Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Keep a show face

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 114
Fame : 0

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Skye paced across the auditorium stage smiling looking out at all the empty seats, she hummed not enjoying the almost eery silence that filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Ben walked into the Audiorium slightly nervous, he looked around at how big it waws, or how big it seemed to him. "Keep it together Benny." He silenetly said to himself as he saw that there was girl here. "Pardon me partner, are ya' occupin' this space?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Skye grinned at Ben from the stage, "Partner?" she asked squinting slightly at him, "No not really I suppose, just looking around..it's big isn't it?" she said looking up and turning in a circle staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm a little scared to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Ben lightly nodded in agreement. "Sure is." He said still shocked by all the academy had to offer, and everything that seemed to be hidden from him.
"There aint no need ta be scared, even a little." Ben told her with his big cocky smile. "I'm Ben, what's yer name little lady?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 am

Skye raised an eyebrow, "I'm not little, I'll have you know I was one of the tallest girls in fifth grade," she smiled back before looking towards the seats, "Skye Meade, nice to meet you Ben."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Ben lightly tilted his head and laughed, this was the first time anyone's corrected him. Most already knew he was from the south and that it was just in his nature to talk like that. "Pardon partner, little lady is just......I guess ya' can call it an expression. Ya' see where I'm from its normal for me ta say that, my bad." He explained to her and then apologized. "Likewise Skye."
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Skye smiled, "S'okay no need to apologise. Are you going to just stand there like a lemon then Ben, because it's quite a silly look for you from up here," she teased him unable to keep from smiling.

"C'mon I'm sure the spotlights big enough for two."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Ben gave a light smile and he stuck his hands in his pockets. "Well little Skye what do you do?" He asked walking over to the middle of the auditorium. Stopping he turned to face Skye and gave a corny smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Skye smiled before hiding behind the grand piano, "I'm a shy girl," she grinned jumping out from her hiding spot, "I'm a funny girl," she said before frowning deeply, "I'm angry, yet I'm also happy," she smiled.

"I'm an actress or preformer I guess, what about you...no don't tell me, the somewhat cheesy grin, the bright hopeful eyes, the look of almost nakedness without your instrument..your a musician, right?"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:34 pm

"Well then yer grace." Ben lightly joked, since he's been here he hasn't met a performer yet."Right ya' are, I'm a musician. But there's more than meets the eye little Skye. I'm also singer." He said with a smile, although he had no idea why he was smiling.

"So, what made ya' wanna become an actress?" He asked walking over to the grand piano.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 am

Skye smiled, "Well then would you mind singing something for me?" she asked, "It can be any song, apart from twinkle twinkle little star that one really annoys me, and brings back bad memories," she said from her spot on the stage.

"I wanted to become an actress because, I can be whoever I want to be when I'm on stage, I can make people love me, hate me even fall in love with me if I wanted. Why do you want to become a musician/singer?"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:02 pm

"Ya' sure ya' want me ta sing for ya'?" Ben asked with a stupid silly smile on his face, it's not like he doesn't singing for people after all that's why he started singing, kinda. "Aww but I love dat song....oh I didn't know." He told her with a distant look in his eye but was brought back to her explination of why she wanted to become an actress. "Really dat's wonderful......hold on, a small fry like ya' can make people fall for ya'?" He asked in disbelife. "Me.....I sing for my mom, 'nd I started writin' when she passed." Ben told her as he looked at the piano and light ran his fingers over the keys.

Ben sat down and started to play Zero Gravity by David Archuleta. By the third verse he started singing.
"Tell me what you did to me,
Just there beneath my feet.
Didn't even notice we were miles above the ground.
I'm not afraid of heights,
We crashed into the sky,
Didn't know that I could feel the way that I do now.

I'm not asking for an explanation,
All I know is that you take me away,
And you show me how to fly.

Nothing brings me down,
When you're around.
It's like zero gravity.
The world just disappears when you're here,
It's zero gravity.
When things get messed up,
You lift my head up,
I get lost in the clouds.
There's no sence of time with you and I,
It's zero gravity."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:30 am

Alex couldn't help but laugh when Ben started singing. "That's priceless man. You know I could always show Micka that." Alex laughed as he slipped his iphone back into his pocket, the Arsenal cover gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 am

Skye smiled listening to him, she nodded along to them music and clapped when he finished, "Your really talented, though you probably get that a lot considering that you know...your in an arts school." she smiled slightly.

She looked at Alex with a small frown, "Who's Micka?"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Ben lightly blushed and glared at Alex. "Dat aint cool roomy, 'nd Micka already knows. I sung for her already, so if ya' were goin' ta use dat ta blackmail me. Ya' gotta come up with 'nother idea." He said getting up and lightly bowing towards Skye and then smiled. "Micka is my girlfriend. Thank ya' Skye really, but no I don't play ta much 'round others so I nev'r hear dat. But thanks again." Ben told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Skye looked between them both confusedly, "You know maybe I should go, I mean you guys clearly need to talk and erm...I've got to keep looking around away, so I'll be erm..seeing you then." she said turning around and walking down the stage quickly.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:22 pm

"Wait Skye, me 'nd Alex are roommates. If we need to talk about anything then we can do so in our room, right Alex." Ben said in an almost rush as he looked over at his friend, he really wanted to be friends with another person that was the complete oppiste of himself. "But if ya' wanna go, I can't stop ya'." His tone sounding like he was giving up and he just srughed sitting back down at the piano and starated playing Dentist from little shop of Horrors.
"When I was young and just a bad little kid,
My momma noticed funny things I did.
Like shootin' puppies with a BB-Gun.
I'd poison guppies, and when I was done,
I'd find a pussy-cat and bash in it's head.
That's when my momma said...
(What did she say?)
She said my boy I think someday
You'll find a way
To make your natural tendencies pay...

You'll be a dentist.
You have a talent for causing things pain!
Son, be a dentist.
People will pay you to be inhumane!

You're temperment's wrong for the priesthood,
And teaching would suit you still less.
Son, be a dentist.
You'll be a success.
"
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Skye paused and looked between them doubtfully, "Really because I don't want to get in the middle of whatever it is you two are fighting about...you know it doesn't exactly seem like a great thing to do on your first week." she said with a forced smile, she decided to just keep her guard up instead.

"I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Ben lightly blinked at her and then looked at Alex, he then started laughing. "I can't see me 'nd Alex ov'r there gettin' into a fight. Right Alex." Ben said as he wipped fake tears out of his eyes, he then looked over at Skye. "Sorry if I'm makin' ya' stay agaisnt yer will. If ya' really wanna leave then I wont stop ya'." Ben honestly told her with a small sadden smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Skye nodded, "No it's not your fault...I'm not as super when I'm not on stage I guess," she said with a small smile, "You and erm...Alex seem close, is it just because your roommates?" she asked changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"I really have no idea." Alex said confused as he stepped closer to them. "But then again. I don't like to think much." He said keeping that hovering around as he pulled out a mini Arsenal soccer ball and did some keepy-uppys. He always did this, but he would never know why.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Skye looked at the ball and smiled slightly, "Your an Arsenal fan? Me too, although I've been a bit stuck between Leeds and Arsenal, but I've come to the conclusion I really hate Liverpool..sorry, but why not an American Soccer team?"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Ben looked back and forth between Skye and Alex, he couldn't believe this, oh well. "I'm surrounded by soccer geeks." He lightly muttered to himself as he abesntly ran a few of his fingers over the keys.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am

"Wait up there Ben. I am not a soccer geek and nethier is umm...Skye." He said the name ringing a bell. "And Arsenal is way better than any american soccer team. Well except for LA Galaxy. Them with Beckham and all." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Greenwood
Alexia Greenwood
Freshman
Freshman

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 am

Skye smiled at the 'soccer geek' term, "I wish I was a soccer geek, but in all honest soccer, basketball and hockey are the only sports I even vaugely understand. Plus baseball can get boring." she smiled, "I lost all respect for Beckham the minute he switched teams."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keep a show face  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a show face    Keep a show face  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep a show face

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Stellar System :: West Point :: Auditorium-