Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Having fun (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 348
Fame : 11

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:16 am

Lizzy walked into the courtyard grinning. She was happy here. Sitting down under a tree she pulled her guitar into her lap. Looking around she noticed everyone seemed to be off in their own little worlds. "Oh well. They shouldn't mind me playing a little bit," She said to herself.

Pulling her guitar into a playing position she began to tune it. Having played the guitar for a couple years, she was accustom to tuning it by ear. Smiling when she felt it was tune enough, Lizzy began to strum and test the sound.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:18 am

"Hey there." Alex said hanging upside down from one of the branches of the tree. "Nice music." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 am

Looking up, Lizzy grinned at the boy who was hanging from the tree. "Thanks but I'm not even playing yet." She continued to grin. Thinking real quick she played the intro to The Mission Impossible Theme song.

Moving to the right about a foot she asked, "So, want to come down from the tree and tell me your name?" Lizzy smirked and patted the ground next to her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:27 am

"Well I could." He said pretending to think as he grinned. "Sure." He said dropping down and ttaking a seat. "I'm Alex. Alex Williams." He said. "What's you name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:40 am

Lizzy grinned, "Nice moves." Leaning against the tree she observed Alex. "Lizzy Maxwell, Nice to meet you." Lizzy said grinning. She continued to strum on her guitar, "So why were you in the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:45 am

"I was. Doing stuff." He said when he realised he'd been up there for chick spotting and not what he had thought he had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 am

Lizzy laughed at Alex's answer. "Stuff sounds like fun," She teased. Looking at her guitar she noticed someone wrote on it. Pausing she stopped strumming and looked closer curiously. "Now why is there writing on my guitar?"

Reading what it said, Lizzy laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 am

"What does it say?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:00 am

Lizzy looked up and grinned, "It says, 'Hope you rule your school. I know it's going to happen and I wish you the best of luck! You better come visit us soon with or we are going to come to you. -your best friend James,'" Laughing Lizzy continued, "'P.S. You better not cover this up or I will find you.' My old friends just wanted to wish me luck and knowing I always have my guitar they wrote on it."

Lizzy moved her guitar so Alex could see what it said.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 am

"I can't read well." He said staring at the floor. "But your friend sound nice." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:07 am

Smiling Lizzy looked at Alex and poked him, "You know looking down is for quitters? And he is nice, maybe a little crazy for writing on my baby, but he cool." Smiling again Lizzy moved her guitar to lay on the ground in front of her. She leaned forward and looked at Alex's face.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am

"Pretty hard to tie your shoes then." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:21 am

Lizzy laughed joyously. She hadn't had this much fun since she was forced to move. "well I do believe you know what I meant," Lizzy said and stuck her tongue out at Alex. Grinning she moved and lean against the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 am

Alex decided to hang of the branch again so he clambered up and hung upside down. "So why are you at Stellar?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:28 am

Lizzy shrugged and a small frown covered her face. "my parents dicorced and my father moved me here. I was at another school but I need up in trouble as he sent me here do I can have a good life." Lizzy then smiled as she heard her British accent become more prominent. "I'm originally from London, you see."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:30 am

"I see. So your a pomme. Awesome." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:33 am

Lizzy shrugged used to nicknames by now. "Yes I believe so," grinning she reached up and poked Alex's forehead. Lizzy giggled, "so what is there to do around here?" She wanted to have something to do with her free time and not laze around.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:36 am

"We could Surf down at the beach. That's all we did in our spare time in Australia." He suggested. Giggling when she poked him.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:38 am

Lizzy grinned, "wow! I've never surfed before! I skateboard all the time but isn't it like surfing? I used to snowboard back in London but I stopped when I moved here. Want to teach me?" Grinning she looked up at Alex, "it sounds like a lot of fun!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:40 am

"Sure." He said. "I have a couple of extra boards you can use." Alex said dropping from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:44 am

"Yay! I get to learn something new!" Lizzy cheered and giggled. "So, what do we do first?" Lizzy asked as she looked up at Alex. She moved her guitar back into its case and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:46 am

"I guess we go get ready." Alex said. "Do you have any togs here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 am

"Togs?" Lizzy asked as she tilted her head to the side curiously. Standing up she grabbed her guitar and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 am

"It's an Aussie thing. Do you have any swimmers?" He asked smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy Maxwell
Lizzy Maxwell
Freshman
Freshman

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:55 am

Lizzy hummed in agreement, "Yes I do. I was hoping there was a pool near by so I can swim!" grinning Lizzy started bouncing in place, excited to learn how to surf. She looked at ale and grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Having fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun (Open)   Having fun (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having fun (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next