Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Hard Day Over?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 am

Reed had having the most busied day of his fucked up life. He had a long day of photo shoot with one of the New York model for Armani campaigns. Then had interview with Men's Health magazine and went to Ellen. He was of course asked a few things about his co-star in his next movie. And it was near 3 AM in the morning before he could finally laid down even though he couldn't make it to the bedroom, the couch was comfy enough for him.

He woke up when he heard something like a knock on the door or was it his phone buzzed?
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 124
Fame : 10

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 am

Cairo stood against the door, rubbing her soaked nightgown and she shivered more and more as the time passed by. She was going to wash her face when the tap wouldn't stop gushing out water. She had to pull out all the buckets, her empty make up bottles and anything else to stop the water from flowing.

She only ended up getting wet. She considered calling the hotel but the phone slipped from her fingers and the wireless short circuited. So she knocked on the door opposite hers, crossing her fingers in hopes that he was skilled at plumbing.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:20 am

Reed heaved himself up with a sigh, thinking the person in front his door was crazy enough to wake him up this early in the morning. They clearly asked to be eaten alive because they dared to disturb him.

He stumbled sleepily to the door and opened it up. He was going to drilled her when he notice her wet gown and her shivers. "What happen? There's no tsunami right?" he looked around warily.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 am

"There is." Cairo snapped. She failed to recognize him in her p-ssed off mood and she knew she shouldn't be like this when she was the one asking for help but she was just as frustrated. "In my room." she finished and looked up through her wet hair. "And in your room to if you dont..."

Her eyes widened whens she finally looked at him. "Bloody hell! Reed!" She said in surprise. People who weren't listening, would have thought she was excited to see him. But that was before she slapped him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 am

"Don't?" Reed eyebrows went up and rubbed his eyes to look at her better. When he finally recognize her, he was already a second too late before she slapped him.

"OUCH! What the hell Kay? Is that how you treated your old friend?" he scoffed, "no wonder you don't have one that last long." he grimaced slightly but she knew he was just joking and being the teasing Reed like always.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 am

"Old friend?" Cairo rubbed her palm as she looked at him from head to toe. Her lips parted into a charming smile and she laughed. "Seriously, Reed, you need to up your game a little." She twisted her fingers around her hair which let some of the water fall onto her dress.

"You're tall er now." She commented as she looked up at him. "It's too bad you lost your old charm." She joked back and then she groaned. "I forgot about the water..." She turned to her dorm and back at him. "Can you...?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:54 am

"Depends on what would you give to me if I fixed it?" Reed smirked and went inside his room to take some things with him. He let the door open though and gave a bath robe for her to wear since he isn't cruel enough to let her freeze to death. Then he disappear again into his walking in closet.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 am

"I'm didn't aim my slap a little lower, Reed. Be thankful for that." Cairo caught the bath robe with a grimace and she pulled it on, wrapping it tightly around herself as she ventured to walk into his room. She stood in the middle, with her arms around herself and she watched as he disappeared inside the walking closet.

"So, pray tell." She looked around. "What made you leave England?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:57 am

"Work and school." was the voice came out from the closet and followed by grunt when Reed tried to find a wrench. He has it since he used it to modify his motorbike. It'll be as easy as fixing a tire. But he couldn't find it anywhere.

"What's new on your end?" he asked while putting a small towel on top of her head so she could dry it up. He gave up searching for the wrench and he was already tired enough to do something so he called the room service.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 pm

"As always. You were a busy body back then." Cairo grimaced again at the towel being dropped over her head. She shook it off and caught it between her hand before she started walking towards his bed while drying her hair.

She crouched down and groped for something under it and she pulled his wrench out with a smirk. "You always leave your thing around, don't you?" She placed it on the side table when she saw that he had called room service. "And you give up easily too."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:56 pm

"Alright good, it's nice that you knew me so well.. you're being as observant as usual." Reed ended the call and took the wrench with a quick peck on her forehead and a thank you followed by a teasing smirk.

"And I'm not giving up you see, I called the room service and the guy could fix it for you." he stuck his tongue and dropped the wrench on the table, "you know you haven't answered my question."
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:46 am

(Could Reed be Cairo's Ex and she broke up with him because her father forced her to get engaged with someone and Reed moved to the US shortly and he doesn't know that she broke off with the engagement and came here to search him out?)

Cairo waved him off when he kissed her forehead but a slow smile crept over her face as she flopped down on the bed and she let her finger run over the pristine cushions before she looked back at him.

"But I could recall a number of times when you wanted to give up." She said wistfully. "And there's nothing much to tell..." She fingered the edge of the cushion.

"I finally got that new tattoo I've always wanted."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 pm

(They could actually.. but if he was in relationship, that's because he like her, he never love anyone Razz)

Reed sat down beside her on the bed while looking at her. He frowned when she turned sad. "It couldn't be helped. I have to forfeit.. I lose you in the end." he muttered and didn't even try to hide his accent.

Reed wanted to ask about the engagement but he don't want to make her sad and he wasn't paying attention when she told him about her new tattoo, "Which tattoo are we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 am

(Yeah xD It's fine.)

"That's just what you think." She whispered back as she kept her eyes on the floor and on her bare feet.

"If you actually cared to listen, Reed, you know." Cairo retaliated from her fowl mood by plucking a pillow from the bed and flinging it at him. She laughed and tussled his hair with her fingers before she stood up and shivered at the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:38 am

Reed caught the pillow and stared at her for a moment looking confused. He let her tousled his hair and smiled slightly. "Cy, don't give me false hope, I might think I still have a chance." he sighed.

"Hey, stay here for the night. I bet they need to clean your suite first before you get the leisure to sleep." he stood up as he notice her shivers and got his shirt for her to change.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 am

"That's for you to decide." Cairo said as she smiled down at him. She half turned when he handed her his shirt and she grimaced cause he always did things that entailed her not being able to catch whatever he was throwing at her. The shirt fell over her head and she pulled it down with a growl.

She turned away from him, pulled off the robe and stripped off her dress. She didn't really care. She's done this before, and more. She blushed remembering memories before she slipped the shirt over her head and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:37 am

Reed forced himself to look away from her despite that he already saw her. He saw a glimpse of her tattoo though. So that what she mean.

He busied himself pulling an extra cover for himself from the cupboard while thinking about what she said. It took him a few minutes until she finished changing to figure out what she meant.

"I don't get it.. what about your.." he notice she didn't wear her ring and he trailed off. "Did you lost the ring?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 am

"No, you bloody fool." Cairo pulled the shirt lower but it refused to budge and she rolled her eyes as she skipped to the other side of the bed and slipped between the covers. She was sitting up with her legs crossed and she kept her eyes on his back. "Do you seriously think I'd lose a five carat diamond ring?" She stopped short of her words and looked away.

He is such an idiot. She thought.

Last edited by Cairo Larson on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:09 am

Reed turned to face her with his eyebrows raised and stared at her for a moment even thought she looked away. He finally got it and the wide smile was inevitable on his features as he walked up to her.

"Are you really.. is that why you came here?" he sat down in front of her and cupped her face gently and made her look at him.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:14 am

"Is what why I came here?" Cairo could move her face away so she kept her eyes on the nape of his neck for good measure. She could tell that what little color her cheeks had was scarlet and she bit her lower lip when she felt his cool hands on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 am

Reed twined their fingers and played with it, smirking "You aren't engaged with him anymore.. since I don't see any promised ring here and well.. you're here Cy."

Reed tilted her chin up and stroked her blushing cheek, "You came for me.." he stated as he gazed at her, seemingly to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 pm

"Don't be so cocky. It doesn't suit you." Cairo murmured as she averted her eyes. Se pulled away with her chin up like it didn't matter and she tried to measure her breathing but her heart would stop making her feel like she just ran a marathon.

"And what makes you think I broke off my million dollar engagement party and the one guy who clearly has my father's praise for...you?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Reed frowned, couldn't decide that she trying to calm down her breathing because she's angry at him or because she couldn't stand to be near him. Either, she clearly denied him.

"Alright, I'm wrong. Why are you here then?" he could feel his hope crashed down. He was glad slightly that she didn't say it was true because he don't know how to react at that. No one ever sacrifice as much as that for him and he isn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 pm

"I didn't say you were wrong wither." Cairo whispered.

She just didn't know what to say to him. If she told him straight out why she was here, there was a huge chance he'd laugh at her and tell her she's silly and the other possibility was that he was already in a relationship with someone else. Ouch. Cairo winced. Even thinking that made her ache. But there was that seriously annoying thing called hope and it was biting off the ends of her confidence.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:00 pm

If any girl could play as best as Reed in mind games that would be her and he like her even more because of it. He admitted she make him so confused.

"Can you just tell me why are you here? It'll be more simpler and you keeps avoiding my question. I promise I won't be cocky.. much." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard Day Over? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Day Over?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: PlatinumView Hotel :: Suites :: Suite 104-