Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Was It Just a Dare Date?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 172
Fame : 0

Was It Just a Dare Date? Empty
PostSubject: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:19 am

Zach was still trying to fix a patch of hair on the back of his head to stay down since he just woke up and realize he supposed to meet the girl he bumped into at Don. He didn't pay much attention to his clothes though. He wears LA Galaxy jersey, white polo shirt and shorts. He didn't bring anything with him, only his Ashton Martin car that parked on the side of the road.

It was late afternoon and the place already crowded with students from SA. Oddly there were so many couples around and the place were decorated with the colour of Pink. Pink cotton table, pink balloons, pink roses, pink heart decorations, pink wallpaper, everything pink. Zach cringed, it turned like a kid place where they sells endless of Barbie dolls.

Then he finally realize it was Valentine's day when he checked the time on his handphone. Growing more worried that he should've bought something for her, or at least that what he thinks when it comes to Valentine and he supposed to be a gentleman. I'll buy her something after lunch.. he promised to himself.

He checked the time again and was so sure that this is the place as he checked the sign name at the front of the door. He just wasn't so sure he belong here or that Emily would come. Hopefully she will..
Back to top Go down
Emily Alexa Rose Thornton
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 158

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 am

Emily loved valentines day. She loved all holidays in fact. True to style and her usual attitude this meant dressing up in own original unique style to celebrate the holiday with the quirkiness that presided in her DNA. Therefore she had spent the day wondering the halls of the Academy dressed as a female cupid, and now she saw absolutely no problem in attending her date like this. It may have been a little sexier than normal but she had to perform her contortion and gymnastics in the outfit and therefore it had to be.

Slipping out of her little car and giving the hood a neat pat she then locked it and headed for the pizzeria. She had kept her bow and arrow because the costume had to be complete or it would look stupid, it did not occur to her that she looked different anyhow. Humming with pleasure she spotted Zach and changed direction to head towards him. Happy for the boost in height her high heels gave her. Reaching up one red manicured hand to adjust her head band where it had slipped slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:47 am

Zach saw red in the middle of all the pink and knew it was her somehow. His eyes were wide as saucers when she passed through a big heart pink balloons, making all loose and flew to the ceiling. The lights up above their heads were covered with balloons, making the dim lights in the shape of hearts and red colour dotting her figures. He couldn't believe seeing a pretty little cupid girl in front of him. He chuckled.

"I thought cupid was a guy." he said. Then he blushed and scolded himself mentally, feeling stupid that he should have said something more better like how cute she is.

He reached to help her fix her head band then he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, trying to save his stupid-ness.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 am

Emily had bought Zach a gift because she had seen it and felt instantly compelled to buy it. Plus it just screamed the need for a good home to her and she felt Zach deserved a little something for going through with this date and apparently making some kind of effort. She offered him the wrapped box when he approached with a flourish and glossy red smile.

"Cupid was a guy also called Eros the son of Ares and Aphrodite. Therefore I am Rose, the female offspring from Aphrodite and Ares incredibly romantic torrid love affair just after she divorced Hephaestus ... so perfect for valentines don't you think ... daughter of the goddess of love and beauty!" Emily finished with a happy sigh and then flushed slightly when he reached up to help with her headband and move a strand of her fringe. Before she got distracted she hastily added "so no costume for you? Do you not like valentines?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:24 am

Zach was surprised that she gave him a present when he didn't bring anything for her. "Thanks, sorry I haven't prepare something to give to you.." He took it with a sheepish smile and laughed at her statement.

"So your name's Rose. You haven't told me since the first time we've met." he notice her face looked familiar somehow. But he knew she's in the same school as him because she was wearing their cheerleader uniform if he recall.

Zach avoided her question as he took her hand to lead her to their table which decorated with Valentine's theme. He saw a basket of rose in the middle of table and glad it was just plastic, though he chuckled despite himself. "You're everywhere in Valentine's day Rose."
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:49 am

"Well my name is not actually Rose, but it is so much more valentinesy than my real name" Emily replied with a happy sigh and a nod as she allowed him to guide her to the table. Glancing around she added, settling herself on a chair, "there is an awful lot of pink here considering valentines day revolves around the heart which is in fact blue and red ... but then I suppose pink is a girly colour and girls are supposed to be, by tradition, fond of valentines day. I guess I love valentines day so that theory is correct ..."

She placed her bow and arrow down on the table and finally replied to his other comment "oh no worries ... I do so hope you like it! I love to buy gifts and you deserved a little something for being such a sweetheart about all this!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:41 pm

"Ah, sorry for my false assumption. What's you real name then?" he asked her purely just wanted to know even though he realize she avoided it when he asked her the first time, or is just a coincidence that she didn't hear him because they were in the field where people shouts and talking excitedly everywhere.

Zach gave a nervous laugh and helped her by pulling a chair for her to sit then he sat on the opposite of her. He always a gentleman at heart and his mother always make sure of him to act like it since childhood. So he didn't commented on her thoughts of pink. To him, there's too much bright colours and roses. He could only resigned to the place as long as she's happy.

"Actually I haven't done anything for you Rose. But thanks, I'll make sure to repay you back with something." he blushed as he said it. It was rare for him to celebrate Valentine's day with his tight schedule to practice and attend games. So he felt nervous about it as he busied himself, looking at the menu.

"What do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 am

"I just love pizza don't you? Ooo that one looks good ... and that one" Emily replied, avoiding his question and focussing on the menu. Letting out noises of child like delight every now and then as she surveyed the images beside the words and tried to chose which one she liked the best. The words that did not have pictures she ignored, because in her opinion all the best pizza's were graphically enhanced. But the her gaze wondered over to the past section that all good pizzeria's had. Then she settled there for a while.

"You really don't have to pay me back, but you could open your present" Emily replied looking between the wrapped present and then back at him then onto the menu "well I just know I am going to have the unlimited salad bar because that is the worlds best invention but other than that I am still at a loss, so many pictures and just one selection to make. I do think ... well ... mmm" Emily trailed off into thought as she pondered.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 am

Zach looked at the present and raised an eyebrow at her, "You want me to open it now?" he clarified her request and he carefully opened it while glancing at her who was looking at the menu. He didn't ask her name anymore when he realize she doesn't want to tell him. It make him sad though.

"How about we ordered Super Prime so you can try many different pizza?" he smiled then looked back at the present that he had opened. It was pink domo. He had one in Brown and he laughed, thinking what a coincidence.

"Thanks I like it Rose." he said despite the pink colour, he still fond of it. He notice she was a little strange but that what makes her more cute and rare. "What about drink?"
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:19 am

"Well aren't you a luxury! Super prime sounds perfect!" Emily replied shooting him a happy smile and a nod as she considered that idea. She then closed her menu and glanced across the salad bar once more "when do you think the waitress is coming ... I want to get going with my salad bar ..." She patted her flat tummy with one red manicured hand. She had been saving herself and now she was starving.

"I am glad you do! For some reason when I saw it I just had a feeling, I always trust my feelings and it usually works out" Emily gushed with pleasure and then going into her sparkly red purse she produced another one just like the one he had "and now we match! Is that not so delicious! Talking about delicious ... I think a diet coke will do me!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:44 am

Zach called the waitress with a wave and they quickly walked towards him. He ordered the food and drink for them, having the same drink as her plus he ordered a basket of cheese toast and french fries. Coach said he could eat freely as he want for today. He also ordered a bowl for her salad so she could stuff it.

"Anything else?" he asked her at the same time he saw hers, his cheeks heated up when the waitress giggled at them, "Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:04 am

Emily rose from her seat and as she passed the waitress commented with a winning smile "think you can keep yourself away from my date long enough to actually do your job? Yes? Fabulace!" She then added to Zach "be right back ..." and wondered off in the direction of the salad bar. Hoping to chose what she wanted by the time the bowl arrived. Not bothered by what people commented as she passed, in costume.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:53 am

Zach blushed even more when she said that. He ruffled his hair angrily. He didn't expect to be so shy like this. At least he was so sure he could handle his blush. He watched as she walked towards the salad bar and he remembered something. He told the waitress that he need to go somewhere across the street and to tell it to her.

Zach was thinking hard while looking around the street, he was
confused what should he bought for Rose. He thought something that she like, but he barely know her.

Zach brushed back his hair with his hand, thinking again. His eyes landed on a couple. The girl was giving his boyfriend a heart box of chocolates, while saying the most embarrassing word. But they were so happy.

Now Zach was in front the chocolates store, he was looking determined and pushed all his pride away, "I-...I want to buy chocolates." he said to the shopkeeper.

"Of course you are, we only sells chocolates here." she said chuckling.

Zach felt he was blushing on how stupid he sounds,
"Oh, yeah..."

After deciding the chocolates with a mix of wine in it, the shopkeeper ask if he want to put card with it. Zach just nodded, feeling he want to cover his face with his hand if he don't get out of here sooner.

"What did you describe her the most?" the shopkeeper ask. Zach blushed, "Cute." After she ask his name, The shopkeeper handed the purple heart box of chocolates to Zach with the card. Zach payed and immediately rushed off the store. He found Rose by still near the salad bar went to her.

"Rose?" he called, "I-... well er... Happy Valentine's day." he whispered and handed the box with a card. His eyes widened when he got a quick glance at the card text, it says:

"Happy Valentine Day's Cutie! - Love you lots from Zach xoxoxo-"

He didn't bother to check the card before, "Wait! Let me get that-" he snatched the card away.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 am

"Oh no you don't ... its my card and I love it" Emily replied pinching the card back out of his hands and reading the front. Her cheeks went slightly pink but she smiled warmly and replied "oh well if that isn't the sweetest valentines card I have ever got!" She put the card in her pocket for safe keeping. She then inspected the box he had given her. Holding it up and reading the back which told her what was inside "oh there gorgeous! I told you didn't have to get me anything! You will have to help me eat them or I am going to get all pudgy and my gymnastics instructor will be so cross!" She had put down her salad bowl by now to accept her gift. She was delighted with it even if this was not meant to be a real date, she was glad she picked someone has utterly adorable as him. Or as she thought about it. Picking up her salad bowl she added.

"Maybe I should have done you a card ..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 am

Zach was really happy that she likes it because he never done this before so suddenly and without any plan. He felt like such an idiot for being a tomato head. He chuckled when she said that. "You don't have to eat it if you don't want to. And this is enough, I like it more." he took the Domo that was guarding his seat and put it on the table as he sat back and saw their order already there.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 am

"Ooo food" Emily announced with pleasure as she tucked the chocolates beside her plate, and her salad bowl on the other side. She then proceeded to study the pizza for a moment in thoughtful silence "how should we split it?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:08 am

Zach chuckled and split it evenly in 8, each with different toppings so she can try whichever she want. "Careful Rose, it's still hot." he winced slightly when his finger touched the pan too long and it burned him. He quickly grabbed his cold glass to ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 am

"Oh did you hurt yourself? Here let me have a look!" Emily replied holding out one hand insistently for his. Forgetting momentarily about the food and who was having what. She was not sure why it bothered her so much the idea of him getting hurt, even with a little burn, but it did and so she went with it. Because Emily often went with her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 am

"It's just a small burn Rose, really it's nothing." Zach laughed at her worried face. He shook his head and gave her a reassuring smile even thought he keeps holding the cold glass. He busied himself, looking at the food and waiting for her to eat first.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:01 am

"Well if it is just a small burn then you should not mind me having a look ..." Emily replied still waiting. One hand held out expectantly, one eyebrow raised in question.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:33 am

Zach bit his lip and showed her his red fingers. There were little blister but he didn't show any pain from it. He even moved his fingers, showing her he can still use it.

"See, it's okay. You don't have to be worried."
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 am

"Yes you are right, you will live, okay then" Emily replied inspecting it and then nodding. Happy enough with this conclusion she turned instead to the food. Her tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth slightly as she concentrated on trying to chose which slice to have first. She always found choices hard.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:22 am

Zach couldn't help to laugh at her statement and when she was looking so intently at the food, "Have you decide yet?" he smiled and played with the plastic rose on the table.
Back to top Go down
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 am

"Well why don't you pick first" Emily finally suggested when she could not decide on her favourite one.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 am

"I suggest the seafood one, have you tried it before?
It's the favorite menu in here." Zach said but he didn't made a move to
pick it, he patiently waited for her first even though he's so hungry. He
hadn't eat after a tiresome soccer practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was It Just a Dare Date?   Was It Just a Dare Date? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was It Just a Dare Date?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next