Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Boredom has taken over (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 am

Kat blushed a deeper red. "His name is Lucas and he is a soccer player." Kat explained as she tied to think of an explanation as to why she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 am

Micka smiled and nodded. "Ohh so are you two... like dating????"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:44 am

Kat found it very horrible that all she could that now was nod for fear that her voice would go up in pitch. "How about yourself Micka?" Kat asked trying to get the subject off of her.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:04 am

Micka shook her head, "I dont have a boyfriend! And don't change the subject~"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:42 pm

"Micka does not have a boyfriend??" Kat asked shocked at hearing the news. "I honestly thought Micka would have a boyfriend way before me." She told her trying to wrap her head around what she had just heard. "Oh you think I am trying to change the subject, but you are wrong. I just wanted to know about your love life is all." Kat said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 am

Micka giggled softly, "I don't have a love life! My love life doesn't exist and it never will!" she smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 am

"Do you Americans not go by the saying never say never?" Kat asked as she tilted her head to the side. "But Micka you must not be so........what is the word.....hard...er...negative on yourself." She said trying to think of the right word to use.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:24 am

Micka giggled, "I'm not! It's just guys don't usually like... uh... childish? Hyper? I dunno... but I usually annoy people..." she murmured then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:29 am

"I like who you are, and if they guys do not then that is their fault for not getting or giving the time to know the real Micka." Kat said as her cheeks lightly flushed with anger.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:31 am

Micka smiled and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:41 am

Kat hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:45 am

Micka smiled widely, "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 am

"Not a problem." Kat said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 am

Micka giggled then pulled back, "So tell me about this Lucas guy?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:09 am

"So how do you like the weather?" Kat asked changing the topic again with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 am

Micka pouted, "I like the weather. And hey! Don't change the subject again!"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 am

"Micka I am not changing the subject......just asking a question........or two." Kat added the last part under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:47 am

Micka nodded. "Okay, I answered your question~ Now tell meeee! What's he like?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:04 am

Seeing that there was no way out of the questions Micka had coming her way. "Lucas is......amazing, really understanding. Really cuki, protective, sweet, kind, caring. He loves taking photos, and he plays soccer." Kat explained with different expressions to match what she said as she started out looking off into space and then looked back at Micka with a smile as she played with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:54 am

Micka giggled. "Ohhh awesome! You must really like him?" she smiled and tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 am

"Igen...er I mean yes, I do. It is rare for a Hungarian to come over seas and.....well fall in love, I believe is the term you Americans use." Kat said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 am

Micka smiled and nodded. "So you love him?"
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 am

Kat lightly winced at the love word. Then she had to stop and think about it, true she did not know what the word actually meant other than motherly love. Kat looked at Micka. "I suppose I do, but I am not entirely sure. I have not yet said that word to him."
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 am

Micka nodded, "Oh okay!" she patted her shoulder. "I'm sure he love's you too!" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:25 am

Kat lightly smiled and hugged Micka. "Thank you Micka. You are a really good person and friend. And I am happy to have you as one." Kat told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom has taken over (Open)   Boredom has taken over (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom has taken over (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next