Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Hard Day Over?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 124
Fame : 10

Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 pm

"Didn't I tell you?" Cairo suddenly smirked. "I'm here because my sink won't stop gushing out water and I asked you for some help." She knew she was being a smart ass, but what else could she do? Reed offered her a loophole and she took it. She pulled the covers over herself more tightly and kept her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Reed muttered something under his breath and pouted. He narrowed his eyes at her and leaned his face closer as he tilted his head slightly with both his hands on the bed and he was hovering above her.

"You know that's not what I meant. I thought we agreed for not keeping things?" he couldn't careless anymore. If he want to play with her, he will now that she didn't wear her ring anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:57 am

Cairo didn't even flinch from how close they were. She could count the other hundred times they were closer and closer...she shivered and tried not to let him get the upper hand. She knew how to deal with Reed, but sometimes he'd do something she didn't anticipate.

"That was before you suddenly disappeared." Cairo pointed out. "Before you threw what little we had out the window and left without even trying to win me back..."

(Let's see.. XD)
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:26 am

Reed mask slip a little and showed a little bit of sadness before it turned hard again. He never leave his eyes away from her and he brushed his thumb over her lip, missing it against him.

"That because I know he's better for you." he murmured, not telling her that her father threatened him.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:06 am

"You don't have the right to tell me what--no--who is or is not better for me, Cross. You never had, you never will. And my father doesn't either." Cairo said in heated whisper. She gripped his wrist but she didn't pull his hand away.

"You didn't even call." She looked down at their hands. "You didn't tell me where you went. I had to think of a million crazy reasons why you wouldn't want me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:57 am

"Your father could predict a better future for you.." Reed murmured and slid his hand so he was holding her hand. He didn't answer her other questions and just played with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 am

Cairo pulled her hand away at the mention of her father an she scowled, looking away from him. "you know, if we're going to talk about who gets to rule my life, then I better leave and go get my sink fixed." She let her feet move to the edge of the bed so that she was automatically sitting up.

"Maybe I should go ask someone to marry me while I'm at it." She muttered. "Cause it looks like everyone wants me that way."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:17 am

"Cy, don't go.." Reed caught her hand, he didn't want to lose her again. He wrapped his arms around her waist and wanted so much to tell her how miserable his life when she wasn't there with him. He wanted to just ignore her father order. But he can't and her father got him wrapped all up his finger.

"I missed you." he whispered, almost afraid that he just committed a crime for saying it. She was the only person who can make him feels free without wearing his mask all the time.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 am

"You sure as hell don't know how to show it." Cairo said, smirking darkly. She turned around so that she was facing him while his hand stayed wrapped around her waist. She leaned down so that they were face to face. She didn't realize she was holding her breath until there was a beeping sound from the door.

"Looks like you've got company." She pulled away from his hold. "It's that or it's the guy who's going to fix my sink."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am

Reed grabbed her hand again and rested his head on her shoulder, nuzzling her neck. His arms were wrapped around her waist securely. "Let them be. They know where room to fix. Beside you'll be staying here with me right?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 am

"Reed..." Cairo gasped when she suddenly felt his skin on hers and she momentarily froze as she felt him grasp her waist. It was so easy. She could jut say yes and things would be back to the way they were. She'd fall back into the bliss that was him and she wouldn't have to worry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 am

"Cy.." Reed sighed, making his warm breath blew her skin. "You know I'm right. You can't sleep there right now." he let her go to turn her around so she was facing him, then he guide her back to the bed but still had his arms around her.

"Promise I won't do anything you don't want me to."
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 am

Cairo let him pull her closer and she closed her eyes once she felt the cold sheets touch her skin mingled with Reed's warm hands. She sighed, giving up and curling around herself. she turned around so that she was facing away from him, but her back was touching his full length and she tugged at his hands so that they were around her.

"What if I want you to do things I want you to do?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:44 am

"What do you want me to do?" Reed murmured against her hair and pulled her closer. He didn't promised anything though he'll do his best to give what she want from him.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 am

"I want..." Cairo turned around to face him and she ooked deep into his eyes before she broke out laughing. In truth, she wanted to cry. She wanted to run to her room and stay there until who knows when. She felt like she was giving him away. "I want you to tell me who your mystery girl is." She whispered.

"I know you Reed. You're obviously infatuated with someone." She flicked his nose playfully.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:27 am

Reed was surprised like always with her sudden mood. He scowled at her when she flicked his nose. He caught her hand and held it so she couldn't tease him with it. "I currently don't have one.." he stated. But being Reed, what he said could be a simple truth, flawless lie or complicated ambiguous.

"..and I don't want to talk about girls when you're in front of me."
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 am

"Fine." Cairo pulled her hand from his and she scramble over him, hitting his stomach with her knees and basically rolling over him so that she was behind him. She laughed and faced the other way so that they were back to back.

"I'm now technically behind you. So don't hold anything back. You can't hide anything from me and you may not know it, but your lips twitch the slightest bit when you lie."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 am

Reed bit back a groan but he grunted. He looked at the empty spot in front of him and turned slightly so he laid on his back. He was slightly annoyed that she could easily read him like open book. "I didn't lie.. why is it matter to you Cy?"

He got another pillow to hug and he turned his head to look at her back, "why don't we talk about us?"
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:57 am

"It matters because my best friend is falling in love and I don't know who the lucky girl is." Cairo pretended to pout but she relaxed next to him, turning slightly towards him too. They lied down like that, side by side until Reed broke the silence.

"Us? What's there to talk about?" She glanced at him, half afraid of what she'd see.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:49 am

"Falling in love?" Reed scoffed and looked at her amused. He propped his head with his hand as he turned to his side and looked at her, "You're totally wrong. One, I don't do love, it only resulted in pain and lots of unwanted drama. Two, I'm too young to think that complicated things and it's not like I want to marry that girl." he muttered and didn't realize he just blown his cover.

"Yeah us." Reed reached to brush her hair out of her face and stroked her cheek while doing it, "you want us to be best friend?" he used the same tone when she said it.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 am

"Aha!" Cairo pointed at him and did a little jig with her her fingers cause she got to him again. Like always. She smirked smugly and tried not to shiver when he brushed his finger over cheek and pushed down her heart when it threatened to jump out at any given second.

"We all fall in love sooner or later." Cairo noted. "You're just to blind...or too daft to realize it." She looked down when he mentioned their relationship and shrugged. "What else could we be?"
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Reed scowled at her when she smirked knowingly at him. He gave her a oh-fuck-I-just-got-tricked-again-look. His stare at her didn't waver though when she did it. He hide his emotion and looked bored again.

"I'm not blind, I know who likes me and who's my enemy Cy. I just don't care, if I wanted love, I would get it long ago." he murmured. He threw all of his unnecessary feeling when his dad died.

He noticed that she was bothered by his statement and felt guilt for bringing it up. "So you want us to be just friends?" he frowned a little when she looked down. He cupped her face so she wouldn't have any choice other than facing him. "I said it before that I'll do my best to give what you want. I owe you that much."
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 am

"That's the problem." Cairo pushed his hands off her face gently but her fingers grasped his wrist tightly and she was looking down, her long lashes casting shadows over her cheeks. "You're only doing this because you owe it to me." This time she looked up and he following smile could have broken anyone's heart.

But she knew Reed wouldn't read it. Back before, he never really seemed to care. At least that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:56 pm

"And because I want to do it for you. The owe was just for you to not worry over it."

Reed was surprised when she gave him that smile, he saw a hint of sadness in it. He didn't realize what made her so sad. He thought maybe she felt pressured that Reed keeps asking what she want. Maybe she doesn't want him.

Reed pulled back his hand from her grip and shook his head, "Sorry, I thought you like me." he teased, he's back being playful again.
Back to top Go down
Cairo Larson
Cairo Larson
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 am

"You're a hopeless romantic." CAiro laughed, half glad that the tension was over and regretting that they didn't talk about it more. She wanted to answer. She wanted to tell him that she did want him. But she didn't want him to base his own feelings on how she felt.

"But a sexy hopeless romantic nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Day Over?   Hard Day Over? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Day Over?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Academy  :: Savannah Coast :: PlatinumView Hotel :: Suites :: Suite 104-