Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Stuck [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 559
Fame : 25

Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 am

Reed searched for his phone in his pockets and he couldn't find it. He remembered that his manager came this morning to wake him up. The memory was blur until he found her.

"No, I forgot my phone." he muttered then he looked up. He saw small red lights beeping even though it should have shut down like the elevator. Found the cameras. he thought grimly then he turned to look at Naomi. He knew she was sitting on the floor from her dark figure. He could see her clear worried blue eyes in this dark room.

"Don't worry, they'll find us soon." he murmured and went to crouch in front of her, taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 128
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:18 am

"This day just gets worse.." Naomi mumbled and tried not to act or seem scared at all, even though she was totally terrified. It was so embarrassing to be scared of the dark, especially around other people and especially for someone like her. It was something kids did, not teens and older. She looked up as she heard him walking over to her and now that her eyes was used to the dark, she could see him more clearly.

"I know." She said and let him take her hand, figthing not to tremble.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:11 am

Reed sighed and squeezed her hand slightly, feeling her skin turned cold against his warm hand. He knew terrified people because he had experienced his biggest nightmare. He could know just from a blink of his eyes how scared she is.

"Hey, I'm here. Your day could get more better." he smirked and notice she was wearing a purse. "What do you have in your bag?" he asked, hoping she have something sharp that he could use to fiddle with the elevator buttons.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:46 am

Naomi knew as he squeezed her hand slightly that he had noticed that she was terrified. She wasn't quite sure how to feel about that, but she decided to deal with that later on. "You're still buying me food, right?" She asked with a small smirk and squeezed his hand back. Her eyes went over to her purse and she opened it to see.

"I got make up, sunglasses, manicure set, my hidded pocket knife and money.. "
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:57 pm

"Of course I will if we manage to get out of here." Reed said with a teasing tone despite her fears. He bit his lip after that, looking at her worriedly. It became a habit of him to tease into oblivion even though he would make any girl cry because of it then he'll regret it immediately.

"Sorry.." he was surprised that she has that, " can I borrow your pocket knife and manicure set?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:06 pm

"If we can't get out, perhaps I'll have to eat you to sate my hunger," Naomi teased with a small smirk, joking to get her thoughts on something other than the dark and how terrified she was of it. Feeling weak was something she didn't like and her pride usually kept trying to make her overcome it. Whatever works, right?

"Here," she said once she had picked out the two things he had asked for and handed them over to him, ignoring how her hands were trembling.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Reed raised an eyebrow at her teasing with amused scoff. He was a little surprise that he was wrong about her would go freak out after his teasing. She was more braver than he thought. Not that he want to scare her though, he's actually glad she didn't cry.

"I can't let you eat me, sweetie. Many girls would cry and suicide. But I don't mind a bite." he winked to ease the tense and took the things he asked for. He notice her trembling hands and he held it for a moment.

"Here, take this." he took off his Led digital watch that he got from his last visit at Tokyo. It shine dimly with blue lights when he clicked a button in it. "I know it won't help much but it's pretty.. like your eyes." he teased again, being a little cheesy.

He patted her head then went to the elevator panel and opened it forcefully with the knife, using it like a crowbar.

Last edited by Reed Cross on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 pm

"Just a bite? If I'm going to eat you, I want it all," Naomi smirked and let him take the things from her, feeling a little better because
someone else was with her. "Girls already hate me, so adding a few suicides won't make much of a difference."

She held up the watch and turned it around in her hand, watching the lights as if her life depended on it. To her, the light meant nothing would be able to hurt or get her and as long as she was in it, she was safe. "Thanks," she said and looked up at him again, cluthcing the watch. "And my eyes are way more pretty than the lights." She smirked, her well faked personality showing clearly. If anyone tried seeing past it, she just acted like a bitch and it always pushed them away. It would most likely happen with him too.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Reed laughed but it came out muffled since there's a knife between his lips as he worked with the cable in the panel. He couldn't reply to her as well but glanced at her with a knowing crooked smile.

He took the knife from his mouth and cut a few cables, then he twined it with another cable, knowing well how to do this because job as an actor made him learn a few things about mechanic.

"Your eyes more pretty." he agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Naomi settled with watching him as he worked on the cables, squinting a little through the dark to see him more clearly, though the light from the watch helped a little. "You're sure you know what you're doing, right?" She asked, eager to get out of the elevator.

She leaned her head back against the wall and heard her stomach growl in protest from the lack of food and she rubbed it a little, willing it to shut up for just a little while longer. She did have a bottle of water though, but it was nearly empty.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"I know what I'm doing Naomi." Reed flashed his grin, his eyes already get used in the dark. He's more worried that they run out of oxygen before he could open it. He didn't say it to her though, it'll just scared her even more.

"Give me 5 mins. Don't eat me okay?" he laughed as he heard her grumbling stomach and work more fast. He manage to do it but the elevator door didn't react and he stared at it with wide eyes. Cursing mentally, he didn't give up. He forced the door open with his hands and it did slid slightly, giving them a patch of light.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 pm

"You better, Reed. If you fix it, I'll consider not eating you" Naomi smirked and looked at him. "At least not all of you." She gave her stomach a small squeeze as she kept rubbing it, feeling as if it was constantly shrinking but she tried to ignore the feeling.

She frowned at him a little as he went to force the door open with his bare hands and she raised her eyebrows in surprise as he actually got the door open slightly, enough to get a small patch of light stream into the room and her fears went away with the dark. "I never thought I'd be that happy to see a little light.."
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 am

"Ah that'll be creepy and full torture.. you're gonna leave me bleeding till dead and I prefer you serious about it than you eat me halfheartedly." Reed grinned and the lights beside him making his eyes glinted slightly.

"So.. I just need to pull it more." he muttered to himself and put down the things on the floor before he pulled it with all of his energy.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 am

"Perhaps I'll eat a little now and save the rest for later," Naomi teased and stretched out, before getting up on her feet. She took her purse with her and crossed the short distance between her spot and the door, putting her by his side. She peeked out the crack - careful not to block his way as he worked on the door - and tried to spot anyone walking in the halls.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:39 am

Reed managed to open up a little more of the crack, enough for her to
slip between it and reached for the panel outside on the wall beside the
elevator.

"Can you reach the button?" he asked looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:09 am

[Bad mental image.. O_e]

"I can try.." Naomi said and managed to squeeze in between the doors, reaching out to hit the hit the button for the elevator on the outside panel. "I pushed it." Having a thin and long body did indeed come in handy at times.
Back to top Go down
Reed Cross
Reed Cross
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:06 am

( *lol* Very Happy Very Happy ) (what if she pushed the wrong button and the elevator door shut? xD ahh the fun!)

The elevator door slide open and Reed pushed it to make it wider. He gave a sigh of relief and helped her got out of the elevator, with of course a flip at the camera without even looking at it.

He looked around and realize they were on the Penthouse floor and he grinned as he stretched his arms up, "Finally, I'm glad you don't have to eat me."

(Do you want to continue this on the Pent house?)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Deneuve
Naomi Deneuve
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:16 am

[XD][The thought crossed my mind XD Which is why I'd never do what she did in rl XDDDDD I'm too paranoid.. o.o]
Naomi felt relieved to finally be out of the elevator and she let out a relieved breath, deciding that she'd take the stairs on her way back down, no matter how far up they were. She let her eyes close for a moment, feeling the light and the open space around her before letting her eyes open again, her fears totally gone. Except a new one had been added.

"Oh, I bet you secretly wished I did," she said with a smirk.

[Yus!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck [Open]   Stuck [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2