Stellar Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a jock who can act, a geek who can sing or a goth who can rock it out on the dance floor? Stellar Academy--A school for both the talented and the not-so-talented. Will your star shine? Or will we see you fall out of center stage?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to post your face claims or celebrity claims!
Please claim a dorm once you've been accepted as a student. You can also claim a suite in PlatinumView Hotel.
We are currently only accepting Freshmen.
Camp Rocks!

So guys! After the Valentine's Day Competition, there is a new bonding activity on the forum.CAMP!

There are going to be lots of In Character Competitions and lessons in humility for all of you distinguished performers! So get started on posting in your camp because I cannot guarantee the type of bunks late comers get. Or the punishment!.
Weather Forecast

Partly Cloudy

The weather's fair here in Sunny California. The atmosphere's just at the right temperature and there's no sign of any rain when you look up at the sky except for a few wispy clouds that roam through the sky at regular intervals.

This is your chance to savor the beaches and have some fun with friends, breathing in a seaside air.

Latest topics
» Performers List
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Dorm Room Claims
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Celeb Claims
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Clique Initiation | Applicants
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Nathalie Saskia
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 am by Nathalie Saskia

» Brave Enough?
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm by Micka Stealle

» We're Going to Crash Your Dorm
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am by Christa Martinez

» Misery Loves Company
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm by Reed Cross

» Hard Day Over?
Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm by Reed Cross

Stellar Chat

The Spotlight
COMING SOON!

You can help choose who you want to be in the spotlight by voting for people which will be show in the "fame" beneath their avatars. You can vote up or down by clicking the + and - signs found at the right side of every post.

Keep in mind though that the fame is not the only category to be part of The Spotlight. It also depends on the content of your posts and how other people enjoy how you write or the plot between two people.

Categories

1. Male Heartthrob
2. Female Hotlist
3. Couple of the Moment
4. Best Friends
5. Worst Enemies
6. Overall Star

Bad Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

$ : 368
Fame : 0

Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 am

"I promise little Micka, I wont drop ya'." He promsied her knowing that he never breakes his promises, no matter what. He shivered again when she kissed his neck, and then blushed as she looked at him. "Yes?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

$ : 342
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:13 am

Micka pecked his lips and kissed his throat. "Will you dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 am

"Of course I'll dance with ya'." He told her after he pecked her back and shook of another shiver.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:18 am

Micka smiled and got off him. She pulled out her iPhone. She put on a pop song and began to sway her hips.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:22 am

"Might I say dat I only know how ta' waltz......well 'nd square dance, but even I can't stand dat dance." Ben confessed with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 am

Micka giggled. "oh okay just follow what i do then!" she smiled and put her hands on his hips. She moved his hips with hers.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am

Ben allowed his body to be moved according to Mickas will. At first it felt odd to him, because he was a musican and only know how to waltz, which always kept his body in one postiion. "Right, so when I fall falt on my ass don't laugh." He lightly joked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:29 am

Micka giggled. "No promises" she winked at him. She kept swaying her hips and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Ben lightly laughed and then became distracted as he watched her and shook his head, if his mother were hear now he'd be dead. "No disrespect little Micka, but yer hips can drive a guy crazy." He said looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:43 am

Micka blinked and blushed lightly, "What do you mean teddy bear?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:11 am

"It's just that when yer not dancin' yer beautiful, but when ya' start dancin' it's like ya' transform into a goddess." Ben lightly explained looking at her Micka with softness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:14 am

Micka blushed deeply and stopped swaying her hips. She hid in the corner, shyly. She was getting more red.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:17 am

Ben mentally cursed at himself. "Little Micka, I'm sorry." He said as he walked over to Micka and hugged her from behind. "My mother always told me not ta lie, 'nd I don't want ta start now. What I said is all true, I've nev'r seen anyone move the way ya' do. Or be exactly the same inside as they are on the out." He softly said next to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 am

Micka turned more red and looked at him, "Really..?" she turned so she was facing him. She looked like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:23 am

Ben gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Yes really. 'Nd I've nev'r seen a girl as beautiful as ya' are." He said kindly and with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Micka blushed more if it were possible and smiled back at him. "Thank you.." she pecked his lips and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:03 am

"Yer welcome little Micka." He said with his charming smile as he pecked her lips back. "Ya' know, yer startin' ta look like a tomato." Ben lightly teasted with a low chuckel.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:19 am

Micka pouted and covered her face with her hands. She peeked at him through her fingers. She smiled and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 am

Smiling at her, Ben cupped her face with his hands over here and just smiled. He then just planted a sweet kiss in here forehead as took her hands away from her face. "Why would ya' want ta hide dat blush of yers?" Ben questioned as he walked them both back tot the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 am

Micka blushed again and shrugged. "Just... shy...?" she giggled softly and pecked his lips. "I really like you teddy bear!" she blushed more and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 am

"And I really like ya' ta little Mick, 'nd I'm really happy ya' said yes ta me." Ben said with a smile as he kisses Micka on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:42 am

Micka giggled softly and snuggled into him. "You're fun to hang around teddy bear" she grinned and pecked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Benjiman Cortez
Benjiman Cortez
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 am

"Why thank ya little Micka. 'Nd the same ta ya', I enjoy how my time went while ya' were here with me." Ben said as he gave a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Micka Stealle
Micka Stealle
Sophomore
Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 am

Micka kissed his cheeks then his forehead and nose then finally his lips. She smiled and giggled softly. She ran a hand gently through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day (Open)   Bad Day (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5