Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Soccer Practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 354
Fame : 49

Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:34 am

"Barnaby. Blag to see you made it." Jake smirked, clasping the guy over the shoulder as he passed him through the sprints. He eyed Lucas when he caught him walking towards the field and he stopped in front of the guy, skidding smoothly forward. "You're the new guy."
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 148
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 am

"Yes ... made it .. just about ..." Barnaby responded with a grin as he got his breath back and watched Jake pass. He then took note of what the others were doing and decided "well I guess I will just join right in ..." With that and being back in control he neatly fitted into the sprints with the enthusiasm of a boy who loved nothing more than pushing his body to the limits in anyway that was physically possible.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Chase
Zachary Chase
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 172

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 am

Zach notice the new people joined in with the practice. He keeps doing his training. He finished the sprints easily and went to jog around the field, determined to finish it so they could start a game early.

"Come on Al, you just don't want me beat you." he grinned and run even faster and passed Jake, Barnaby and Lucas while doing it.

"Last one has to clean the entire balls alone for a week!" he taunted and not letting them to protest as he speed up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 am

"You sure about that, Chase?" Jake picked up his pace and was heel to heel with Zachary. He wasn't really getting into the print, but he loved tagging around when he was in a bored mood and he kicked Barnaby on the shins in the next turn as a signal that he should finish his sprints along with the other Freshman.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:37 pm

"Boys if you can't play nice, you cant play together" Barnaby teased as he quickly caught up Zachary and Jake - no way was he getting left behind. He had a competitive nature and the very idea of anyone doing anything better than him was not entirely tolerable. Okay it was completely un-acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McFadden
Lucas McFadden
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 544

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:57 am

Lucas shook his head amused at them and took off in a sprint.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:28 am

"Oh I'm so gonna beat you Zachy boy." He grinned sprinting even faster and nearly tripping on a stick.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:58 am

Jake rolled his eyes at the whole lot of them and he quickly swerved to the side of Zach, managing to beat Lucas by a hairline before digging his heels onto the ground and calling for a stop, panting slightly but he breathed in as normally as ever except beads of sweat was dripping down from his hair to his shirt.

"Drills, a break, more drills and a game." He said over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:02 am

"Why don't we skip all the other crap and do a game now instead?" Alex suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 am

"Skip that crap and you'll end up being crap yourself, Williams." Jake said in a low voice and turned to the younger boy with a frown. He was used to this and he simply shrugged. "It's the drill that make you better at playing anyway. You gain experience in games, but experience doesn't count when the only experience you'll ever get is getting a sprain or doing something stupid."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 am

"Thats why we made bandages." He said sarcastically. Knowing he would get in trouble if Jake heard the cheeky voice he did it in.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:36 am

"And that's the exact tone that got guys like us, to invent punishments." Jake said in a calm but devoid of any mercy sort of voice. "Drop and give me twenty. It's that or you stay in the benches during the game."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 am

"Fine." He mumbled. Dropping onto the ground and starting his push ups.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 am

"15, 14, 13...." Jake was counting down, kicking a ball from one knee to the other as he kept an eye on Alex. The rest of the team was already doing the drills and he waited for Alex to finish. "9, 8, 7..."
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 am

"I don't think any amount of drills will stop him doing something stupid" Barnaby commented as he glanced at Alex, without stopping doing his drill. He hated following orders - maybe why he had got to co-captain as fast as possible - but football was different, it was a team game and teams followed orders. Then again he hated team sports, and football was the exception to that to.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:50 am

Alex snarled at Barnaby. "Shut up." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:51 am

"I don't think he's stupid. Just hard headed." Jake said just as Barnaby passed him. He really didn't like ordering people around. In fact, he didn't want to be team captain in the first place. But terms came to terms and somehow, he found himself in that exact position and he could feel the coach's eyes behind his back even though he knew the coach was in some hospital with his wife.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:59 am

"I never said he was stupid. But he just so excellent proved, he is really good at doing stupid things" Barnaby replied with a frown before he added in a rather grumpy tone to Alex "don't tell me to shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 pm

"Both of you drop it." He patted Alex on the shoulder when he finished and started on the drills. He expected the rookie to follow and he dodged through the orange cones, while looking over his shoulder to see if he was doing anything. He turned to Barnaby who was a few feet away from him.

"Did you hear about coach?" He was talking about the coach turning into a father.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:10 pm

"I was hoping to get an update, I headed down to the office with the intention of asking ... but I got distracted. Stuff happened and I had to the medi-bay instead. So yeah don't know if anything new has happened" Barnaby replied as he considered it, and replied as tactfully as he could without mention exactly what had got him distracted "guess after practise will go ask ..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 pm

"Yeah and the sun won't rise tomorrow." Jake put in with a smirk when he finished his round, stopping for breather before going out again passing the ball to Barnaby without hitting the cone and alternately touching the ground and shifting his weight to balance his form. "What distracted you, exactly?" He asked. "You're usually straight minded."
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:27 pm

"I had a little debate with the cheerleaders queen bee" Barnaby finally replied after he took a moment to phrase his reply and complete the part of the exercise, and send the ball back to Jake "and then apparently the trash talk during the little football vs cheer-leading competition got a little out of hand. Charles asked me to apologize, I did not want to ... and so he decided to hit me ... and then that got a little out of hand too. But hey it was my right to refuse to apologize, just because there girls and look good in short skirts does not make them always right!"
Back to top Go down
Jake Mitchell
Jake Mitchell
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 pm

"It's a wonder you haven't been slapped at yet with that attitude of yours." Jake joked as he passed the ball back. They were at the end of the snake exercise and Jake pushed himself forward for the next hit. "But you're right. The cheerleaders can be a little annoying." He thought about some preps that he's met. They didn't really part off as good friends.
Back to top Go down
Barnaby Chatangoe
Barnaby Chatangoe
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 pm

"Well that is because they know no matter how I act - it would be too criminal to risk looks like these" Barnaby innocently replied before adding in a much quieter tone "Besides I think them winning the football game was good enough pay-back for them ... stupid girls."
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 pm

"They played a good match though." Alex said. Dodging cones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Practice    Soccer Practice  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer Practice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next