me - so I suppose we could see how it went, it could be fun!"

Her question took more thought, and was harder, "well if the other sibling was male and older than me then they would have no need for me technically. But it is hard to say whether that would mean they would no longer care ... or whether it would give them the chance to care without being obliged to. If the sibling was younger or female then my parents views on my status would be unlikely to change ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:15 am

"Don't worry. I don't judge anyone except myself." Aurora replied reassuringly, before leaning conspiratorially closer to Charles, though still maintaining her distance more so for her distaste of too much physical contact than Charles distaste of germs. Her heart sped up a little and when she took a deep breath to calm it, a pleasant smell calmed her down. It took her while to understand that Charles was probably the source of the smell and the thought made her blush. "And of course other people behind their backs!" She added jokingly, winking so that her non serious intentions were clear.

"Yeah there are a lot of factors that should be taken into consideration while answering that question."
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:12 am

"Well I am forgetting your question" Charles distractedly replied as he was pre-occupied slightly by how nice it was to have Aurora lean close to him. He breathed her in and then commented "how did you get to be so amazing?" The question had slipped out before he could stop himself and his daze he did not even really register what he had said. He was too busy taking her all in.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 am

"Maybe I learned from you." Aurora replied softly, a slow teasing smile spreading on her face before she realized that she must look like an idiot, grinning at the guy she had met today and that too from pretty close quarters. Awkwardly clearing her throat, Aurora hurriedly leaned back and added, "Technically though I guess it would be due to my obsessive tendencies towards perfection and severe self loathing at failure."

"What's your favorite holiday?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 am

"I have to admit that I do prefer the first option, though the second gives us more in common" Charles replied as he pretended to ponder what she had said before his thoughts actually turned to her question and he began to seriously consider it "I guess Christmas is my favourite holiday, because I love snow and I love the excuse to spend time with family, and I love going to see the lights ... and sledging down the hill behind our house in the dark and then sprinting all the way back up ... what is your favourite childhood memory?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 am

Aurora seemed puzzled by the question and for a second, she was more than stumped. After a few minutes of careful scrutinizing of all of her memories one memory finally seemed to fit the bill and a slow smile spread across her face as she relieved it. It was probably depressing that she had to think for her favorite memory, but then she hadn't had a very normal childhood either. "Strictly speaking, its not a childhood memory, but it is my favorite memory, so......yeah, anyway, I was twelve, technically thirteen, it was my birthday and my friends had arranged a treasure hunt for me to find my gift. I spent the entire day looking for it! It was a watch, a Vintage Disney Mickey Mouse watch. It was the first gift that someone had given to em keeping in mind what I like." She replied, unclaspign the watch and holding it up so Charles could see it.

"The craziest dream you've ever had?"

(Watch)
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am

"Thirteen is still childhood, or at least it is in my book, do not know what age you were expected to start being an adult" Charles absent-mindedly replied as he inspected the watch with a warm smile "it is really nice ..." He then went from happy to confused at her question. He thought and thought. But he could not remember ever having a dream. "I really do not remember ever having a dream ... so a crazy one might be hard to come by!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 am

"Technically, thirteen comes under teenage. Ten above to thirteen is tweenage, an informal term and before that, its childhood." Aurora replied, thoughtfully, smiling instinctively and automatically in response to Charles smile. Maybe it was just exaggeration, but she was definitely finding out what the term 'butterflies in your stomach' meant and that too first-hand.

"You have never had a dream? Never?" She asked in clear disbelief. "Whoa!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:55 am

"Childhood includes teenager years, it runs from when you are born until the age of 19 when you become an adult" Charles replied with a shake of his head, though he was not really arguing. He did not want to argue, if she pressed it he would concede, because he liked that smile. It was a beautiful smile. "You should smile more ..."

"Never -ever" Charles agreed with a chuckle "my Ma always said it was because my brain was so organized I had no slot labelled dream ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 am

Aurora shrugged, it was a non-committal shrug which showed that she neither agreed nor disagreed with Charles. She was trying hard to control her nerdiness and know-it-allness as many people had told her to and she didn't want to ruin whatever progress she had made by getting into debates. Plus, she didn't want to argue with Charles, she was having too much fun to try and spoil the evening.

She laughed when Charles commented on her smile and shook her head, causing her curls to bounce all around her shoulders. "You should really listen to my mother....she says that my smile is like I am going to dissect a lab rat or something. Maniacal."

"But....everybody dreams! You must not have remembered it. But not even a day-dream? or a fantasy?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:18 am

"Well again there is just no space for it ..." Charles admitted as he looked over the white boards which planned his every move. Nodding he then added "well maybe I will see if I can fit it in somewhere ... there might be a free slot ..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 am

"Charles you can't plan your dreams." Aurora chided gently, looking up to the white board sadly. It pained her that some people had never experienced the simple joy of dreaming, of sitting alone and passing hours occupied just in your fantasies. "Just close your eyes and see yourself doing some difficult move of gymnastics that you haven't yet, been able to do. Or see yourself five years later. Or think of yourself as your favorite character or something. And behold, you will effectively be dreaming. Well technically day-dreaming and that too at a very poor stage. Sort of like simulation, but still."
Back to top Go down
Charles Drew
Charles Drew
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:03 pm

"Yes but there must be some time on the chat allowed for day-dream" Charles explained as he kept looking at his chart. "But back to the questions, next one, do you want children one day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)   Proper date time (Aurora/Charles) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proper date time (Aurora/Charles)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next