Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

What a klutz. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 960
Fame : 5

What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 am

"He didn't want Kat to hurt herself so he trundled over to her. Still in tears.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 956
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 am

"Sit and cuddle, and cry as much as you would like. And do not worry about me, your pain is much worse then mine. And do no aguree with me." Kat said still in her demanding tone, she may not look like a person who could be demanding, but she will not just stand and do nothing as her friend hurt infront of her. That is not the person she is nor will it be the person who she will become.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:40 am

"I-I can't." He sniffled. "I miss her too much."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:48 am

"Alex, being in love is one of the most difficult things in the world, and no matter how strong you are or how powerful you are. Sit down and let me try to comfort you, missing a loved one is one of the worst thing the world can give a person, but by missing that person you know that you become stronger and get wiser." Kat said as she held out her left hand. "I am your friend, and I care for you. Please know that what I say is not........bull or bs I will never lie to you, you are a strong person with a strong personality and you may not think so now but this will make you strong and become a stronger person then what you are now." She told him as her eyes softened from the demanding mood they were on.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:50 am

"I'm sorry Kat. But If I do this I'll forget I already love someone else and then my heart will have been broken twice." He said trying to stop the stream of tears.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:56 am

"Then sit here and try to stop your tears, I will not do anything at all. Promise." Kat said with a soft tone shortly forgetting where she was. Kat knew when a person did not want her help and it was always amazing to her when she tried to help guys with broken hearts. "Cuki." Kat called Ally hoping that would help him get his mind off of this topic. "Ally aranyos, cuki, cuki." Kat kept repeating with a big carefree smile on.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 am

He laughed."I have no idea what your saying." Alex chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 am

"A barátom, arayos barátom, a gondoskodó barátom." Kat said as she laughed and then decided that a translations was in order. "I said Ally is cute, cute, cute. Aranyos means is cute, and cuki is cute. Now what I just said was my friend, my cute friend, my caring friend." Kat slowly explained understanding how hard is to learn....or know a different language.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 am

He chuckled. "I see."
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

"Yes and cuki is a word you will hear me say offten........so get use to it." Kat said the last part in a joke as she smiled. "But I will also be using a baratom a lot around you, because that is what you are to me and will always be." She told Alex with a soft expression as she winced from the pain in her arm.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:31 am

"You ok?" He asked her as she winced.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 am

Kat lightly nodded. "It was just a little pain in my right arm is all. Umm Ally did they tell you what I have broken?" Kat asked rubbing her arm with her left hand as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:27 am

"Not really." He said disapointed.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:31 am

She gave Ally a smile. "It is fine, I think I shall be alright. And if need be I can always call them. Ally, I have another question for you, and I do believe this one is not personal." Kaat informed him as she ignored another shot of pain that went through her arm, what ever she did when she fell off she must have landed on her right side.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:49 am

"What?" He asked. Getting sick of all the questions.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 am

"Why are you here?" Kat asked in a soft tone. Not knowing how to really react, she was happy to see a friend but she did not understand it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 am

"Why do you care?" He snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 am

Kat jumped not understanding what had just happened, as she had a feared expression on her face and in her eyes. Had she been wrong....or mislead, she thought Alex was and still is her friend. She feared asking another questions.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:05 am

"Sorry. But I'm kind of pissed off today." He said shrivveling up his nose.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 am

"I....I am sorry, I do hope your day gets better." Kat honestly told him, not knowing what else she could have said at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 am

"It's not you fault." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 am

If she could she would give Ally a hug......but being in her state it was nearly impossible. Kat gave him a friendly smile and felt pain go through her body. "Ally I need you to go get a nurse." She said trying to hit the call button only to find that it did not work. Just her luck she knew what was causing the pain, her left arm the stitches opened, and she needed morphine to kill the pain. Kat also knew that she had moved the wrong way and did something to her spine.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:00 am

"Oh crap." Alex swore rushing out to get a nurse. "Nurse! Emergency!"He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Katharina Sten
Katharina Sten
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 am

A nurse came rushing in only to see an unconscience Kat. Checking over her the nurse looked at Alex and asked him to leave and wait in the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Alex Williams
Alex Williams
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 am

Alex immediatley left. Knowing it was best for Kat. I hope shes ok. He told himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a klutz. (open)   What a klutz. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a klutz. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next