Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

I do what I want to do (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

I do what I want to do (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Reed was leaning against the tree, looking at the river that flew a few meters in front of him, listening to people laughing and talking around him, and enjoying his blessing of a one hour break before he need to go to his next set. Modelling for Armani.

He wondered if they saw him smoking, would a paparazzi caught him? Or the school committee found him first. Either is fun to see. So he pulled out a cig out of his pack and lit one..

Last edited by Reed Cross on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 38
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:47 am

Kaytlinn walked into the courtyard with her guitar on her back. All day she'd been awaiting her time under the tree to play. She hadn't noticed the boy standing by the tree as she sat down under it, a little around the tree from him and pulled her guitar in front of her. She began strumming it, her ears, like the courtyard, filling with her music.

It was the only time she was okay with being here when she got to play. She hated being at a school again. Only when she opened her eyes to look around as she played did the sweet smell of nicotine enter her nose. It caused her to flinch lightly and her heart to pound. Her addiction filling her again. She continued to struum, attempting to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 am

Reed watched Kaytlinn as she came closer when he heard footsteps, he thought she's going to flip like any environment freak in here. He glad though she didn't notice him but he couldn't help to smile wider when he heard her start to play. He started to think going to courtyard wasn't a bad idea after all.

He listened to her for a while as he took a long drag to savor the flavor, "You don't mind right?" he asked as he leaned against the tree beside her.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 pm

The boy's voice had surprised her. She glanced up at him, taking in what he looked like and the way he smoked. "Nah." She shook her head and strummed the guitar a little more before slowing down and looking up to him, squinting in the sun, "I like it." She told him honestly. Kayt was surprised that he had spoken to her, most people feared her and got away as soon as possible causing her to get the habit of ignoring anyone that was around.

"How'd you get 'em?" She asked, referring to the cigs.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 am

Reed was a little surprised when she didn't started yelling at him from smoking but then again he looked at her cloths, her expression, her style and the fact that she is playing a guitar, of course she probably already got used to it smell.

"From the store. It's quite easy for 'me' to hide this thing from them." he scoffed a little, telling her like its the obvious answer. He grinned, "Want one?" he let his cig hanged on his lips and pulled out the pack.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 am

Kaytlinn smirked, "Oh, aren't you fulla ya-self." But, her heart skipped a beat when he asked her if she wanted one. Of course she did. She'd been trying to quit, but, God knows she had been dying to taste it again. She watched him open the pack slightly,

"Thanks, I haven't 'ad one ina while." She reached towards his mouth and swiftly took the cigarette from his mouth, holding it softly in her fingers, she took a long draw of it. She knew no one would dare go to a teacher about it. They would all fear what she'd do to them when she found out who snitched.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:50 am

Reed was going to offer the a cig from the pack but she already stole the one that was on his mouth. "Welcome." He chuckled and pulled one for himself and put back the pack then he tried to lit it but it ran out of gas.

"Damn, I need to refill it." he muttered then motion her to come closer. He leaned too and tilted his head as he used the cig that she's holding to lit his.

"How old are you?" his eyebrows went up when she said she haven't had that in a while. He knew he himself isn't 7 yet but he got his own reason.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Kaytlinn was surprised when he neared so close to her face, but shook it off. Not like it mattered, he had to light his. The question he asked, though, worried her slightly. Why would he care how old she was? He was smoking on school grounds, he couldn't have been that worried about rules.

"Sixteen." She responded plainly, "And you are?" With those words she realized she didn't know his name, though it seemed like he may know her.

"By the way, name's Kayt." She took another drawl of the smoke before sighing contently, her nerves calmed down and she felt more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Reed thought she was older than him when actually they're on the same age and the fact that she took the cig with so much gratitude, meaning she haven't smoke for quite a while. He sat down cross legged and leaned against the tree beside her to see her better.

"Same 16.. I'm Reed. Reed Cross." he smiled crookedly. It was the first time he met her although he had heard some rumors but couldn't be bothered by it. After all to him, she's just a girl who loves to play guitar and smoke.

What he didn't expect was she looked like she doesn't know about him. It was a good thing though, he doesn't need to be worried if she tell the paparazzi about him smoking on school ground.

"Are you in band?"
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 pm

"Reed..." She muttered taking in his face to remember the name to it. She'd never heard of him before, but by the way he held himself up she figured she should. She shrugged, not like it mattered to her. As he sat down she put her guitar back on her lap, taking another drawl of the cig.

"These are good, what are they?" She asked looking at it for a moment before putting it make in her mouth.

When he asked her if she was in a band, she narrowed her eyes and stared at the ground. Her band. Her Angels. She missed them all so much.

"Yeah. We're called the Angels. We're good... used to play at gigs... It's where I got the name Angel of Revenge... we all had titles." A small smiled pulled across her lips as she remembered their gigs.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:09 pm

"My everyday cigs." Reed said simply with a smug smile but actually it just Dunhill. He love the menthol taste in it and it was the cigs he used to have back in England.

His eyebrows went up and looked a little amused at her, "Angel of Revenge.. huh? I suits your look. Sexy, endearing, vicious." he said jokingly and nudge her shoulder with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 pm

She took another long drag, smelling it and tasting it for a long moment, "Menthol... expensive..." She smirked and looked up to him, "Dunhill, am I right?" She asked.

When he called her sexy she laughed, "endearing and vicious I am, sexy I dunno. But you aren't all that bad yourself, Mr.Cross." She smirked nudging him back. She had to admit, he was pretty good looking. She wondered why he was sitting here alone and not with tons of girls all over him.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

"Wow.. you knew it just from the taste? Impressive." Reed compliment her and smiled wider when she laughed and nudge him back. He quirked an eyebrow at her before he took a long drag.

"I'm confuse here, rather than making fall assumption why don't you define 'aren't all that bad'." he said. He want to know what she think about him as he squinted his eyes playfully and stared at her through his eyelashes with his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:49 pm

She laughed, "Yeah, I'm pretty impressive. I can't afford these though. My ma would never gimme the money." she shrugged, "I only have had them a few times."

"And I mean you're pretty sexy, Cross." She smirked. It was true, he was pretty good looking. Not that she'd let that go to his head though. She hated when people got all egotistical about her compliments only because it was rare she did.

"You gotta problem with that?" She asked, leaning her face close to his and noticing his pretty blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 am

Reed notice she leaned closer and he smirked back, "Well we make a sexy duo don't we?" he chuckled and his blue eyes glinted slightly with amusement. He felt lighter when he could laugh freely with her. Usually he need to act cool all the time for the sake of fame.

"Here, for you. I have a full stacks on my room." Reed handed her a pack of it and smiled. "Think of it as a change since I heard you sang.. you have an amazing voice."

Last edited by Reed Cross on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:44 am

She smirked, "Definitely one sexy duo." She caught the pack of smokes and grinned at him, "Thanks, Reed. It'd kill me to smell this on my clothes and not be able to have another." She pushed the pack into her pocket. She had multiple lighters in her dorm, so that was no problem.

"Wait, that means you want me to sing for you, then?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow at him. She didn't mind singing for him, but was surprised he'd make that offer.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 am

Reed chuckled then he nodded and took a long drag before he licked his dry lips, "It's a great barter don't you think?" he said then blew the smoke that he keep in his mouth.

He really did want to hear her singing again, it's been a while since he could enjoy someone singing live.
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:00 am

Kaytlinn grinned and licked her lips lightly as well. Something about kissing those lips crossed her mind but she pushed it away. "Alright, it's fair." She agreed, nodding. She pulled her guitar out in front of her and started strumming lightly, her eyes fluttered closed as she began to sing. Her voice filled the Court Yard, making everyone hear her, but she didn't care. People hearing didn't bother her. In fact, she was slightly cocky about it. She liked her voice. Loved it.
(She sings "Sober" by P!nk)
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

Reed was staring at her even when she already finished her singing. His cig hanging on his lips and he put it out, "Amazing." he said, smiling wider into a grin. "I love it. You have unique voice.." he murmured, trying to memorize her voice.

(ah I nearly forgot that song)
Back to top Go down
Kaytlinn Uostein
Kaytlinn Uostein
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:40 pm

Kaytlinn grinned, "Thank ya, Reed." She smiled pushing her hair back and placing her guitar in her bag. "It's really my life. I'm hoping to get a record or something." She shrugged and pulled her knees up to chest, "I just can never get out there anymore." She turned her head to look at him, watching him put out his cig. She'd put her's out right before she started playing.

"What exactly are you here for? Modeling?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:17 am

"Hm? Yeaah something like that." Reed stretched his arms up, making his shirt skidded up slightly to show his toned abs. It was really peaceful there with the breeze around them and the big tree hid them from the sun. He felt a little sleepy.

"You will once you graduate from here. The school have great connection to the entertainment business." he scooted closer to her so he could leaned against the tree. He skipped class today to work. He just finished and was really tired.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:08 am

Micka saw Reed and a girl she didn't know and smiled. She ran to Reed and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. "Hi Reed!!! How are you?! I haven't seen you around a lot!" she pouted a little. "Hope you're not avoiding me! Or are you too busy with work?" she looked at him and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do what I want to do (Open)   I do what I want to do (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I do what I want to do (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1