Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Fearless (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 38
Fame : 0

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:35 pm

It wasn't any secret that Kaytlinn absolutely hated it here. The idea she enjoyed. Being able to immerse herself in her music she loved. Being around richy-bitch people? She couldn't stand it. Not that she really gave anyone the time of day to see if they were richy-bitch people or not. She just assumed they all were.

Clad in a black shirt, black jeans, and black boots she strummed her guitar in the music room- which was strangely empty- and was thankful for it's solitude. She hated being around so many people. It made her feel awkward. Not like she'd ever admit that. Hell no. Kaytlinn was the Kaytlinn Uostein. The Fearless Angel of Revenge. Pummel anyone that got in her way. Make grown men piss their pants. And she loved it. Or so she said.

The song that left her lips was one she often sang, one that she sang that kept her feeling real and intune. (Sober-P!nk). She hadn't even noticed when the new person entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 720
Fame : 10

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:57 am

Aurora blamed her Ipod. If she hadn't been listening to the loud music emitting from her earphones she would have heard the girl singing and would not have come in. If that would have happened, she would have no found herself in the embarrassing position of staring at the girl and biting her lips, debating whether to leave or stay. If, a two letter word for futility, she thought musingly, before shaking her head to clear away those thoughts. She couldn't afford to space out now, she had to exit the room without being noticed first.

Slowly, she backed away to the exit, wincing as she worsened the situation by tripping over her own feet and crash landing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 am

Kaytlinn opened her eyes quickly, her fingers tripping over the strings of her guitar sending a gross tune through the room. She stood up quickly, pulling her guitar off and setting it on the stage she was sitting on. People knew her for her outcast-self. Most people even knew about her past in a gang. But, the girls hair reminded her of her best friends, and the fact that the girl had been so in tune to the music that was blaring from the earbuds was exactly something Nikki would do.

Kaytlinn couldn't help but walk over to the girl and squat down, offering the stranger her pale hand, "You a'right?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:24 am

"Fine." Aurora mumbled softly, embarrassed as a deep red blush came over her cheeks. She hadn't planned on tripping or even interrupting the girl, and she felt angry at herself for being to embarrassed and apologetic. Pushing her hair back, she got up from her place, declining the hand the girl had outstretched for help. "I am sorry, I didn't realize someone was here." She added feebly, biting her lips and pausing the music from her Ipod so she could listen better.

A quick glance at the girl confirmed her growing dread. She was Kaytlinn Uostein, the Queen of Outcast at their school and Aurora didn't expect much kindness from her.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 am

Kaytlinn quirked an eyebrow at the brunette as she stood. The girl almost look ... afraid of her? Kaytlinn always felt rather powerful when someone felt afraid of her, but this girl looked to similar to her bestfriend to be looking afraid of her. She shrugged her shoulders plainly, rolling her bi-colored eyes and tossed her hair away from her eyes with a flick of her finger.

"No big. I was gettin' ready ta' leave." She looked the girl up and down one more time. How had people already begun to know who she was?

"The name's Kayt. 'N you are?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:46 am

"Aurora. Aurora Bosley." Aurora replied politely, her refined speech a clear contrast with the girls accented slangs. She had heard about the girl before, mainly due to her practice of keeping up with people who could potentially hate her and avoiding them. From what she knew of Kayt, Aurora doubted she would be very impressed by her family. In fact, there was a possibility the girl might even despise her. "You sing well, I take it that I can presume you are enrolled in the Musical courses of Stellar?"
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Aurora.... Aurora... She said in her head a few times, locking the name to her face. Listening to Aurora talk brought a calm to Kayt, even her polite speech sounded like the way Nikki used to try and make Kayt talk. But her voice didn't sound the same. Kayt ran her fingers through her hair,

"Nice ta' meet you, Aurora." She scratched the back of her neck, an awkward feeling taking over her. "Yeah, the music... It's uh, tha only thing keepin' me here." Her speech worried herself now. She didn't feel good enough to be talking to this girl and that bothered her. Nikki never cared how Kayt sounded, but Kayt was almost sure that this girl would. "You a performer? Ya look like one."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:01 am

"Yeah well, it is a good reason to stay." Aurora replied with a soft smile, inwardly grimacing as she thought about her own reason to stay. Parent's orders were no match against following your passion. "I look like one?" She asked in a sort of confused voice, before blinking as she realized what the girl meant. "Oh, well, I don't know, I try flashy costumes on the stage only." She added in a half joking voice. "But I think 'Performer' is just their dump site for people who they think aren't good at anything else except for pulling rabbits out of a hat."

Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 am

"I dunno. If you're hear ya gotta be good, don't ya?" She asked, still awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. Her slight Irish accent was peaking out and it caused her to feel even more awkward. "Performers are pretty cool, I think... I couldn't do it..." She muttered. Kayt could stand on a stage in front of tons of people and play... she had multiple times with her small band... The Angels. But, to get on stage and act? The idea mortified her- not that she'd tell anyone that.

"You like it here, at least?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Bosley
Aurora Bosley
Sophomore
Sophomore

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:13 am

"Well, no. Its not like I came on scholarship, my parents pay the full fee." Aurora answered, shrugging lightly as she played with her earphones. She had difficulty keeping her hands still, they always seemed to be fidgeting with something and no matter how many times her mother corrected her, she still couldn't stop. "You are Irish?"

"Um..... reserved judgement?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fearless (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearless (open)   Fearless (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fearless (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1