Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

What a klutz. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

What a klutz. (open) Empty
PostSubject: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 am

Katharina woke up in what looked to be a hopital room, she looked around and saw noone in sight and didn't know if she should be shocked or confused. Actually is she remembered correctly she herself had no recollection of how she got here, all she rememebered was that she was on top of the academies building and was talking photos of the clouds and what not. Kat figured she had just taken a wrong trun and ran into the door.

Kat tried to sit up but winced in pain looking at her right arm it was in a cast and then in a sling, she then looked at her legs and noticed that her right leg was also in a cast......or what the call a boot. Her left arm had stiches going down the center of the forearm and then she felt a short pain go through her left shoulder. She then gave a sharp yip when there was a pain that shoot through her whole midsection, Kat tried to look or feel it, but was did not succed. She just lied in her bed woundering what had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 am

"You alright there?" He asked Kat seeing her wake up. "I came here as soon as they told me you were here." He said. Holding up his phone.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 am

Kat was kind of shocked to hear Alexes voice...well to actually hear anyones voice, not because of the feeling of being alone in the room, but it would turn out that she had somehow injured a good portion of her body. "Hello Ally, I could lie and and tell you yes, but no, I am not alright here. I have no recollection of how I even got here.....all I rememeber is being on the roff of the academy taking pictures and doing what I always do....back.." Kat could have hit herself if she could at the now collected memory of how she ended up here.

"Thank you for coming Ally." Kat said with what she hoped is a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:12 am

"Why wouldn't I be here?" He smiled. "You know you kind of.....fell of a building." Alex said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:16 am

Kat lightly smiled and knew somehow someone was going to tell her she fell off of SA's building. Kat sighed mentally at how stupid that sounded even to her. "Yes and I thank you for coming to see me and let me know that I am somehow alive......" Kat was is udder disbelif that she had done such a crazy thing. "OH! My camera, Ally how is it?" She asked forgetting all about her well being.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 am

"It kind of......broke." He muttered holding out the remains of it.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 am

A person can come up with a million different ways of discribing how Kat felt and none of them would even be close to the pain, and sorrow, and angry she felt. Her face even looked like it was chaning colors from white, to red, to purple do from lack of oxygen. She couldn't believe it.....an camera broke....she was speechless and was a great deal in shock as she didn't even notice a few tears run down her cheekes or to the right of her face because she was looking to the right of where Ally was at with the remains of her camera.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:28 am

"It's ok." He said softly. Alex hugged her lightly tying his best not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 am

Kat lightly winced as luck would have it everything in her body hurt but her ears. It was like she was in the twilight zone, she couldn't believe what she had just heard. "Ally.....this is going to sound very crazy and odd, but I would like to burry that camera." Kat requested.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:22 pm

"I.....ok." He said giving in to her.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Kat lightly shook her head. "I can not do so right at this time, but when I get out and better we shall burry it.......Ally may I ask you a question?" She asked as she looked up at the ceiling to give her neck a rest from having it at one side. She hated hospitals always has and couldn't believe that this had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm

"Yea what is it Kat?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

"Are you okay?" She asked remembering how angry he sounded when she was with Lucas, Kat hated to see her friends angry or upset and she really wanted to know the reason to it all.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm

"Yea, yea I'm fine. Why?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm

"The other day at the Shore....when I was with Lucas, you seemed to be very upset." Kat explaned with sorrow in her voice and worry in her eyes. She couldn't bare the thought of Alex not liking her newly found boyfriend, her eyes went from worry to sadness at the very idea.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:56 am

"Your boyfriend? I'm fine with him it's just......when youv'e gone through pain, you don't ever want to see it happen again. Especially a friend." He said taking out his phone. "You can call him if you like."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 am

Kat felt like her heart was going to break while she listened to Alex, a part of her really wanted to know what had happened but she felt like he would tell her when he felt like it...or not. So long as her friends are happy she was happy. "Oh no, it is fine. I had actually thought no one would be here or even have known about the accident, but I am happy that you are here and that's all that really truely matters to me." Kat said with a smile, she didn't want Alex to feel like a thrid wheel and go away after all if the hospital had called him then they must have already called Lucas and Izzy. And neither of them had bother to call back or even come down to see her like Ally had.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 am

"You sure? I got him on auto-dial." He asked preparing what he could tell Lucas if Kat did not call him and he had to.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:21 am

"Honestly Ally, I do not want to call him, and I would like it if you did not either. Lucas does not need to know that I am in the hospital, I do not think that he could deal with it. So please Alex promise me that you will not call him......no matter what. Or tell him that I was ever in here." Kat had a demanding sound in her voice something she never had unless she was dead serious and this was one of those times. It was not like she did not want to see Lucas....she just knew that he would not be able to handle hearing the news. Kat lightly sighed and looked over to Alex, she really hoped he would do as she asked of him and not call, but who was she to try and stop him..after all she was the one in the bed...with casts on.

"Ally?" She asked giving into her more cerious side as it kept nagging at her to ask him what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 am

"He'll find out eventually. You in casts and all." He said knowing that if she didn't want him tohe wouldn't call Lucas. "Yea?" He replied to Kat.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 am

Kat lightly groaned to herself, she knew he was right but if all was good and she healed as fast as normal then she could just lie and tell him that she had a small accident involving herself and a car. Rolling her eyes at herself for the stupid idea she closed her eyes and opened them looking at Alex. "Yes I understand that, but I would not like to make him worry, nor would I have liked to make you worry either. Ah yes, I do have a very personal question for you, and you are free to answer it if you would like. What you said earlier about going through pain....Alex do you have an unhealed scar on your heart?" She asked knowing the pain of having one all to well.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:41 am

"I kind of have scars of what happened everywhere." He said rolling up is jeans to show her the massive scar he'd got from the car.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 am

"I am not talking about physical scars Alex, emotional scars. Scars that are on the inside of the human body that no one can see but you know that they are there." Kat explained as she moved her left hand over her own heart. "But like I had said, you do not have to answer it if you would not like to. I just wanted to know is all." She lightly said as she returned to look at the celing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:28 am

"Ok." He took a breath, "It was last year. My ex-girlfriend who was my girlfriend at the time told me she was going to school in China. And I had to go to school here. I was so upset I threw myself in front of a car knowing I would never see her again.....oh Indigo." He muttered bursting into tears. He slid down the wall of which he'd been leaning on when he'd told the story.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:32 am

Kat patted the bed on her left side and in a demanding voice said. "Come here Alex, and I promise you if you do not so help me I will get out of this bed and sit with you." She told him as she knew there was enough room for him, Kat understood the problem with having a broken heart and thinking that you may not see the one you love again and all she wanted to now was hold Alex like a loveing mother would her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a klutz. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next